Thread: Wolf just referred to Dr. Paul

Wolf just referred to Dr. Paul

As an ISOLATIONIST.

People do not understand the difference between non - interventionist and isolationist.

Sheesh.

Americans are stupid.

and Wolf knows better, he's doing that $#@! on purpose.

**repeating to myself...no one said this was going to be easy....

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsDoodahs View Post
    and Wolf knows better, he's doing that $#@! on purpose.

**repeating to myself...no one said this was going to be easy....

Fuel for your fire

Thumbs down The CNN Fix is In

Unlike Hannity and the other hyperactive neocon talking heads, Blitzer is more poised, appears authoritative to the ignorant, and therefore more dangerous.

Note that CNN is running "Blaming America" as a caption below the promo footage advertising Dr. Paul's upcoming appearance. A disingenuous propaganda influence tool to condition viewers to associate the phrase "Blaming America" with Dr. Paul.

Now it's time for the Commie News Network to take their shot at RP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii Libertarian View Post
    Unlike Hannity and the other hyperactive neocon talking heads, Blitzer is more poised, appears authoritative to the ignorant, and therefore more dangerous.

Note that CNN is running "Blaming America" as a caption below the promo footage advertising Dr. Paul's upcoming appearance. A disingenuous propaganda influence tool to condition viewers to associate the phrase "Blaming America" with Dr. Paul.
    The smearing of a fine American, and the brainwashing of the sheeple has started. If I was Dr. Paul's campaign manager I would come out with both guns blazing. The libs and neocons understand deception and histrionics because they deal in them.
    Jump in their chest with facts and the truth and they'll back peddle.
    "Without the state there would be anarchy for that is, despite all of the perfervid ravings of the Marxist Left and statist Right, all that anarchy means — the absence of the state, the opportunity for liberty."
    – Karl Hess

The MSM has gone beyond disseminating political propaganda, to being outright liars. I`ll tell you, this country is in big trouble

>>>As an ISOLATIONIST.<<<

This is how it works. You invent fuzzy little epithets to fling at people. I would refer to McCain as a "Militarist," perhaps even a "Militant." Giuliani would be an "opportunist" for his drama queen performance after 9/11. And oh yeah, Wolf Blitzer is a "propagandist."

Way to go Dr.Paul!

He did great getting some exposure. Wolf tried to hammer him on "Blaming Americans for 9/11" but he explained it well why it was unconstitutional American foreign policy that was at fault.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just saw Ron on CNN, he makes more sense than any other candidate. He really told it like it is even though Wolfe was obviously not impressed. And he called Guliani out on his foreign policy.