Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PorcFest hotties undeterred by storm (sexy dancing)

PorcFest hotties undeterred by storm (sexy dancing)

Want freedom? Move to NH: http://FreeStateProject.org
    Want NH independence? http://NHexit.us

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    wow what whores. I support their right to use the morning after pill if they get raped in a dark alley.

Best start to a Ridley Report I've seen in a while.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Damn I thought she was gonna flash

Thank God I got to this thread before it was deleted..

Haven't seen the video yet cause of my work firewall, though..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Best start to a Ridley Report I've seen in a while.
    That was a hell of an intro indeed
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin69 View Post
    wow what whores. I support their right to use the morning after pill if they get raped in a dark alley.
    ??? wtf??? if you think they are whores for dancing sexy? then i assume your defintion of a slut is a woman who shows her ankles!

are you flds?? 09?? whoop there it is?? ummm this is 2009 not ancient overplayed songs, might as well played sir-mix-alot! have they heard there is new music out there yet???

i wouldn't call a woman clothed shaking her hip to the left and right and gyrating as to racey??? once she removes clothes and is on a pole. then maybe we can call it racey
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 06-30-2009 at 06:44 PM.
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    ??? wtf??? if you think they are whores for dancing sexy? then i assume your defintion of a slut is a woman who shows her ankles!

are you flds?? 09?? whoop there it is?? ummm this is 2009 not ancient overplayed songs, might as well played sir-mix-alot! have they heard there is new music out there yet???

i wouldn't call a woman clothed shaking her hip to the left and right and gyrating as to racey??? once she removes clothes and is on a pole. then maybe we can call it racey
    lolz...I bet your gramamma thinks it's racy! (danged goodfernuthin youngins! lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    now those are some freedom movements I could get behind.
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

I think this is how we should sell the Liberty movement and attract new people. That video has 5 times as many views as some of his other releases. While they are dancing you can have them talk about free market economies and non interventionist foreign policies etc, or even dub it in later.

Wut?

Where did the girls go?

Quote Originally Posted by revolutionisnow View Post
    I think this is how we should sell the Liberty movement and attract new people. That video has 5 times as many views as some of his other releases. While they are dancing you can have them talk about free market economies and non interventionist foreign policies etc, or even dub it in later.
    Hmmm when watching the video I suddenly want to have an interventionist foreign policy...

Keep in mind that they are liberty ladies, so they are probably armed.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by speciallyblend View Post
    Dancing sexy is wrong. What is PorcFest? I hate them now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pod View Post
    Dancing sexy is wrong. What is PorcFest? I hate them now.
    I'm presuming you're being facetious. Oh, and PorcFest is like the best liberty camping event of the year in the world. Anyone who loves liberty should plan on coming next summer. The campground was sold out this year, so they had to give out RV sites for extra campers. Even the local hotels were sold out. The scenery is stunning and there's an outstanding panoramic view of NH's White Mountain Ranges. Jason Osbourne of Sakal CAI (pro-liberty collections firm - they collect with respect) provided free beer and liquor all week long. On tap was VT's Magic Hat and NH's Manchester Brewing Co's Imperial Blonde. I had the time of my life and we had over 600 FSPers and prospectives in town for a record-setting event. The http://motorhomediaries.com guys were there as well as Alison Gibbs from the Campaign for Liberty - who gave an excellent workshop on the organization. Marijuana flowed freely and open carrying was like a trendy thing. Plus, Free Talk Live was doing live broadcasts Thurs-Sat which you can here at my #1 sig line.

Sometimes I ask, 'why am I in this movement again?'

Definitely one of those moments.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I feel this is hurting the liberty movement. This is something id expect out of a liberal. Theres a time and place for that kind of stuff, which is not in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by swed View Post
    I feel this is hurting the liberty movement. This is something id expect out of a liberal. Theres a time and place for that kind of stuff, which is not in politics.
    This was a camping event man. We weren't campaigning for office at this event. It was a party thing, sheesh... If you think the dancing thing was a bad thing, then realize that an impromptu rave was going on - thus the dancing. I know, I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by give.me.liberty View Post
    Sometimes I ask, 'why am I in this movement again?'

Definitely one of those moments.
    Lame. NJ must be so much better...

What's wrong with those guys. When two girls are dancing like that you jump in the middle!!!
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

It's this kind of snobbish attitude that hurts the movement, unfortunately.
    Last edited by Brassmouth; 06-30-2009 at 10:16 PM.
    Force always attracts men of low morality. – Albert Einstein

Government is essentially the negation of liberty. – Ludwig von Mises

The great non-sequitur committed by defenders of the State, including classical Aristotelian and Thomist philosophers, is to leap from the necessity of society to the necessity of the State. - Murray N. Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by Pod View Post
    Dancing sexy is wrong.
    Why?
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brassmouth View Post
    It's this kind snobbish attitude that hurts the movement, unfortunately.
    +1

Are you serious? This is one thing the movement is lacking, hot chicks.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bman View Post
    What's wrong with those guys. When two girls are dancing like that you jump in the middle!!!
    I will admit that, they were weak. I just watched the 1st 20 secs of the vid and didn't see the rest. There was so many people at the fest that I neglected touching base with those 2 particular chicks. Let me say that there were so many more hot chicks there that you'd be shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    Are you serious? This is one thing the movement is lacking, hot chicks.
    We have hot chicks in the liberty movement. Just most hot chicks know not to present themselves online.

I see nothing wrong with it altho its not really my type of scene but as long as its not me up there I don't care what they do. I thought this movement was about liberty and freedom?

OMG sir, you are quite mean. That is very disrespectful. They are just girls dancing at a party. It is a pretty common thing.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

It's okay to have some fun and hang out with friends.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

typical American whores....

nice to look at, don't get me wrong....but whores

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast