Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Church performs gay exorcism on 16 year old

Church performs gay exorcism on 16 year old

YouTube - Connecticut Church Posts Controversial Gay Exorcism Video on YouTube

Here's the video of the exorcism itself:

YouTube - Manifested Glory Ministries Exorcism Video (FULL) - Manifested Glory Gay Exorcism

Since they believe that homosexuality is a sin, then let those who are sinless be the first to exorcise demons.
    [Jeremy] zach is a typical racist from WV
    [CaseyJones] zach is hiding the fact that he is reptilian
    In 2012, 3rd party chatrooms will take over RPF Main Chat:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpos...69&postcount=1

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bat $#@! crazy!

I burst out laughing when I read the title of your thread.

Good thing they were there to save him. He's definitely straight now.

Cute the way they stated the boy was 18 when he was actually 16. What else do they have to hide?
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post

Good thing they were there to save him. He's definitely straight now.
    Ditto
    Libertarians - trying to improve the world through ideas and free markets rather than legislation and prisons.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    Same here
    you needn't open every door in the asylum to realize that you are in a madhouse

Current and ex Alex Jones listeners
    Where do you place this guy vis-a-vis AJ ? 1 2

Guest: Eustace Mullins

Pretty crazy to me. My stepsons father tried to have the undiagnosed epilepsy exorcised out of my stepson.
    Apparently this boy asked for it, so to each his own. Bat $#@! crazy to me but so is pot and drug use.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why was he rolling around in the beginning without even being touched? Was he having a seizure or something?

what's the most Ron Paul position on this?

Underage consent?
    Freedom of religion?
    No right to privacy of being gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Optatron View Post
    what's the most Ron Paul position on this?

Underage consent?
    Freedom of religion?
    No right to privacy of being gay?
    Why don't YOU do some research and let us know
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

First off the teenager did this of his own free will and accord! I'ts not like they grabbed him and forced him to do it.

If something powerfull wasn't happening to him then WHY was he shaking and even VOMITING??? If nothing was happening he would just sit there.

Homosexuals are upset over this? Well consider this the exact same thing as YOUR agenda on the straight population. The only difference is that the young man came to the church himself rather than forcing yourself on regular society like the homosexual agenda keeps doing.

And lastly...DID IT WORK? Even if it DID work would you believe it? And if it DID work and you DID believe it would you do it yourself if you were gay?

^never encountered folks who just love to create a scene???
    you needn't open every door in the asylum to realize that you are in a madhouse

Current and ex Alex Jones listeners
    Where do you place this guy vis-a-vis AJ ? 1 2

Guest: Eustace Mullins

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman33 View Post
    First off the teenager did this of his own free will and accord! I'ts not like they grabbed him and forced him to do it.

If something powerfull wasn't happening to him then WHY was he shaking and even VOMITING??? If nothing was happening he would just sit there.

Homosexuals are upset over this? Well consider this the exact same thing as YOUR agenda on the straight population. The only difference is that the young man came to the church himself rather than forcing yourself on regular society like the homosexual agenda keeps doing.

And lastly...DID IT WORK? Even if it DID work would you believe it? And if it DID work and you DID believe it would you do it yourself if you were gay?
    This child was 16 years old. The adults should not have done anything to him without his parents permission. I have yet to find an article which even mentions the parents. It is a sad fact that many gay children are kicked out of their homes when they tell their parents they are gay.

Lastly, it has not been reported, no, no.

YouTube - Reasons I went Ex-Gay

Quote Originally Posted by TonySutton View Post
    This child was 16 years old. The adults should not have done anything to him without his parents permission. I have yet to find an article which even mentions the parents. It is a sad fact that many gay children are kicked out of their homes when they tell their parents they are gay.

Lastly, it has not been reported, no, no.

The child was not harmed or molested so the parents have NOTHING to do with it. He went of his own free will and accord. You don't know if he was kicked out of his home so don't make assumptions.

And still...did it WORK for that kid? Has he came forward and spoken yet? I'm very interested in his thoughts afterwards, why he was shaking so much and why he was vomiting.

I want HIS answers, not the claimed sexually abused as a child guy in the vid you posted. Just because nothing worked for him doesnt mean that others wont find something.

The child was not harmed or molested so the parents have NOTHING to do with it. He went of his own free will and accord. You don't know if he was kicked out of his home so don't make assumptions.

And still...did it WORK for that kid? Has he came forward and spoken yet? I'm very interested in his thoughts afterwards, why he was shaking so much and why he was vomiting.

I want HIS answers, not the claimed sexually abused as a child guy in the vid you posted. Just because nothing worked for him doesnt mean that others wont find something.
    The child was tormented to the point where he vomited. You consider that not being harmed?

I never stated the child was kicked out. I have read several news articles from CT papers and NONE mention the parents. Even in cases where the child had been interviewed, no mention of parents. It seems very odd to me. This is why I mentioned that it is not uncommon for gay children to be kicked out of their homes. I have counseled dozens of gay teens and I have seen it far too often.

I answered your series of questions....

and I will again, it has not been reported, no, no

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The child was tormented to the point where he vomited. You consider that not being harmed?

I never stated the child was kicked out. I have read several news articles from CT papers and NONE mention the parents. Even in cases where the child had been interviewed, no mention of parents. It seems very odd to me. This is why I mentioned that it is not uncommon for gay children to be kicked out of their homes. I have counseled dozens of gay teens and I have seen it far too often.

I answered your series of questions....

and I will again, it has not been reported, no, no

It hasn't been reported that it DIDNT work either.

And tormented? Thats how you view it? He went to THEM for help and they gave him whatever help they could by asking God to help the teenager.

And lets be frank, thats not a child, Its an older teen.

They never hurt him and if it wasn't working he just plain could have stated that and left. Thats just common sense. "Hey, thanks but this isnt working at all and I don't feel any different. Bye" vs violent shaking and vomiting because he WAS feeling something.

I don't vomit unless I'm sick and getting something bad out of my system.

It hasn't been reported that it DIDNT work either.

And tormented? Thats how you view it? He went to THEM for help and they gave him whatever help they could by asking God to help the teenager.

And lets be frank, thats not a child, Its an older teen.

They never hurt him and if it wasn't working he just plain could have stated that and left. Thats just common sense. "Hey, thanks but this isnt working at all and I don't feel any different. Bye" vs violent shaking and vomiting because he WAS feeling something.

I don't vomit unless I'm sick and getting something bad out of my system.
    do you even read what I post? I said "it has not been reported"

yes I view that as tormented. They are not acting as psychologists or doctors, the child was not in eminent danger. They should have sought his parent(s) or guardian before doing anything to a MINOR!

It is not uncommon for mental torment to cause someone physical distress. The police use this type of psyop all the time, just to a lessor degree.

The English language isn't dead. It is kept prisoner and routinely beaten for the amusement of the masses.

The title, as written, states that the exorcism itself is "gay," not the teenager in question. I believe what was meant here is "Church performs exorcism on gay teen" or something along those lines.

I really was curious to see what a "gay exorcism" was like, and this just seems like a regular exorcism to me. I was expecting a lot more glitter.

do you even read what I post? I said "it has not been reported"

yes I view that as tormented. They are not acting as psychologists or doctors, the child was not in eminent danger. They should have sought his parent(s) or guardian before doing anything to a MINOR!

It is not uncommon for mental torment to cause someone physical distress. The police use this type of psyop all the time, just to a lessor degree.
    No way. If a teen walks into a gay pride convention and says that he's curious they would be the FIRST one to start throwing propaganda at him and telling him how awesome it is to be gay. You wouldn't give a RATS ASS about his parents then. In fact you'd be telling him how its HIS decision and trying to help him break it to his parents.

Talk about hypocritical.

Wow.

No way. If a teen walks into a gay pride convention and says that he's curious they would be the FIRST one to start throwing propaganda at him and telling him how awesome it is to be gay. You wouldn't give a RATS ASS about his parents then. In fact you'd be telling him how its HIS decision and trying to help him break it to his parents.

Talk about hypocritical.
    Never heard of a Gay Pride convention. I have heard of Gay Pride Parades and Festivals.

I have stated on these forums that I have counseled gay teens in the past. I stated that I DO NOT tell them they are gay. I tell them their bodies will tell them in time. I tell them not to be in a hurry. I encourage them to discuss it with their parent(s)/guardian and try to help them overcome their worries and concerns.

There is a big difference between handing someone a pamphlet or talking to them and what occurred on the video. Maybe you would like to hear the comments of a minister who agrees with you on homosexuality and who watched the video.

Rev. D.L. Foster, who heads Gay Christian Movement Watch, an Atlanta-based "ministry" that opposes the acceptance of homosexuality in the church, posted it on his Web site.

"I thought what I saw in the video was bizarre and I don't think [the practice depicted] is biblical," Foster says. "There is a sense of spiritual coercion. You have a young man on the floor being stepped on, being videotaped." He says he has seen incidents like this (he doesn't condone them), but "this is extreme."
    http://www.fairfieldweekly.com/article.cfm?aid=13401

Never heard of a Gay Pride convention. I have heard of Gay Pride Parades and Festivals.

I have stated on these forums that I have counseled gay teens in the past. I stated that I DO NOT tell them they are gay. I tell them their bodies will tell them in time. I tell them not to be in a hurry. I encourage them to discuss it with their parent(s)/guardian and try to help them overcome their worries and concerns.

There is a big difference between handing someone a pamphlet or talking to them and what occurred on the video. Maybe you would like to hear the comments of a minister who agrees with you on homosexuality and who watched the video.

http://www.fairfieldweekly.com/article.cfm?aid=13401
    Thats nice, that still has nothing to do with what I said. The homosexual community is not going to tell him to consult his parents before teaching him about homosexuality.

And there's no such thing as a gay Christian Minister.

And the kid still came to THEM for help. They didn't go recruit him or anything of the sort.

Sandman is starting to sound like a repressed homosexual.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by swed View Post
    Sandman is starting to sound like a repressed homosexual.
    Yes, typical typical. Anything else you wanna throw in here Freud? My mother not showing enough attention or Daddy leaving home?

Since you're accusing people of fears, how bout the homosexuals offended at the video are afraid that the church is right?

Road goes both ways cupcake.

hahahahahaha!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Yes, typical typical. Anything else you wanna throw in here Freud? My mother not showing enough attention or Daddy leaving home?

Since you're accusing people of fears, how bout the homosexuals offended at the video are afraid that the church is right?

Road goes both ways cupcake.
    Calm down there closet ****, I too don't agree with homosexuality. But it has nothing to do with religion. And I don't think violently shaking somebody while screaming jesus will cure it.

And when the $#@! has the "church" ever been right?

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    The English language isn't dead. It is kept prisoner and routinely beaten for the amusement of the masses.

The title, as written, states that the exorcism itself is "gay," not the teenager in question. I believe what was meant here is "Church performs exorcism on gay teen" or something along those lines.

I really was curious to see what a "gay exorcism" was like, and this just seems like a regular exorcism to me. I was expecting a lot more glitter.
    Funniest thing I've read this week! Nice one, Melissa

First of all, they should have got their parents approval. Why do we have statutory rape laws if kids can decide anyway? Or they can decide only when they suit YOUR point of views and not OTHERS points of views? That's hypocritical. If I can consent to being exorcised, I can consent to having sex. I mean, no offense, but SUPPOSING exorcising isn't some made up $#@!(I liked the movie btw :P), it has deeper implications than a romp in the sack, hence a kid should first be able to decide wherever they should have sex and then if they want an exorcism.

And the Church can counsel a child, but not exorcise them. Just like the gays can teach them about homosexuality, but not $#@! that child.

If I was that person, I would have rolled on the floor too... laughing my ass off. You realize that this $#@! could have been staged for publicity? I mean, no offense, why would they tape it? lol

Quote Originally Posted by swed View Post
    And when the $#@! has the "church" ever been right?
    When they said the Earth is flat... Oops.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast