Thread: Rand's fundraising drying up

Rand's fundraising drying up

It's been a slow week, and today is the worst! Understandably, a lot of people don't want to donate until he announces his exploratory committee is becoming a full fledged campaign. But let's try to raise a little more than $30 today.

Anyone want to make this graph double?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I plan on donating as soon as I get my next paycheck. I'm sure it will pick up soon. Remember in the nomination for '08 his dad had a couple slow fundraising days from time to time, but it all worked out.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads."
    -Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX)

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    -Benjamin Franklin
    http://purecommonsense.net/

Unfortunately I'm not going to be donating any more money anytime soon. I need to save it up for gas money so I can go down there and canvass for him.
    tu ne cede malis

Quote Originally Posted by PureCommonSense View Post
    I plan on donating as soon as I get my next paycheck. I'm sure it will pick up soon. Remember in the nomination for '08 his dad had a couple slow fundraising days from time to time, but it all worked out.
    Yep. And Ron barely raised any money at all while his campaign was still in the exploratory phase. It took a while for it to pick up. I'd imagine the same will be true with Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by Krippy View Post
    Unfortunately I'm not going to be donating any more money anytime soon. I need to save it up for gas money so I can go down there and canvass for him.
    Nice. I hope I can join ya

if i could i would

i donated 10 earlier this week and plan to donate some more soon

i agree that an announcement is needed before alot of people will donate
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Quote Originally Posted by PureCommonSense View Post
    It did?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think people are trying to save up for all these money bombs coming up. RJ Harris has one on the 19th I believe, Kokesh has one on the 4th, and Peter Schiff keeps hinting that he might run for the Senate so people are going to want to donate to him as well. Plus the fact that he recently had the mini-bomb and got a large boost after his dad endorsed him. All that along with being in the exploratory phase still I'm not surprised the cash flow is slowing down for the moment.
    "History has tried hard to teach us that we can't have good government under politicians. Now, to go and stick one at the very head of the government couldn't be wise." - Mark Twain

Twitter - @kevinmckenz
    Blog - Never Say Nothing

I have a 280$ after taxes monthly wage. I can't possibly donate for everything considering I'm not even American, but I'll see if I can donate a couple of $.

I don't think it is due to lack-of-interest, it is just that it's the middle of the summer and we're still some time away from the primary.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Rand simply isn't on people's minds at the moment. And it's summer. And no one's thinking about the election other than political insiders.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

My offer is still good if you're up for it.

I just bought a new futon bed for my guest bedroom yesterday..so you won't have to worry about sleeping on the floor :P

Quote Originally Posted by Call Me V View Post
    My offer is still good if you're up for it.

I just bought a new futon bed for my guest bedroom yesterday..so you won't have to worry about sleeping on the floor :P
    Wonderful. I still may stay there for 3 days or more, but the summer vacation will likely be targeting Kenton and Boone counties.
    tu ne cede malis

Wonderful. I still may stay there for 3 days or more, but the summer vacation will likely be targeting Kenton and Boone counties.
    Wise. I'm in neighboring Campbell and can find room for you if needed.

0$ raised yesterday and 0$ right now... :S

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergie Bergeron View Post
    0$ raised yesterday and 0$ right now... :S
    That doesn't mean anything. Rand isn't in the news right now.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by TruthisTreason View Post
    Oh, I hear Rand receives checks daily and those aren't reported to the ticker, daily.

Yea I'd imagine he raised quite a bit offline, just from his family alone. I'm sure dad sent him a $2,400 check.