Thread: Military Guys?

Military Guys?

what thread do they hang around in, I have a question for them about RUMORS that are flying around. ? I want to post another question.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    are these rumors on the internets?
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Quote Originally Posted by jdmyprez_deo_vindice View Post
    are these rumors on the internets?
    internets rumors are the best kind

Is about the ones who refuse to accept Obama as their commander?
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

LOL, RUMORS, yes. But these are backroom rumors from real PEOPLE. I just need to ask a question to a decent military guy that knows his UCMJ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Is about the ones who refuse to accept Obama as their commander?
    I imagine during every election there will be soldiers whom refuse to serve under their commander. Just talk.

Obviously I'm not for complete obedience, but a lot of them are just Republicans whom loved Bush and hate Obama. Not that there isn't a reason to hate Obama

..well you know what I'm saying, bah tired.

What do you need to know?

So what have you been hearing anyway? I have heard lots of things but I take them with a grain of salt. If you tell us what you are hearing than I am sure there are folks around here who could help you out with what you need to know.
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    I imagine during every election there will be soldiers whom refuse to serve under their commander. Just talk.

Obviously I'm not for complete obedience, but a lot of them are just Republicans whom loved Bush and hate Obama. Not that there isn't a reason to hate Obama

..well you know what I'm saying, bah tired.
    Oh, you are right there will always be some who strongly prefer the last Pres. I was more referring to the servicemen who claim Obama is not eligible to be POTUS, since his birth certificate is probably fake.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Indicments and Presentments were served, and continue to be served through Friday this week.
    Possible DECLARATION of PIVOT with DEPLOYMENT occuring. supposed to be a GO ??

U.S. Military Ready to Pivot Hillary Quarantined Obama Faces Arrest

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/97869

http://blogs.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel

US military is supposed to be ready to TAKE ACTION THIS WEEK. ? see above links. Just wonder how many legs this has.

Quote Originally Posted by BEOWULF View Post
    Indicments and Presentments were served, and continue to be served through Friday this week.
    Possible DECLARATION of PIVOT with DEPLOYMENT occuring. supposed to be a GO ??

U.S. Military Ready to Pivot Hillary Quarantined Obama Faces Arrest

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/97869

http://blogs.myspace.com/tom_heneghan_intel

US military is supposed to be ready to TAKE ACTION THIS WEEK. ? see above links. Just wonder how many legs this has.
    I'm not being smart with you at all but do you have any sources for any of this besides a post on the DP and some guys Myspace account? Honestly this reads like something that would have come from Sorcha Faal who is to conspiracy sites what the National Enquirer is to print journalism. I admit I am highly skeptical that our military would begin suddenly detaining our elected officials and it makes me even more skepitical that from what I read they were tying in the capture and imprisonment of the American journalists in North Korea along with the death of Michael Jackson into all of this.