Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Harvard’s Henry Louis Gates Alleges Racism in Arrest on Porch

The 911 call says she didn't get a good look at the individuals, and thought one might be Hispanic. The police report I read states when the officer arrived, she told him that they were both black.

What gives?
    If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains set lightly upon you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
    - Samuel Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yes, there were three cops. One was Hispanic, one was black, and the other (Crowley) teaches how not to racially profile. Not the best three cops to accuse of racism..

I'm not going to waste anymore time on this weasel, we've got bigger fish to fry.

The one person who's actions were exemplary? She called the cops on her neighbor going into his own house! She is an example of what's WRONG with this country! No, I would NOT want to live near her. I want to live near neighbors who actually take the time to know each other. Has she taken the time to meet professor Gates she could have given the police the vital information that "Oh, by the way, this is the home of professor Gates." When she was asked about race she could have said "Well I didn't get a good look at the intruder, but I do know a black man lives there." Or better yet, she might have even RECOGNIZED professor Gates and not made the stupid call in the first place! People, quit hiding out behind your cell phones. Get out and meet your neighbors. Talk to each other. Have your neighbors' phones on speed dial instead of 911. When my neighbors saw suspicious activity at my house they called ME! And for what it's worth they are white and I am black. And they came over and introduced themselves when I first moved here. That's the kind of neighbors we all need to be. This lady is simply an unwitting dupe of the police state.

Regards,

John M. Drake
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Bump for the old times sake and HLG being a member of CFR - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...anuary-8-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12