Thread: Commercial Real Estate Going **BOOM BOOM**(Vid)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I wonder if anywhere else we are seeing office vacancies and retail destruction on this level....I'm hear Atlanta is pretty bad

good vid.

i listen to the patriot radio news hour everyday, and it's supposed to be pretty bad in Arazona

Found this on AZ,

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1498...tures-circling

Also seeing 10 percent vacancy rate on apartments in AZ. One article said people moving in with other family members. I will guess quite a bit of that figure is illegals heading back to Mexico due to the construction bust.

The whole notion of a real estate bottom is a joke. The so called "inventory" is not clearing. We have tons of homes that are a shadow inventory resulting from foreclosure moratoriums by both Fannie/Freddie and state governments. Unless they plan on keeping those houses empty forever, they will tank the market further. The market will blow up again the second the losses in commercial real estate are 100% realized. On top of that, we have a new wave of interest rate resets coming in the next 3 years. Bernanke better hope he can keep rates that low for that long...I doubt it happens.
    you can buy now using an elevated dollar to get in on things that are poised to go way up when the dollar collapses. If he's right, and I think he is, his profits are going to be ridiculous. I've already showed by referencing some mining stocks that you can make a killing in this market playing Schiff's investment strategy.

-theoakman, RPF 1/26/09.

Oh what a difference 10 months makes. Deflationists, where are thou?

The guy in the video is so cool.

k thx bai.

Quote Originally Posted by theoakman View Post
    The whole notion of a real estate bottom is a joke. The so called "inventory" is not clearing. We have tons of homes that are a shadow inventory resulting from foreclosure moratoriums by both Fannie/Freddie and state governments. Unless they plan on keeping those houses empty forever, they will tank the market further. The market will blow up again the second the losses in commercial real estate are 100% realized. On top of that, we have a new wave of interest rate resets coming in the next 3 years. Bernanke better hope he can keep rates that low for that long...I doubt it happens.
    that is what I keep saying, how can real estate bottom in of itself??? no FRICKEN way, housing prices are a side product of Job growth , credti, interest rates and inventory!

People don't seem to realize housing comps aren't based on a # but on DEMAND! which won't be there if people don;t have jobs... Real Estate won't pull us out of this

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    boom boom......boom
    BOOM BOOM bump

Quote Originally Posted by theoakman View Post

amen
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito