Thread: Best bi-partisan "audit the Fed" video yet

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excellent video.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

Damn, really good video. Actually the best video to show to people of all political persuasions.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

Bump for late night and early morning peeps
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

That was great! Im sure it can wake some new people up the the horrors of the Fed

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump, excellent video to rally Dems to the cause.
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

I'm bumping this again. I think, minute for minute, this is the best video about the fed right now. Anyone agree?

For the purposes of getting people from all sides interested in auditing the Fed, it is certainly the best

Very nice. Thanks for posting it.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by CivilRadiant View Post
    KEEP THE REVOLUTION ALIVE! RUN FOR OFFICE!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.