Thread: New anti-Schiff book comes out - Debunking Hyperinflation of Peter Schiff & Gold Bugs

New anti-Schiff book comes out - Debunking Hyperinflation of Peter Schiff & Gold Bugs

Sorry but I'm sticking with Schiff no matter what this new book says...he's been right too many times

http://www.hyperinflation-us.com
    Last edited by qh4dotcom; 07-28-2009 at 10:36 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How about we burn down the warehouse these are stored in

EDIT: After receiving a warning from the mods, I must make it clear this was a joke. I do not condone illegal behavior.
    Last edited by eduardo89; 09-22-2009 at 10:31 AM.

Someone's not trying to feed off his burging popularity

Anyone with some free time and a publisher can write any crap.

The difference between Schiff and this fellow is that Schiff has shown time and time again his ideas and philosophies.

I propose to write a book called "Debunking the Crap Spewed by Schiff-Parasite Richard Moheban"

The thing about hyperinflation is it all depends on government action and time. With a fiat currency, and an out of control fed, it's inevitable; it's just a matter of when.

The guy might be correct in saying Peter's predictions will be wrong in 5 years time, but as long as we sustain on this beaten path, Peter and the Austrian school will be proven right.

It's like with Paul talking about this type of stuff for 30 years. Sure it took that long to actually come true, timing wasn't perfect, but it did and it's here now. This guy will be using his books to fuel fire when Peter's predictions come true.
    In the end, it's never what you worry about that gets you.

Has anybody read this book?

Just wondering if anybody who posted here about this anti-Schiff book has actually seen or read the book? Can you be specific on why you say it is crap? I'm trying to decide if the book is worth a look -- thanks

CitizenPlain

I think the author is right..

Last edited by CitizenPlain; 05-20-2011 at 07:51 PM.

from Eduardo

How about we burn down the warehouse these are stored in
    On a site dedicated to liberty and preserving our rights, comments such as this, even made tongue in cheek, only hurt our image.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Peter Schiff could be totally correct. by Gen'l Grant & the goldbugs... i do hope y'all are following the way House 12o7 goes from the HOUSE into the Senate...

This will be excellent ammo for Peter Schiff was right again Vol. 4 in 2013...

The book title should be: Fool Proof : How to profit from the Peter Schiff was Right YouTube video in 250 words or less
    Last edited by ctiger2; 08-31-2009 at 08:52 AM.

" Yes, the falling demand from the unemployed (and from those shell-shocked with their 401k losses) creates a negative spiral."

Lol.... spiral! Animal spirits! Deflationary spiral! Better do something...

"And double digit (or higher) price inflation need not occur from even colossal scale Fed printing of new money.....read the book!"

We can just keeping printing money... yay!!!

"Schiff ignored many factors that would come to bear on the ultimate level to which demand (GDP) would contract. "

Did you hear that? Demand = GDP... if we just want a bunch of stuff, we'll get it!!!

Moderator Note

Just a reminder:

+ Posting of direct or inferred threats of violence against other people or property that is not your own is completely unacceptable by any user and subject to immediate banning.

+ No promotion of illegal activities.

Forum Guidelines:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights