Thread: Israel asks U.S. foreign aid be paid in EUROS

Thumbs down Israel asks U.S. foreign aid be paid in EUROS

Israel asks U.S. foreign aid be paid in EUROS

FYI - the Euro is now worth about 1.4 US Dollars.

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/3689

Secretary of State Rice has acknowledged a communique from Israeli foreign minister Tzipi Levni which requests that all foreign aid payments and loans from the United States be made in Euros rather than in Dollars. Foreign Minister Levni cited the rapidly declining dollar and it's disfavor as a world currency as reasons for the request...............

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/3689

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Actually, if the dollar is declining in value, you prefer dollar-denominated loans to euro-denominated loans.
    I have my own blog at http://fskrealityguide.blogspot.com/.

Let me know if you like it.

Help control the government population. Have your government spayed or neutered.

Sometimes discussions on this forum get out of hand. If you have any questions about the Federal Reserve, the income tax, or the gold standard, you can PM me or leave a comment on my blog.

It's not enough we give them billions a year...now they demand a new currency.

"In the spirit of Yom Kippur, the United States will not hold Israel to any agreements obligating them to accept Dollars as payment for their foreigh aid. We will translate our obligations into Euros or whatever currency that best fits Israel's needs" Secretary RIce said in the Friday, Sept 21 announcement.
    Bow down to Israel. They are the masters. Do not ask questions. Give them all your money.
    "Disobedience, in the eyes of anyone who has read history, is man's original virtue. It is through disobedience and rebellion that progress has been made." -- Oscar Wilde

Yea I don't trust that site, there is nothing else on the web about this.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by fsk View Post
    Actually, if the dollar is declining in value, you prefer dollar-denominated loans to euro-denominated loans.
    Loans

That's funny. I think I'll start demanding Euros.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can see this happening..as the US Dollar continues to decline. Just wait...you will begin to see things sold on EBay by Canadians, with the price set in Canadian Dollars instead of USD...
    If there's a New Way, I'll be the First in line...It better work this time!...Megadeth