Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Post Baseless Lies About The Person Above You Thread

The Post Baseless Lies About The Person Above You Thread

Ready.... start!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    you didn't actually intend this thread to be about baseless lies!!!!!

^ eats babies.

^has a man crush on Bernanke!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

^conducts puppet shows with old dug up corpses.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

^ eats pork

XD

^ porks pork
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

^^ molests the neighborhood pets at night
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^ $#@!s Bunchies.

^ is a cat and likes it

(applies the hb, obviously, sandman gets a pass)
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

^shows his stigmata (hands and feet) to children simply to frighten them (just for giggles)

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    ^ is a cat and likes it

(applies the hb, obviously, sandman gets a pass)
    YAY! I GET A PASS! YAAAYY!

I WANNA GO TO HAWHYEEEEE!

YouTube - Hawaii yaaaaaayyyyyy

^ Is totally into necrophelia
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

^has a man crush on Barney Frank
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ has the genital herpes so he always turns the lights down real low....

^ Has a crush on Maxine Waters

"One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^was castrated as a lad in order to sing as a castrato in a choir, and now has replacement testicles "donated" from a stray bunchies

Quote Originally Posted by ClayTrainor View Post
    ^ Has a crush on Maxine Waters

Hell YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman33 View Post
    Hell YEAH!
    ^ is green

^is known to fondle Theocrat in the pew

^watches The View religiously.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    ^^ molests the neighborhood pets at night
    How DARE you make such accusations against the owner of Kittyland Love Center
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

^ sleeps in a cabbage garden at night

^stalks me by claiming to work at my school.... but i know what he's really up to
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be. -Ron Paul (1984)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^watches teletubbies and giggles on a regular basis
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    How DARE you make such accusations against the owner of Kittyland Love Center
    How DARE you not read the thread title?

^sells frozen farts to kids on vacation.

^
    Secretly wishes Dick Cheney was a chick.
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

^thinks dirty thoughts when watching the kids show "lazy town"

YouTube - Lazy town REMIX feat. Lil' Jon
    Last edited by Andrew-Austin; 07-23-2009 at 10:44 PM.

^ has a "yes we can" t-shirt
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    - Jimi Hendrix

"If one rejects laissez faire on account of mans fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action."
    - Ludwig Von Mises, Planning for Freedom

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast