Thread: Next goal=pass John Edwards

Next goal=pass John Edwards

As of 2:00pm est John Edwards was at $421,000 after 4 1/2 days of shooting for a million. http://johnedwards.com/
    $500,000 is a fine goal but i am more interested in putting John Edwards in the dust.
    “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”
    -Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    As of 2:00pm est John Edwards was at $421,000 after 4 1/2 days of shooting for a million. http://johnedwards.com/
    $500,000 is a fine goal but i am more interested in putting John Edwards in the dust.
    Does anyone else feel like his website looks... similar...

Edwards is not gonna make a ripple versus Obama or Hitlery.

I think it's obvious Hitlery is going to take the nomination.

We'll pass Edwards by today around 4 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by BLS View Post
    Edwards is not gonna make a ripple versus Obama or Hitlery.

I think it's obvious Hitlery is going to take the nomination.
    I think Obama has a real shot. His poll numbers suffer from some of the same problems as ours do, he's got a lot of voters who were not previously registered and a lot of young people and minorities with cell phones only...

I think I'm gonna throw him a ten on the off shot I win that contest and then maybe that phony #*&$# can help me with my gutted house 2 yrs after the storm. Ann

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Someone needs to put together a fact sheet of sorts, so a formal press release can be sent out from the Paul campaign or we can give to the media.

Something like this:
    -----------------------------------
    On 9/21 John Edwards started an online campaign to reach $1M. On 9/24 Ron Paul started an online campaign to reach $1/2M.

As of 9/27 7:42PM Ron Paul has raised $562,000, surpassing John Edwards who had a 3 day head-start.

Does this mean John Edwards is running out of steam as Hillary and Barak gain ground? Or perhaps Ron Paul will be a force to be reckoned with in the Republican Race?

-----------------------------------

Then as soon as we pass him, we need to revise the time, date and amount and send it to every single news media outlet. If someone has the above facts more accurately (I just fudged some numbers) please update this.
    Last edited by born2drv; 09-26-2007 at 12:35 AM.

RonPaulCult

So I just noticed that you do NOT have to contribute to enter this contest!

You can just go here:

http://johnedwards.com/build/enter-2/

and enter without giving any money! So I say all RP fans should enter - and if you win go there and wear a Ron Paul shirt.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Contest void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations governing such contests apply. Contest limited to legal residents of the U.S. who are at least 18 years of age and who support the presidential campaign of John Edwards. ..."

So they probably will not let you participate with a RP shirt :P .... but you could be sneaky about it hehe

RonPaulCult

Quote Originally Posted by TwiStEr View Post
    "Contest void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations governing such contests apply. Contest limited to legal residents of the U.S. who are at least 18 years of age and who support the presidential campaign of John Edwards. ..."

So they probably will not let you participate with a RP shirt :P .... but you could be sneaky about it hehe
    Yeah you could wear a Jown Edwards sweatshirt and take it off when all of the cameras are there so they pick up the Ron Paul shirt. Maybe members of the press would interview you and you could say that you like John Edwards stance on the war but remind them that when he was in the senate he voted for the war. Ron Paul did not. Personally I'd rather vote for somebody that gets things right the first time.

ZING!