Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swine Flu Frequencies, it will shatter the Swine Flu Varients

Swine Flu Frequencies, it will shatter the Swine Flu Varients

Swine Flu Frequencies, it will shatter the Swine Flu Variants while other cells are intact, and so I will type in this post of the frequency numbers and even post rapidshare links to the frequencies. It was all made possible because of a scientific researcher named Royal raymond Rife, he researched into microscopes, organisms, and he noticed that every organism has a frequency signature to it and if that amount of information there is a frequency to repair cells, destroy certain cells, and there's probably frequencies to create new cells and repair DNA but they have not been found yet because it is super advanced knowledge (I bet the Vatican, and the Illuminati knows, and the Bilderbergs as well but they won't squill cause for us we take the vaccines that sterilize us and kill us). If you done scientific research into Dr Emoto how sound and talking can effect water, and research into cymatics sound frequencies can effect parasites, cells, and other stuff. Royal Raymond Rife was the one that researched into destroying viruses, parasites, and germs with sound frequencies that did not harm other cells which lead to newspapers about him and lead to a medical breakthrough, he got in the newspaper several times, which I will glady show on here as proof that he did very well as a scientist and a researcher. He even was heard to have invented a very powerful microscope that can see parasites that couldn't be seen with other microscopes, he even invented a machine with the term 'Rife Machine' but when the Rockefellers found out when they got into the pharmaceuticals then found out with his technology it would threaten their monopoly, they took swift and decisive action to take care of him. They burned down his lab and destroyed his research (they probably stole a copy of it so the Bilderbergs can live forever while the so called lower lifes suffer with medicines and vaccines and some die), and he died a drunk man because he got depressed when he got discredited and anybody who sells rife machines has been thrown in jails and got put in prison and I was told that from a rife website.

So anyways here is the frequency numbers that should get rid of the Swine Flu:

Flu: Swine Flu 413 432 663 839 995

Swine Flu 432,839

Influenza_virus_swine - 413, 432, 663, 839, 995

Influenza_virus_A - 322, 332, 776
    Influenza_virus_A_1974 - 442
    Influenza_virus_A_Port_Chalmers - 622, 863
    Influenza_virus_B - 468, 530, 532, 536, 537, 568, 722, 740, 742, 744, 746, 748, 750, 1186, 679
    Influenza_virus_B_Hong_Kong - 555

So thats the frequencies for them and they should all be in Hertz. Also I have decided to post rapidshare links to the big files that should be burnt to Audio CDs to fight the Swine Flu.

Also also will post a video I put online also mentioning the frequencies to try to warn the public on YouTube to use my frequencies instead of doing forced vaccinations:

YouTube - Alternative Swine Flu Killer: USWGO Public Health Warning - Must share!

Heres the mediafire (less annoying then rapidshare) folder for the frequencies and are compressed using 7-zip so it can upload faster and can be unzipped using WinRAR, 7-zip, and other decompressing programs and the frequencies are in Wave format (WARNING: Don't ever encode the frequencies in MP3 because the frequencies can get chopped up with the compression, and might be guarenteed to fail if in MP3 or any other loss compression formats).

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e...018c8114394287

Heres the URL for the file itself: http://www.mediafire.com/?nzdwmudzfwn

Heres the images proving that Royal Raymond Rife was in the newspaper:

(More is being written, cause I need to quickly send a permanent link to this post on the chat room)
    Last edited by btalex1990; 07-12-2009 at 09:38 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cool. Go drink some silver.

VERY impressive data. Please keep it coming; we need all the ammunition we can find.

I hear that Jane Burgermeister, the "famous Austrian journalist" has

1) been fired from her job; and
    2) had little success with her lawsuit, so far, which doesn't surprise me at all
    since she was essentially suing the New World Order.

Thanks for posting this.

Also if you want to resist against government forced (some may call it Obamas decree) vaccinations and research into alternative methods to fighting or destroying Swine Flu then sign this universal petition, the deceleration of resistance to mandatory vaccinations.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/a-u...y-vaccinations

Quote Originally Posted by btalex1990 View Post
    Also if you want to resist against government forced (some may call it Obamas decree) vaccinations and research into alternative methods to fighting or destroying Swine Flu then sign this universal petition, the deceleration of resistance to mandatory vaccinations.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/a-u...y-vaccinations
    Done!

