Thread: Hillbilly Report: "Trey had better get ready for a real fight."

Hillbilly Report: "Trey had better get ready for a real fight."

http://www.hillbillyreport.com/blog/...n-youtube.html

See the screen capture of our Youtube videos of Jack Conway, Daniel Mongiardo, Trey Grayson and Rand Paul.
    Rand Paul wins the Youtube views hands down. His video also has the most comments and the highest ratings. Trey had better get ready for a real fight.
    Rand Paul is for real.
    tu ne cede malis

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OUR TIME IS COMING!

Hear Congressman Paul's weekly legislative update toll free 888-322-1414

Quote Originally Posted by TruthisTreason View Post
    OUR TIME IS COMING!

15,000k + at that convention , but we only have 1500 pledges for money bomb something isnt adding up

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." — Samuel Adams

Sorry but in a election it does take a majority of the votes to win, the point I was trying to make in the last post, is that there has to be a list of attendees to the convention, if C4L doesn't want to directly endorse candiates then it should at least provide information to campaigns. If Rand cant pick up the phone and call John Tate, how is he suppose to get stuff done in the Senate? I believe in Laisse faire economically but think we shouldnt be so carefree when it comes to campaigning, you got to use every advantage to its fullest.

FWIW, That does seem to be a Democrat-leaning blog. Afterall they have dailykos listed under "recommended reading".

KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

Rand's video has 1000 more plays since the screenshot was taken...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't wait for the debate showdown between Grayson and Rand next year..if it ever happens.. When is the Repub primary anyway?
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    Can't wait for the debate showdown between Grayson and Rand next year..if it ever happens.. When is the Repub primary anyway?
    May 18th 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Gage View Post
    The only reason one wouldn't happen would be is if Trey refused.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Yeah, how come those 15,000 at the Rally and 20,000 at the March aren't signed up?! I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by tkubic46 View Post
    Yeah, how come those 15,000 at the Rally and 20,000 at the March aren't signed up?! I don't understand.
    Lots of supporters have been dormant ever since the end of the campaign. I'm hoping that the media and videos from the Schiff and Rand campaigns will bring them back on board. That's why the moneybombs are crucial.

what about all the people who attended these cfl regional meetings; they obviesly have remained active after the campaign; do you think all of them have pledged?

I have been a dormant supporter since the RP campaign finished, but with everything going on in this country, including my state, I realize if we don't re-group and fight we are going to be backed into a corner......hopefully with the news on Rand and Schiff, etc. and most importantly these money bombs.... we re-awaken the REVOLUTION.

Many people are broke now.

We should encourage $5.00 donations, for the statement they make if nothing else.
    This used to be a free system.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Agreed on the $5 donations. I plan on donating at least $100 on August 20th, but we do need to make the case that ever bit counts. There are over 160,000 in Campaign for Liberty last I heard, so if all of them gave $5 we would be very close to our goal of 1 million. We need to be networking this every way we can.