Thread: Hello! Please Read Me!

Hello! Please Read Me!

This forum should be used for brainstorming and organizing demonstrations wether it be online or offline. Discuss ideas on ways to get the word out about Ron Paul.

Say you want to go picket a busy street during rush hour, go door knocking, or want to target a specific website such as myspace then this is the place to for your thread!

Have fun and please be courteous spreading the word!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Okay, perfect thread for what I wanted to post. A guy in our meetup just called me a couple of hours ago and he said he was getting good results doing the following:

He went to livertycard.org, got their printable PDF of the Ron Paul cards, printed a ton of them off of his color laser at home, and then went to the grocery store and stuck a card in front of each row of milk in the refrigerators, and then also stuck some ontop of egg cartons. By putting these on staple items, it has the highest likelihood of being seen. He said it was amazing how many people would go for some milk, grab the card, and ACTUALLY READY IT and KEEP IT! I thought this was an awesome idea I just had to pass on to the rest of you.

You can also get the RP cards directly from the campaign if you don't want to print your own (or don't have the capability to do so).

Going through yahoo, msn or any other messenger; you can send the word of Ron Paul out to everyone in your lists and have them pass the word onto others in their lists.
    This is still our country and we can win back freedom with Dr. Paul's leadership!

I love all the internet support Ron Paul is getting, but I think some of us really need to start hitting the streets as the primaries come in.

The front runner after Super Tuesday is all but guaranteed to win the nomination.

Ron Paul or any candidate must have "front runner momentum" to win Super Tuesday. This means MSM coverage no matter what, that is the reality of our country's political system. I hate it as well.

It is absolutely crucial that Ron Paul do very well ( and he can and will ! ) in the primaries before Super Tuesday.

We need to organize and focus on these states if we are at all serious. ( one of which South Carolina, I plan to be in and am offering whatever help / collaboration I can provide , please just message me. )

@Orat , I LOVE your type of thinking. Doing these types of things are highly effective and cheap. More importantly, and unlike the net, the reach nearly everyone at a local level. Everyone who shops at that grocery store can potentially read this card.

Some cynics may call this guerilla marketing/spamming/ or even littering. I call it being patriotic, I even call it being humanitarian at this point in our countries history.

This election is real and very important, as far as I am concerned we can do whatever in the hell we want to spread a message we believe just as long as it is non-violent.

and i'm pretty sure ghandi or someone who studied ghandi taught me that.
    Last edited by DesignerJoes; 12-22-2007 at 01:29 PM.

so i saw this "senior" member do this ( no, seriously ) ; I'll assume it's halfway kosher until I'm asked to stop.

bumpity bump bump

bumperoo bumperee
    o I how i like you bumping me ?

ok ...this is the last one i promise...i cant really stand to do more.. but ive seen worse round these parts....i promise...... usually i would consider this spamming....... but as they say " when in Rome...

bumpershnicleneurotrophintranseferase allosteric alpha-7 subunit receptor.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    im bumping a sticky thread. dumb du-dumb dumb duuuuuummmb.

Only 5 million republicans vote in the primaries.

If every ron paul donor of the 130 thousand got 19 others to vote for Ron Paul we would 2.6 million of the 5 million.

I've found obama supporters to be the easiest to inform and get them to turn out for Ron Paul.

Understand monetary policy and why the fiat empire was created.

Informing others that our fiat currency is related to everything from oil inflation, taxes, healthcare inflation, & so is a great starting point because everyone feels the inflation crunch, especially at the gas pump.

You should know Ron Paul's policy in and out.

If you don't, hit the books!

Understand and have voting records of all candidates and give reliable sources.

First and foremost do not identify yourself as a paulite when canvassing and focus on the issues important to the potential RP voter you are conversing with.

//
    Last edited by Kludge; 08-03-2009 at 04:31 PM. Reason: .......

Bump
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Matt is really proud of that pic.

whoever this "ModeratorTest" is, he's useless! Joined May '07 and only has 15 posts?! do ur jooobb!

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    @ OP.... great thread, and this made me think of an Idea... what if mods were anonymous?

@ Matt, holy friggin cow, of all the celebrities you know, that one has to be the coolest

@ Designer Joes: REALLY? you bump this thread repeatedly within minutes of each other? In what world does that seem normal to you?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, I never even knew this section of the forums was here!

bumping the oldest thread on the forum