Avoid Flu shots - Take Vitamin D instead

by Donald W. Miller, Jr., MD
    The CDC’s 15-member Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) makes recommendations each year on who should be vaccinated. Ten years ago, for the 1999–2000 season, the committee recommended that people over age 65 and children with medical conditions have a flu shot. Seventy-four million people were vaccinated. Next season (2000–01) the committee lowered the age for universal vaccination from 65 to 50 years old, adding 41 million people to the list. For the 2002–03 season, the ACIP added healthy children 6 months to 23 months old, and for 2004–05, children up to 5 years old. For the 2008–09 season the committee has advised that healthy children 6 months to 18 years old have a flu shot each year. Its recommendations for influenza vaccination now covers 256 million Americans – 84 percent of the U.S. population. Only healthy people ages 19–49 not involved in some aspect of health care remain exempt. Pharmaceutical companies have made 146 million influenza vaccines for the U.S. market this flu season.
    Almost all the ACIP members who make these recommendations have financial ties to the vaccine industry. The CDC therefore must grant each member a conflict-of-interest waiver.

http://republicbroadcasting.org/?p=3059
    (related
    video) http://loveforlife.com.au/node/6636

awesome, will try. i hope those frequencies dont end up killing me.

The water, fat, and bone in your body will absorb any and all vibration long before it reaches any viruses. In addition, even if you could reach them through your body, the entire molecule, or even individual proteins don't have "frequencies". Only the bonds do. If you had a frequency that would shatter a certain type of bond, it would shatter every one of those bonds that exist in your body, which would kill you just like taking cyanide.

This is my bread and butter. Physical methods are either overly broad (like radiation therapy for cancer), or require markers (like those gold nanoparticles you keep hearing about that seek out the certain bug and bind to it, and heat up on exposure to microwaves).

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What if you only learned enough to do your job? Would you still consider yourself an expert?
    "This here's Miss Bonnie Parker. I'm Clyde Barrow. We rob banks."

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post
    What if you only learned enough to do your job? Would you still consider yourself an expert?
    Considering the nature of my job, I could only say that I had reached that point when I omniscient.

The question at hand is a simple physics problem. If you read his procedure, he killed all the bugs, but I guarantee you that had he turned that ray gun on a living being, they would have come back dead. He used some sort of radiation that ruptured membranes of bacteria (NOT viruses), which are more similar to our own cells. If it used radiation, then the mammalian cells were dead (he should have checked those before and after), and he should have tried it on mice. Indeed, he probably did try it on living animals, and when they all died, he dropped the research.

Lol, I just read the full post of the OP. Here's a question for you: Hertz of WHAT? We talking sound? EM radiation? A/C frequency? Gravity waves? Donning and removing a tinfoil hat?

Assuming you're talking about EM, then you are in the radio spectrum, which EVERYONE is bombarded with 24/7. I somehow doubt that the cure for a virus can be found in a wireless telephone transmitter. The think is, the wavelength on that is so wide, a virus can't even interact with it. It's against the laws of physics.

Sorry, you're a crazy person

BTW, the wavelength for a frequency of 500Hz is 600 kilometers.

ALERT: H1N1 Swine Flu Appears Similar to 1918 PANDEMIC Virus

http://www.naturalnews.comz026613_sw...nes_pandemic.h
    H1N1 Swine Flu Appears Similar to 1918 Pandemic Virus; WHO Recommends Vaccines Use Live (Attenuated) Influenza

by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor

(NaturalNews) Two shocking bits of news about the H1N1 swine flu virus emerged this week. The first is that the widely-circulating swine flu virus may be a lot more dangerous than people have so far been told: It appears to resemble the 1918 pandemic virus in the fact that it is capable of embedding itself deep in lung tissue and causing deadly infections. This is very different from the more common "seasonal flu" which does not replicate in the lungs.

Explaining this concept, lead researcher Yoshihiro Kawaoka of the University of Wisconsin wrote in the journal Nature: "When we conducted the experiments in ferrets and monkeys, the seasonal virus did not replicate in the lungs... The H1N1 virus replicates significantly better in the lungs."

As Reuters reports, Kawaoka also added, "There is a misunderstanding about this virus... There is clear evidence the virus is different than seasonal influenza."

The 1918 influenza pandemic killed at least 40 million people globally (and probably many more). Also remember: That was a time when obesity was extremely rare. Today, obesity is alarmingly common among first-world nations, and obesity is now suspected of making a person highly susceptible to swine flu fatalities (http://www.naturalnews.com/026602_p...).

World Health Organization gets aggressive with vaccination recommendations

Meanwhile, the World Health Organization -- always a trusty friend of Big Pharma -- has announced that swine flu is "unstoppable" and is now directing all the nations of the world to vaccinate their citizens against the H1N1 influenza strain. This is essentially an order for global mandatory vaccinations.

And yet, at the same time the WHO is recommending mass global vaccinations against the swine flu, it also states on its own website that such vaccines have never been proven safe. In its own words (http://www.who.int/csr/disease/swin...):

[Emphasis added] "Since new technologies are involved in the production of some pandemic vaccines, which have not yet been extensively evaluated for their safety in certain population groups, it is very important to implement post-marketing surveillance of the highest possible quality. In addition, rapid sharing of the results of immunogenicity and post-marketing safety and effectiveness studies among the international community will be essential for allowing countries to make necessary adjustments to their vaccination policies."

In other words: Use the people as guinea pigs and see who dies first!

It's not difficult to decode the WHO's language in this case. The vaccines aren't safe, so they're recommending that people given the vaccines be watched closely to see what happens (who dies).

And just to make sure more people die, the WHO is also recommending such vaccines use "live attenuated influenza."

As stated on the WHO's website:

"In view of the anticipated limited vaccine availability at global level and the potential need to protect against "drifted" strains of virus, SAGE recommended that promoting production and use of vaccines such as those that are formulated with oil-in-water adjuvants and live attenuated influenza vaccines was important."

Inject yourself with live attenuated influenza!

What, exactly, is "live attenuated influenza?" It means live viruses that have been weakened, but may still pose a danger to human health.

Big Pharma, of course, is more than happy to comply with this order... they're getting paid billions to make the live influenza vaccines, after all. Notably, Baxter Pharmaceuticals has already been caught inserting live avian flu viruses in vaccine materials, and other drug companies are only too happy to follow suit. (http://www.naturalnews.com/025760.html)

But why, you ask, would governments want to inject their populations with live attenuated influenza DNA? And why would the World Health Organization aggressively promote such a measure, especially since the number of swine flu fatalities so far is exceedingly small?

There are numerous theories on that. I don't claim to know the right answer, but here are some of the theories being talked about by people in the know (people who aren't fooled by Big Government / Big Pharma propaganda):

The population control theory: The swine flu was engineered in a lab, then released in Mexico City precisely to cause a public reaction where people and lawmakers would demand global vaccinations. Those vaccines, in turn, would be intentionally laced with live virus samples designed to kill a large number of people and reduce the global population. All the deaths, of course, could be blamed on the virus; and the drug companies would get rich in the process!

The Big Pharma profit theory: Swine flu vaccines are being pushed globally in order to funnel more profits into the hands of the drug companies. And the more people get sick from the "live attenuated viruses" in the vaccines, the more repeat business the drug companies make from sick patients!

The chemtrail / vaccine binary poison theory: Chemtrails have exposed the populations in major world cities to the first half of a binary poison. The mandatory swine flu vaccines will complete the binary recipe, poisoning people with another seemingly innocent cocktail of chemicals that just happen to combine with the chemtrail poisons and result in widespread death.

The do-gooder theory: [This is a favorite theory of doctors, drug company reps and public health authorities.] All those conspiracy theories are bunk. These vaccines are being forced onto you for your own good by an industry that cares about people and only has your best interests in mind. Profits and power have nothing to do with it. Your government is trying to protect you, didn't you know?

Walking virus incubators

Ninety-nine percent of the U.S. population believes the do-gooder theory, and they will gladly allow themselves to be injected with anything the government recommends (especially if people start dropping dead this fall and the population can be scared into lining up for swine flu shots). The upshot of all this is that ninety-nine percent of the people will then be carrying live "attenuated" swine flu genetic materials in their blood, creating the perfect opportunity for further recombining with seasonal flu.

Global mandatory swine flu vaccinations will, in fact, create a population of infected swine flu carriers. Some of them will die in the 48 hours following the injections. Most will manage to survive the shots and go on to become carriers of swine flu genetic material. With their immune systems weakened by vaccine chemicals and processed, nutrient-depleted junk foods, they will serve as walking incubation vessels for the next sweeping strain of influenza.

And no matter what happens, Big Pharma makes money! The more people die, the more power the government is able to grab through vaccine mandates, forced quarantines, declarations of Martial Law and other similar measures. A pandemic is the perfect opportunity to destroy whatever remaining freedoms the American people still cling to.

My advice? Be prepared to protect yourself from the coming wave of gunpoint medicine (forced vaccinations). Both your health and your freedoms may soon be at stake. Keep reading NaturalNews for more information on how to protect yourself from not only swine flu (which is easy), but also your own government's ill-conceived swine flu vaccination mandates (more difficult).

