Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Know what our Movement needs? More WOMEN!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sad that maybe 5% or so of the woman I meet on a daily basis have even the slightest interest in anything even remotely political.

And then maybe 10% of that 5% is decently well informed.

Quote Originally Posted by CivilRadiant View Post
    Sad that maybe 5% or so of the woman I meet on a daily basis have even the slightest interest in anything even remotely political.

That might be better than 100% of them already deadset in their statist views.

Showing "A New Hope" youtube video to somebody apathetic is pretty effective.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Women across the board are easily the most infected subclass. I would agree with that observation.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    That might be better than 100% of them already deadset in their statist views.

Showing "A New Hope" youtube video to somebody apathetic is pretty effective.
    YouTube - Ron Paul: A New Hope

Shelly, I just got your tweet about your sister being asked to advise Congress on health care - is she a libertarian?

good luck getting the ladies involved...you're gonna need it! hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I LOVE ME SOME FREEDOM LADIES!

I mean...I won't use the site to scope out girls.
    ahem...
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since Liberty women are so hard to come by, and are vastly outnumbered by Communist activist women, I think the best bet is to find a good apathetic girl who will vote however her liberty minded husband recommends.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Yeah... I don't know if you should allow guys to register for your site. Ladies for liberty being composed of 90% dudes would be pretty sad.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

Quote Originally Posted by BenisforRon View Post
    Yeah... I don't know if you should allow guys to register for your site. Ladies for liberty being composed of 90% dudes would be pretty sad.
    Collectivism is sad.

Much NWO info i very depressing to women so they choose not to think about it.

I can't even get my girlfriend to watch ENDGAME but she will watch SHOOTER.

Righteous Libertarian Babes, Unite!
    “There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe in them.”
    ~ George Orwell

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    ~Upton Sinclair

Hey Shelly,

Can you get Karen Kwiatkowski and Karen de Conster on Freedom Watch?

And, a little off-topic, could you invite Will Grigg on to talk about police state issues. He would probably make for the most controversial Freedom Watch ever!

The perfect girl:

Cute
    Supports Ron Paul
    Smokes weed, but isn't a moocher. She actually has a piece and buys her own herb.

I would love to find a girl like that. But, sadly, I think they are a mythical bunch...kinda like the unicorn.
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    - Samuel Adams

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is a worthy cause. Since we won't be getting the 19th Amendment repealed in the foreseeable future, we should work on the next best thing, which is getting women to have better political views.

I agree. Imagine a good looking woman talking about Barack Obama's birth certificate...that'll get more men interested in this issue.

Amen Shelly, it's a real Sausage Fest around here!

Quote Originally Posted by Scofield View Post
    The perfect girl:

Cute
    Supports Ron Paul
    Smokes weed, but isn't a moocher. She actually has a piece and buys her own herb.

I would love to find a girl like that. But, sadly, I think they are a mythical bunch...kinda like the unicorn.
    Nah, a perfect woman would be in the kitchen baking you cake and cookies for your munchies.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Scofield View Post
    The perfect girl:

Cute
    Supports Ron Paul

+1

I'll find 2 out of 3 but not all 3 of those. My ex was almost there but she only kinda liked Ron Paul and she was a moocher. Just for being that close I almost married the woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    +1

I'll find 2 out of 3 but not all 3 of those. My ex was almost there but she only kinda liked Ron Paul and she was a moocher. Just for being that close I almost married the woman.
    Never involve the State if you want to get married. Yes, that is my humble opinion.

(you'll thank me later)
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

One possibility is to promote Congresswoman Michele Bachmann as a leader on "women's issues" from a liberty point of view. She (or other lady Revolution candidate who actually wants to run for major office) could be 'our' Palin to push.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We definitely need more women joining our movement, especially beautiful, intelligent ones like Shelly

After seeing threads on this forum that people debated the merits of Women's Rights and why it was bad..I think you're going to have a lot of trouble attracting the smart intelligent freethinking women to our movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    After seeing threads on this forum that people debated the merits of Women's Rights and why it was bad..I think you're going to have a lot of trouble attracting the smart intelligent freethinking women to our movement.
    Let me get this straight:

Because you have seen threads on this site with opinions that offend you, you think that will make it difficult to convince a given woman about the principles of liberty?

Not all people are that narrowminded!

If a woman is intelligent and freethinking, she wouldn't adopt the attitude that posters on an internet forum define the beliefs of some collective.

She would take information from many different sources and come to an opinion not unduly shaped by a few wrong-headed, narrow minded posters.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Yeah and only 0.2% of that number are even remotely "HOT!"

-t

Yeah, we do.
    Last edited by William Tell; 12-17-2014 at 02:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Yeah, we do.
    How does one go about finding threads this old to bump?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast