Thread: Warren Buffet is an IDIOT

Exclamation Warren Buffet is an IDIOT

Warren Buffet is a total jack ass

http://www.cnbc.com/id/31831401

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think he's more likely a genius. A totally self-righteous evil one, to be sure. But not an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post

Warren Buffet: "Save my investments, I'm losing money"
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

he's great an investing

TERRIBLE at macroeconomics

which is weird considering his father was a great libertarian

hey warren buying another keg of beer for an alcholic only puts off till the next time when we need another one, we just need jobs so we can pay our own way .

Maybe if the government would stop issuing debt, it would stop intercepting all the investment capital, and profitable businesses could borrow money and start hiring people. Imagine that!

Maybe if the government would have minded its own business and allowed the failing businessed to fail, investors wouldn't be so timid about lending money to the remaining institutions.

when are people going to start listening to those who predicted the whole crisis... nope let's just keeping listening to sheep like this guy
    "Every advance first comes into being as the luxury of a few rich people, only to become, after a time, the indispensable necessity taken for granted by all." Mises

www.mises.org , www.campaignforliberty.com , www.randpaul2010.com , www.kokeshforcongress.com , www.rjharris2010.com

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post

He's not an idiot, he wants to implode the Dollar, and the only way that will happen is if more bailouts are approved.

He is a member of the Illuminati.

If the Dollar collapses, he will make BILLIONS off of it.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand."
    - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Buffet is a Liar and Market Manipulator...

He knew the first round of bailouts were coming... plenty od meetings with the banks and FEDS. Buffet is a majority holder and more greed tenacles across the nation.

It's all about HIM. HIM and his Power/Control.

Narcissistic Sociopathic Billionaire POS
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 07-09-2009 at 09:00 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

ugh, just when you think that someone who's lost BILLIONS would be pissed enough to bite the hand that feeds.. but nOOOO... what a jackass

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Buffet is a Liar and Manipulator...

He knew the first round of bailouts were coming... plenty od meetings with the banks and FEDS. Buffet is a majority holder and more across the nation.

It's all about HIM. HIM and his Power/Control.

Narcissistic Sociopathic Billionaire POS
    ^ This.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

He isn't an idiot, he's just another evil scumbag like the rest of them.

He just wants another injection of liquidity into the market to prop up his investments for awhile longer, until he can liquidate his losing positions. Remember that Buffett was very secluded and "exclusive" pretty much up until the wheels started falling off, now he's everywhere giving interviews, writing articles, etc. Cui bono?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Why can't he be like his father?

Quote Originally Posted by Fozz View Post
    Why can't he be like his father?
    Jimmy Buffett?

Have a drink and shut up Warren.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

He's selfish and wants to use tax payers money to boost his investments.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Jimmy Buffett?

Have a drink and shut up Warren.
    Howard Buffet-----a Robert Taft Republican from the 1950s.

Just cashin' on the toils of the American people. Its expected.