As this situation unfolds through the fall of 2009, we'll post more information about what you can do to protect your health freedoms from the global pharmaceutical machine that wants to inject you with "live attenuated influenza."

Sources for this story include:

World Health Organization:
    http://www.who.int/csr/disease/swin...

Reuters: "New Flu Unstoppable" http://www.reuters.com/article/topN...

Reutes: "New Flu Resembles 1918 Virus"
    http://www.reuters.com/article/heal...Buzz up!
    vote now

www.NaturalNews.com/terms.shtml

Swine flu is less deadly than normal flu. In general, people aren't forced to get flu vaccinations, so I don't see why this would be any different.

This is just scaremongering so the WHO and associated agencies can look important and get more taxpayer dollars for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by tmosley View Post
    Considering the nature of my job, I could only say that I had reached that point when I omniscient.

The question at hand is a simple physics problem. If you read his procedure, he killed all the bugs, but I guarantee you that had he turned that ray gun on a living being, they would have come back dead. He used some sort of radiation that ruptured membranes of bacteria (NOT viruses), which are more similar to our own cells. If it used radiation, then the mammalian cells were dead (he should have checked those before and after), and he should have tried it on mice. Indeed, he probably did try it on living animals, and when they all died, he dropped the research.

Lol, I just read the full post of the OP. Here's a question for you: Hertz of WHAT? We talking sound? EM radiation? A/C frequency? Gravity waves? Donning and removing a tinfoil hat?

Assuming you're talking about EM, then you are in the radio spectrum, which EVERYONE is bombarded with 24/7. I somehow doubt that the cure for a virus can be found in a wireless telephone transmitter. The think is, the wavelength on that is so wide, a virus can't even interact with it. It's against the laws of physics.

Sorry, you're a crazy person
    Well then, my doctor who is board-certified in orthopedic medicine, board-certified in neurology and has a PhD. on the central nervous system must be a "crazy person" in your eyes too. Because his research has shown that these things work.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Well then, my doctor who is board-certified in orthopedic medicine, board-certified in neurology and has a PhD. on the central nervous system must be a "crazy person" in your eyes too. Because his research has shown that these things work.
    tmosley used facts to disprove this claim, while you only posted someone's qualifications and those credentials definitely do not outweigh the facts.

So thats the frequencies for them and they should all be in Hertz. Also I have decided to post rapidshare links to the big files that should be burnt to Audio CDs to fight the Swine Flu.
    Unless you have a CD player that emits gamma rays, nothing is going to happen. An audio CD would only emit radio waves and they cannot affect viruses, the largest bacteria, or even your cells. This is why you can watch TV or talk on a cellphone without dieing. It doesn't take someone with a PhD to disprove your crap, it just takes someone with an 8th grade education.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Citation needed.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In general, people aren't forced to get flu vaccinations, so I don't see why this would be any different.
    This article indicates there is more than a slight leaning towards mandatory vaccination, as Ron Paul indicates in the article.

BTW, they are already mandatory in New Jersey for school children. It's truly disgusting.

This Fall: Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccines?

In a recent article on the unfolding economic collapse, Rep. Ron Paul warns that the hysterically hyped H1N1 flu “pandemic” may result in the government requiring mandatory flu vaccinations. “Nearly $8 billion will be spent to address a ‘potential pandemic flu’ which could result in mandatory vaccinations for no discernible reason other than to enrich the pharmaceutical companies that make the vaccine,” writes Paul.
    On May 30, the French newspaper Le Journal du Dimanche reported a plan by the Sarkozy government to launch “an obligatory vaccination campaign for all French of more than 3 months of age.” On May 15, Bloomberg reported that France, the UK, Belgium and Finland agreed to buy about 158 million shots from London-based Glaxo and Baxter International Inc.
    Health and Human Services Secretary (and Bilderberg member) Kathleen Sebelius told the Associated Press on June 16 that she is urging school superintendents around the country to spend the summer preparing for a massive swine flu vaccine this fall and added that schools are being put on notice that they might be turned into factory assembly line shot clinics. “If you think about vaccinating kids, schools are the logical place,” Sebelius said.
    On May 6, the Obama administration announced “an unprecedented fall vaccination campaign that could entail giving Americans three flu shots — one to combat annual seasonal influenza and two targeted at the new swine flu virus spreading across the globe,” the Washington Post reported.
    Kurt Nimmo recollects: I am old enough to remember the last time the government did this. It was the late 1950s and as an elementary school student I was lined up with my fellows and marched into a classroom to get a polio vaccination. Earlier in the decade Jonas Salk had successfully mass-produced a polio vaccine by growing a form of the virus on the kidneys of rhesus monkeys. In 1960, however, researchers found that the polio vaccine was infected with another virus called “Simian Virus 40.” It was discovered that this virus causes brain and lung cancers. It took forty years for this cancer to be investigated.

Merck and other big pharma corporations told the Surgeon General they were unable remove the “contamination” from their Salk and Sabin vaccines (the latter an oral version of the polio vaccine) but the government refused.
    Michele Carbone, Assistant Professor of Pathology at Loyola University in Chicago, has recently isolated fragments of the SV-40 virus in human bone cancers and in a lethal form of lung cancer called mesothelioma. He found SV-40 in 33% of the osteosarcoma bone cancers studied, in 40% of other bone cancers, and in 60% of the mesotheliomas lung cancers, writes Geraldo Fuentes.

If you watch television, you may have caught an ad about lawsuits pertaining to mesothelioma. It is said mesothelioma is a result of asbestos exposure, but research reveals that 50% of the current mesotheliomas being treated no longer occurs due to asbestos but rather the SV-40 virus contained in the polio vaccination. In addition, according to researchers from the Institute of Histology and General Embryology of the University of Ferrara, SV-40 has turned up in a variety other tumors. By the end of 1996, dozens of scientists reported finding SV40 in a variety of bone cancers and a wide range of brain cancers, which had risen 30 percent over the previous 20 years.
    The SV-40 virus is now being detected in tumors removed from people never inoculated with the contaminated vaccine, leading some to conclude that those infected by the vaccine might be spreading SV40.
    The first swine flu vaccine, polio vaccines, smallpox vaccine, anthrax vaccine, hepatitis B vaccine, and most recently Lyme disease vaccine that crippled approximately 750,000 people within months of its release and prior to its recall by the FDA contain “vaccine-injury certainty,” explains Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz.
    Horowitz continues:
    Most people fail to realize all vaccines carry a list of ingredients that typically increase human disease and death (i.e., morbidity and mortality). These include toxic elements and chemicals such as mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde and formalin (used to preserve corpses), MSG, foreign genetic material, and risky proteins from various species of bacteria, viruses, and animals that have been scientifically associated with triggering autoimmune disorders and certain cancers. A growing body of scientific evidence strongly suggests vaccines are largely responsible for increasing cases of autism and other learning disabilities, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, Lupus, MS, ALS, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, hay fever, allergies, chronic draining ear infections, type 1 autoimmune diabetes, and many, many more pandemics. These chronic ailments are said to require long-term medical care for the patients’ management causing toxic side effects resulting in America’s leading killer — iatrogenic disease. That is, vaccines and other pharmaceutical industry inventions are literally killing or disabling millions with little effort on the part of government officials and their drug industry cohorts to arrest this scourge.
    Of course, this is not particularly revelatory considering our globalist rulers are a pack of eugenicists determined to reduce world population to 500 million, as brazenly announced on the Georgia Guidestones and published in a pile of globalist white papers and other documentation right out in the open and in our faces.

“There is a single theme behind all our work — we must reduce population levels,” declared Thomas Ferguson, the Latin American case officer for the State Department’s Office of Population Affairs, an office established in 1975 by the arch-criminal Henry Kissinger. Depopulation policy became the top priority under the agenda of the NSC, Club of Rome and U.S. policymakers like Gen. Alexander Haig, Cyrus Vance, Ed Muskie and Kissinger.
    It is well known that the Rockefeller Foundation is the prime sponsor of public relations for the United Nations’ drastic depopulation program. “Evidence in the possession of a growing number of researchers in America, England, and Germany demonstrates that the Foundation and its corporate, medical, and political associates organized the racial mass murder program of Nazi Germany,” writes Anton Chaitkin. “These globalists, who function as a conduit for British Empire geopolitics, were not stopped after World War II. This United Nations alliance of the old Nazi right, with the new left, poses an even graver danger to the world today than it did in 1941.”
    The eugenicists are back with their latest program to kill an untold number of people under the cover of the “swine flu pandemic.” If you line up for a vaccination contaminated with mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde and other toxins — and a possible agent for future cancers designed to decimate world population — you need to have your head examined.

However, as Ron Paul indicates, you may not have a choice — the government may force you to choose between a toxic vaccine or be shipped off to a FEMA camp.
    The H1N1 vaccine now being rushed into production is in essence and experimental drug. According to Nuremberg Code used in the military tribunals against the eugenicist Nazis, medical experiments are expressly forbidden. “No experiment should be conducted where there is an a priori reason to believe that death or disabling injury will occur,” the code states, “except, perhaps, in those experiments where the experimental physicians also serve as subjects.”
    Citing the Nuremberg Code will be of little use when the government shows up and demands you submit to a vaccination.
    You may have to react in a more proactive manner.
    DarthDubious's blog | login or register to post comments

Last edited by ScoutsHonor; 07-14-2009 at 02:30 PM.

The water, fat, and bone in your body will absorb any and all vibration long before it reaches any viruses. In addition, even if you could reach them through your body, the entire molecule, or even individual proteins don't have "frequencies". Only the bonds do. If you had a frequency that would shatter a certain type of bond, it would shatter every one of those bonds that exist in your body, which would kill you just like taking cyanide.

This is my bread and butter. Physical methods are either overly broad (like radiation therapy for cancer), or require markers (like those gold nanoparticles you keep hearing about that seek out the certain bug and bind to it, and heat up on exposure to microwaves).
    Well many people did get treated effectively by Rife Machines.

Heck there was one doctor that was curing cancer and once word got out they sabotashed it and sent government agents in there to tare down that machine. My grandma heard that story from somewhere.

I tested the frequencies to get rid of mercury, and it never harmed me and I did Konoki footpads to try and get rid of the Vaccines toxins (aka thermosal).

and yes it's good if those frequencies vibrations hit the water in our body because water is effected by emotions, sounds, and our will to fight diseases because according to Dr. Emoto from Japan he used positive music to help and heal dirty water. Since our body is 70% water these frequencies can really be effective on the body because it resonates with the water in our body and our body is effected. Thats why frequencies can be so powerful in the human body and thats why the government got into mind control through frequencies and sound because even hearing sound can be a bit powerful.

The government has probably been testing sound frequencies since they destroyed Rifes lab and stole his research, the government has had the chance to experiment on healing soldiers or creating a superior soldiers and probably worked on frequencies to torture people with as well via the Misquitto Frequency that makes loiterers sick and run away from stores, but that caused a lot of civil rights mess.

Sound frequencies can be powerful is used right and you have the right frequency number and it should probably be updated since the secret societies keep trying to tamper with our bodies they could change the frequencies so the frequencies may harm us instead of help us but we should fight, and resist any cop mandated method to alter our bodies to be under the governments control.

These frequencies are our last hope until our bodies get altered with these vaccines and genetically altered junk. I almost got cured of diabetes but because my DNA has bad programming I lost my pancreas producing cell which kept my blood sugar from going up for many many hours after eating a lot of food.

The problem is the DNA is getting more and more corrupted causing more and more health problems in all people.

Why can't Americans stand up NOW! Theres better ways to fight disease then forcing vaccines that may harm us. We need better vaccines NOW! and if Obama doesn't do that then I hate him.
    Last edited by btalex1990; 07-14-2009 at 06:28 PM.

No, no one was treated effectively through the use of these 'machines' just as no one has been healed by a saint. People can claim that they've been healed by them just as easily as I can claim that I was healed by sniffing a dead frog. People have, however, been convicted of fraud for selling these machines.

Heck there was one doctor that was curing cancer and once word got out they sabotashed it and sent government agents in there to tare down that machine. My grandma heard that story from somewhere.
    Hearsay isn't proof of anything.

I tested the frequencies to get rid of mercury, and it never harmed me and I did Konoki footpads to try and get rid of the Vaccines toxins (aka thermosal).
    The Kinoki footpads have been proven to be bogus. The "medical journal" they link to isn't even a medical journal, but a list of testimonials made by naive people with no scientific backgrounds. If you honestly have faith in this, drink 8 oz of antifreeze and then use the frequencies, the footpads, etc.

and yes it's good if those frequencies vibrations hit the water in our body because water is effected by emotions, sounds, and our will to fight diseases because according to Dr. Emoto from Japan he used positive music to help and heal dirty water. Since our body is 70% water these frequencies can really be effective on the body because it resonates with the water in our body and our body is effected. Thats why frequencies can be so powerful in the human body and thats why the government got into mind control through frequencies and sound because even hearing sound can be a bit powerful.
    Water isn't affected by emotions. Hurricanes don't occur because you're sad. This just shows how ignorant you are. Here's an experiment you could do: Get a glass of water and add a few ounces of bleach to it. Play some positive music and then drink it. The water will be healed, right? Dr. Emoto from Japan can't be wrong can he?

The government has probably been testing sound frequencies since they destroyed Rifes lab and stole his research, the government has had the chance to experiment on healing soldiers or creating a superior soldiers and probably worked on frequencies to torture people with as well via the Misquitto Frequency that makes loiterers sick and run away from stores, but that caused a lot of civil rights mess.

Sound frequencies can be powerful is used right and you have the right frequency number and it should probably be updated since the secret societies keep trying to tamper with our bodies they could change the frequencies so the frequencies may harm us instead of help us but we should fight, and resist any cop mandated method to alter our bodies to be under the governments control.
    Yes, high pitches sounds can hurt your eardrums. *claps*

These frequencies are our last hope until our bodies get altered with these vaccines and genetically altered junk. I almost got cured of diabetes but because my DNA has bad programming I lost my pancreas producing cell which kept my blood sugar from going up for many many hours after eating a lot of food.
    You have bad genetics and frequencies aren't going to cure your diabetes or anything else. People who have no other resort tend to be more susceptible to believing in alternative cures, no matter how far-fetched they are.

The problem is the DNA is getting more and more corrupted causing more and more health problems in all people.
    Unless you shoot X-rays at yourself for fun, your DNA isn't going to become "corrupted". People who ignore science and facts are going to have health issues. People who rely on frequencies, footpads, and other crap are going to have health problems, not people who have balanced, nutritious diets, take vitamins, etc. This alternative 'medicine' stuff isn't detrimental in itself as it is just inefficacious, but when it is used in place of real medicine it can be pernicious to your health.

Also, try to learn how to spell and use proper grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by btalex1990 View Post
    Citation needed.

Citation needed. Your grandmother's stories don't count.

What you transmuted the mercury into something? Did you find the "frequency" to turn lead into gold, too?

Konoki footpads don't do anythng except pull dirt and dead skin off of your filthy feet. Send one in for chemical analysis after treating someone who has had a full course of vaccines. I bet you a thousand dollars there won't be any detectable amount of mercury in it.

and yes it's good if those frequencies vibrations hit the water in our body because water is effected by emotions, sounds, and our will to fight diseases because according to Dr. Emoto from Japan he used positive music to help and heal dirty water.
    How does one "heal dirty water"? You can clean dirty water, but running it through a filter, but you sure as hell can't clean it by playing music around it. This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. EVER.

Since our body is 70% water these frequencies can really be effective on the body because it resonates with the water in our body and our body is effected. Thats why frequencies can be so powerful in the human body and thats why the government got into mind control through frequencies and sound because even hearing sound can be a bit powerful.
    Wait wait wait. You're saying that you are using SOUND frequencies!? Allow me to laugh you off of the board. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The "frequency" that some store owners used to drive off teenagers is just a high pitched sound that they could hear, but older people can't, due to accumulated hearing damage. It works through the ear. It isn't magic. It's the same as hearing a car alarm go off. It's just annoying. Also, you're a crazy person. Assume that I am still laughing at you, because I am.

Maybe you should play the brown noise towards the black helicopters, lol.

If there is a problem with DNA, it ain't because of sound. Seek help. You're a crazy person.

tmosley:

http://www.acresaustralia.com.au/bookstore/prod339.htm

Phil Callahan has a lifetime of accomplishments, each one of which most scientists would be jealous of. He is much smarter than I, and most likely you.
    You may want to educate yourself in waveforms lest your mocking becomes eating crow.
    Last edited by Isaac Bickerstaff; 07-15-2009 at 03:20 PM.

tmosley:

http://www.acresaustralia.com.au/bookstore/prod339.htm

Phil Callahan has a lifetime of accomplishments, each one of which most scientists would be jealous of. He is much smarter than I, and most likely you.
    You may want to educate yourself in waveforms lest your mocking becomes eating crow.
    Uhhh, that book is about insect communications via infrared wavelength light, not killing microbes (or deactivating viruses) with sound. You might as well cite Peter Schiff in an argument about astrophysics. Sure, he may be a smart guy, but it's still the wrong field.

According to what I've been reading, Dr. Royal Rife was in the same league as the famous Nikola Tesla - both considered geniuses.

The internet is rife (pun intended) with material about his machine, which did in fact utilize sound, just as BTalex says, and did effect miraculous cures. He was way ahead of his time but persecuted by powerful market forces that threatened the profits of the PTB (or were).

