Thread: Status on BJ Lawson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last I heard he was planning on it. They saved all their campaign signs from last time for that reason.
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

I tried in vain to convince a friend in Chapel Hill to support him. He wouldn't even take a look at him because of the Republican thing next to his name. You see......he's a DEMOCRAT.
    That area of NC is a tough place if your not a friggin' PROGRESSIVE.

He got trounced in the general election and he raised more funds than typical Republican's do. That's the most discoraged I was during last years elections. Not that he lost, but by how much.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Don't fear Todd I really think BJ would have a shot this year in particular. Price won't be able to ride the Obama wave this election, the Tea parties and general outrage will help boost BJ's vote totals, and his campaign should have a list of donors not to mention better name recognition and more fire to draw against Price for voting for the War supp., stimulus, cap and trade, etc... Also look at the vote totals of 2006 and 2008 in the 4th district, those numbers alone mean that there is enough Reps and Indys to vote in BJ. So I don't think all hope is lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Morris View Post
    I tried in vain to convince a friend in Chapel Hill to support him. He wouldn't even take a look at him because of the Republican thing next to his name. You see......he's a DEMOCRAT.
    That area of NC is a tough place if your not a friggin' PROGRESSIVE.

He got trounced in the general election and he raised more funds than typical Republican's do. That's the most discoraged I was during last years elections. Not that he lost, but by how much.
    Chapel Hill, NC, the liberal capital of the state. Just ask your friend to tell you 3 benefits that David Price has done in the last 10 years. The rat bastard doesn't show his face until there's an election. I live here. Didn't even know what he looked like until I received one of his mailers, 2 weeks before the election.

In my precinct, Price won by just 4 votes. 4.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !