Thread: Chomsky refutes "libertarian" "anarcho"- capitalism

Chomsky refutes "libertarian" "anarcho"- capitalism

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yeah... uh..wow.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Who wants to be a wage slave to me? Any takers?

Against division of labor?

How many hours in a day do they think we have?

Nothing like being primative beasts spending all hours of all days solely for survival, wasting time on doing things we probably suck at.
    In the end, it's never what you worry about that gets you.

Time for Conza to get out some whoop ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people...

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

- In the American version "we" (Free market supporters) actually WON the word back... they took "Liberal", so the movement adopted / took "Libertarian"...

- He is wrong on Jefferson..

- No-one worships Adam Smith... in fact.... he put economics down a path were it lost roughly 200 years... see: Labor Theory of Value... which Marx used to create his 'system'. He started his treatise with the division of labor and not property rights.

- Libertarianism isn't mercantilism.. sorry chumpsky.

- Third world looks the way it does because of the State. IMF.. massive debt.. interest payments... no respect for property rights there.. no allowing capital accumulation.

- Wealthy and powerful capitalists have special interests... they want to control the state.. see: Rockefeller, and Bankers... problem: get rid of state.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Time for Conza to get out some whoop ass.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpos...4&postcount=33 ?

lol
    I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard. ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

Wow... he doesn't have a clue...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I plan to read his works on propaganda and foreign policy. The man is intelligent, he just has the economics knowledge of a retarded orangutan.
    Force always attracts men of low morality. Albert Einstein

Government is essentially the negation of liberty. Ludwig von Mises

The great non-sequitur committed by defenders of the State, including classical Aristotelian and Thomist philosophers, is to leap from the necessity of society to the necessity of the State. - Murray N. Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by Young Paleocon View Post
    Danke......best avatar.
    Have you seen myyy stayyplerr?
    I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard. ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads: