Thread: We have to win the GOP Primaries

We have to win the GOP Primaries

Ron Paul has said that he does not plan to run as a 3rd party candidate so we HAVE to win. Even if we somehow do not win, I hope Ron Paul will run as a 3rd party candidate. Maybe even win the general election and end the bipartisanship

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We've always had to win the GOP primaries, but it doesn't hurt to hear it over and over again.

He's said he is not going to run as a 3rd party candidate, so you're right, THIS IS IT. We have to win the Republican nomination, so we've got to go all out. Right now, we have a chance to get our country back.

What he is saying is that he has 0 intention because of the money required. It would take 10 million americans to donate $100 dollars to run as an independent.

So, can we get 10 million Americans interested in saving this country?

That is all you should think about. If not this time - next. The Revolution will continue.
    ..Oo.o~ Rights are Divine ~o.oO..

A Libertarian Party nomination would get him on the ballot in 48 states or so. The other two can be accessed as an independent.

What the hell's a Primary?

Do electronic voting machines have a place to do a type-in vote?

Quote Originally Posted by rajibo View Post
    Do electronic voting machines have a place to do a type-in vote?

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn ... I never thought about that....

we need to get on stopping these machines...
    ..Oo.o~ Rights are Divine ~o.oO..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, we have to win the primaries.

But, from the first Fox debate Colmes asked him afterwards if he would run as an independent. To which Dr. Paul answered that he would not run as an independent - that does leave a 3rd party run as a possibility.

But, let's win the Republican nomination.

Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    He's said he is not going to run as a 3rd party candidate, so you're right, THIS IS IT. We have to win the Republican nomination, so we've got to go all out. Right now, we have a chance to get our country back.
    He has to say that,but They are not going to let this big of a grassroots effort dissappear. He cant say he is gonna run 3rd party until the deaf dumb and blind GOP turns there back on him,then he can do whatever he wants. I predict if the gop mocks Ron Paul,then he will run as a 3rd party.

HE CANT SAY HE IS GONNA RUN outside the GOP,until they(gop) have burned all the bridges,then he can do whatever he wants.If he chooses not to run then ,i guess we were duped.He ONLY HAS 2 choices RUN AS A GOP NOMINEE or RUN OUTSIDE THE GOP,BOTH OPTIONS ARE OPEN,though he cant mention the second option yet,but i sure as hell can

I am 100% committed to getting him the Republican nomination. But just for giggles I can't help imagining a scenario where Giuliani and Hillary win both parties and then Bloomberg enters the race as a third party. Those 3 big-government, liberal New Yorkers, who all support interventionist foreign policy and a welfare state with increased regulations of every kind, and progressive secular social ideas would just divide 3 ways the votes of the segment of the country who tolerates that model, meanwhile Ron Paul could enter and gobble up the rest of the electorate, and be able to win even with as little as a third of the votes. That's how Abraham Lincoln and Woodrow Wilson both won, so it would be fitting for their impacts on the federal government and states' rights to be rolled back by a president who gets elected the same way.

But I digress. Yes, yes, we must win the GOP nomination at all costs.