Thread: MSNBC: Ron Paul’s bipartisan attack on the Fed

MSNBC: Ron Paul’s bipartisan attack on the Fed

Interesting article by Chadwick Matlin: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31784137...s-us_business/

I love this quote: "The distrust of the Fed has reached a point at which a majority of House members are following a radical into battle."

I like that. Radical. Not conservative, not liberal, not right, not left - just "radical." I think the country might just be ready for "radicals." I hope the title sticks. The birth of radicalisim....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Haha, and they always show that angry picture where his hair is a little messed up.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

Why wouldn't anyone not want a radical change? The only change we ever get is changing the temperature the frog is boiling in by one degree in each direction. Why even care so much about politics if nothing ever really changes?

Paul is just so much more exciting than anyone else. $#@! the namby pamby. end the income tax, bring the troops home everywhere. don't transition slowly and pussy around. just $#@!ing do it

I wish more people had the balls to just put on their "get 'er done pants" and just $#@!ing do something radically different.