It's all available to you just by googling "Rife machine." Do some research, dude.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Top three sites after googleing Rife Machine...hmmm

Royal Rife - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Similarly, the American Cancer Society reported in 1994 that Rife machines were being sold in a "pyramid-like, multilevel marketing scheme"; a key component ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife - Cached - Similar

Rife Machine Operator Sued
    She had been selling the Rife device for about $3500 and the radionics machine for $1700. She also sold the nutritional supplements she recommended. ...
    http://www.quackwatch.com/04Consumer...News/rife.html - Cached - Similar

Cheating death - Australia's battle with Rife machine quackery
    30 Dec 2000 ... Rife machine scams in Australia are taking its toll on families.
    http://www.healthwatcher.net/.../Can...0rife-aus.html - Cached - Similar

Uhhh, that book is about insect communications via infrared wavelength light, not killing microbes (or deactivating viruses) with sound. You might as well cite Peter Schiff in an argument about astrophysics. Sure, he may be a smart guy, but it's still the wrong field.
    It actually discusses waveforms in general (including sound) in great depth. Phil Callahan's innovations came from understanding, and his understanding came from being able to see the many different facets of a given principle or problem.

Conversely, if one compartmentalizes knowledge enough, one could deny the existence of anything because there would no field of study broad enough to comprehend even basic events.

It actually discusses waveforms in general (including sound) in great depth. Phil Callahan's innovations came from understanding, and his understanding came from being able to see the many different facets of a given principle or problem.

Conversely, if one compartmentalizes knowledge enough, one could deny the existence of anything because there would no field of study broad enough to comprehend even basic events.
    So I should cite Peter Schiff's book next time I'm talking about black holes?

LIGHT AND SOUND ARE DIFFERENT. BUGS COMMUNICATING WITH IR FREQUENCY LIGHT IS DIFFERENT FROM KILLING BUGS WITH SOUND.

Honestly, you're comparing talking and bleach here. I don't care how widely your mind is set to new possibilities, if you believe that some obscure guy created a miracle device 80 years ago that cures all disease, and you can only get it from this one guy on the internet, you're still a damned sucker.

Also, I have some oceanfront property in New Mexico I'd like to sell you. The land is all natural, and it cures polio! You'll make a fortune! Learn what the powers that be don't want you to know, and have magically kept secret for hundreds of years!

Also, Cherokee Hair Tampons. They're good for you. Try them. Only $49.99 each.

Quote Originally Posted by teacherone View Post
    Top three sites after googleing Rife Machine...hmmm
    These citations are bogus and are NOT the top three sites. If I were to tell you that Thomas Jefferson was a great patriot, would you also cherry-pick among dubious citations to prove me wrong??

In any event, regarding his scientic genius, would you take the word of a whole bunch of PhDs at the Annual Meeting of the Rife International Health Conference (2008). If not, we'd be at an impasse, because if you're determined to be against him, nothing I can say will change that.

Conference here:
    http://www.rifeconference.com/

But first you should read the incredible tale of the smear campaign that was launched against him, explaining why his name is only now coming back into the publc eye.

Rife history:
    http://www.rense.com/general31/rife.htm

Citation needed.
    You'll need to ask him yourself. Just for the record, he doesn't utilize the machines designed by Rife, but a different one altogether. The principles are the same though, I think.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

These citations are bogus and are NOT the top three sites. If I were to tell you that Thomas Jefferson was a great patriot, would you also cherry-pick among dubious citations to prove me wrong??
    There's a difference between subjective and objective statements. While you hold the opinion that Thomas Jefferson was a great patriot, someone else might not. Science is objective and there are no facts to back up any of this Rife crap.

In any event, regarding his scientic genius, would you take the word of a whole bunch of PhDs at the Annual Meeting of the Rife International Health Conference (2008). If not, we'd be at an impasse, because if you're determined to be against him, nothing I can say will change that.
    Lots of nutcases have PhDs. Even Ted Kaczynski has a PhD. It's a logical fallacy to state that something is a fact because someone with credentials supports it.
    Conference here:
    http://www.rifeconference.com/

But first you should read the incredible tale of the smear campaign that was launched against him, explaining why his name is only now coming back into the publc eye.

Rife history:
    http://www.rense.com/general31/rife.htm
    It's not a smear campaign if he was WRONG. Rife deserved to get berated by others because he was not a scientist, but a con artist. He was just a hick who believed in supernatural crap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast