Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** Freedom Watch 20 Lineup for 06/24/2009

*** Freedom Watch 20 Lineup for 06/24/2009

Gary Johnson makes his first appearance on Freedom Watch!!

Rundown from:

http://freedomwatchonfox.com/2009/06...show-20/10334/

Guests:

* Rep Ron Paul – Congressman, Freedom Lover

* Lew Rockwell – LewRockwell.com

* David Boaz – CATO Institute

* Gary Johnson – Former Gov. New Mexico

* Wayne Allyn Root – 2008 Libertarian VP Candidate

* Shelly Roche – In studio the entire hour – send your Tweets to @shellyroche

* Michael Shanklin – Libertarian Activist, see his youtube channel

Tune in tomorrow at 2pm Eastern. Also, ‘Freedom Watch’ will re-air Saturday evening at 6pm EST on Fox News Talk Sirius channel 145, XM channel 168 and FoxNewsTalk.com. Keep on spreading the message!

Enjoy!
    Follow Liberty Maven on Twitter

Liberty Maven: A Google News Source, if you'd like to become a contributing author PM me for details.
    Ammo for Sale: Find IN STOCK Ammunition with the ammo search engine.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wayne Allyn Root again?

Why?
    "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

I don't know if it's just me but I wouldn't mind seeing some conflict on the show. For
    example it would be awesome if the judge could get Peter Schiff & Chris Dodd in the
    studio at the same time or Giuliani & Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by purplechoe View Post
    Wayne Allyn Root again?

Why?
    You get 3 free guest appearances on Freedom Watch with every $1000 donation to Joe Lieberman

good to see Gary
    not too excited about W.A.R.

Quote Originally Posted by mello View Post
    I don't know if it's just me but I wouldn't mind seeing some conflict on the show. For
    example it would be awesome if the judge could get Peter Schiff & Chris Dodd in the

That is a great idea. Even though it would be hard to get those two on for a whipping.

He can start with bringing on any Dems who have an internet following, like Dennis, or some rising liberal stars. That helps bring in viewers from the other side.

Also here is Shanklins youtube channel. He has over 7,000 subscribers.
    Last edited by tajitj; 06-23-2009 at 02:56 PM.

NEOCONS cannot defend their positions against Patriots, aka Freedom and Liberty Patriots, and thats why they will NEVER agree to be on the show. It would be a verbal blood bath, and their blood runs cold.

Wayne Allyn Root again?

Why?

seriously. what a chump. he probably begged to be on and cried a little.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mello View Post
    The shouting matches between political opponents are the worst thing going on the TV now... the loudest and most obnoxious wins. Now if they had Dodd on and gave him 5 minutes to answer questions from the Judge... then whisked him out and gave Schiff the same questions and the same 5 minutes..... that would rock.

The big problem though is the neocons and the crooks know better than to go on that show.
    NC doesn't need ThomTillis as the Republican nominee for US Senate.

I don't see why there's so much dislike for Root. He's certainly not ideal, but all things considered he's generally pretty consistent with the Constitution. I hope he runs against Sen. Reid in 2010: http://freedomwatch.uservoice.com/pa...st-harry-reid-

Quote Originally Posted by slacker921 View Post
    The shouting matches between political opponents are the worst thing going on the TV now... the loudest and most obnoxious wins. Now if they had Dodd on and gave him 5 minutes to answer questions from the Judge... then whisked him out and gave Schiff the same questions and the same 5 minutes..... that would rock.

The big problem though is the neocons and the crooks know better than to go on that show.
    It tends to be a shouting match when they are not debating in the studio & when the
    host is an idiot that doesn't know how to moderate the debate. Judge Napolitano is no
    idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker921 View Post

Exchanges don't have to be shouting matches. The exchanges between Peter Schiff and Laffer, Stein, Leeb, Norman et al were for the most part civil and informative. Like when Laffer pointed out the different sets of numbers he used versus Peter's. I would love to see a back and forth between Schiff and Krugman.

And as for Root, Yaron Brook and other pro-war libertarians, if there can be such a thing, I would suggest the same thing. Why confine the discussion to agreeable subjects? Why not cordially ask how they reconcile their support of state aggression and individual liberty? I'm sure there are many who are interested in hearing their rationale.

Please, no more W.A.R.
    In the end, it's never what you worry about that gets you.

Damn. Still no John McManus.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamofunity View Post
    Please, no more W.A.R.
    W.A.R., huh, yeah
    What is [he] good for
    Absolutely nothing
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Gary!
    I ignore the fact that RP's take back the GOP strategy is working. I ignore the fact that RP accomplished more from his 2008 GOP run than he ever has before. I ignore the fact that 3rd party candidates lose and are a joke to voters. I ignore all this b/c I have an arousing fantasy where RP runs 3rd party in 2012, magically polls at 15%, magically is allowed in the debates, and then magically wins the election. Trust me, it'll work this time.
    - The naive attitude of too many RPF members

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Johnson? interesting!

... less than an hour to go.. http://freedomwatchonfox.com

It'll be interesting to see what Gary Johnson has to say. I'm hoping he's putting together an exploratory committee for a 2012 Presidential run.

Wayne Allen Root must be giving huge bribes to get on this show. Power hungry FAKE.
    No one can speak for me. No man is above me. None may exercise authority over me while I stand on my own property. The only valid law is the Natural Law discoverable by every man's ability to reason.

it's on...

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    1,2,3,4,5... It's almost on...
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

It's on. It will be nice to hear Johnson.

We are all watching it in the chat.

They just mentioned the 1953 Iran Coup by the US!

Iran and the Shah: What Really Happened
    http://www.thenewamerican.com/history/world/1111
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Why the focus on Iran's "tyrannical" government? We need to be worrying about our own.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't like this Wayne Allyn Root guy. Seems very slimy to me.

Root is still on...

Bottom of screen showed that the Judge will be hosting or on Beck tonight...
    My Tribute To The MSM: "The Pusher"
    Beck's Audience: YouTube - Family Guy - Undecided Voters
    How to end ALL Taxation:
    (Walter Burien - CAFR) TaxRetirement.com
    Next Scam:
    "Cash For Cash"
    Regarding Romans 13:
    "Caesar Is Dead"
    How Corrupt Is Your Traitor? http://maplight.org/
    Exposing Government Travel Excesses: http://junketsleuth.com/
    Track The Bailouts: http://bailoutsleuth.com/
    Securities Fraud And Corporate Chicanery: http://sharesleuth.com/
    RonPaul2012

Oh crap. W.A.R. says he's going to run for President in '12.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Where is the Judge?
    Freedom Watch ended at 3 pm est. He's hosting Glenn Beck at 5 though.

Wayne Allyn Root again?

Why?
    That guy is not very likeable or well-read.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast