Thread: Peter Schiff: Japan may "pump and dump" dollar

Lightbulb Peter Schiff: Japan may "pump and dump" dollar

YouTube - Japan's unshakable confidence in the U.S. dollar, yeah right!

Peter says "pump and dump" means to talk up a stock to drive up its popularity and price, so you can sell yours for a higher price.

Think it'll happen, or was that just some arm-twisting by some administration official to get that quote?
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

JAPAN needs a STRONG US dollar for THEIR EXPORT ECONOMY.

It's a CHARADE alright... Japan has intervened multiple times in the past year to prop up the garbage FRNs.

NOW THIS DISASTER: Japan current account drops 55%

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8089477.stm

Japan's current account surplus declined in April for the fourteenth consecutive month.
    The finance ministry said the April surplus dropped by 55% to 630.5bn yen ($6.4bn; £4bn) from the same month a year ago as exports declined sharply.
    Japan's economy, which depends heavily on exports, has been hit hard by the global downturn. It shrank at its quickest pace since records began, as exports slumped during the first three months of 2009.

Japan's exports have been hit by a
    collapse in demand
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 06-12-2009 at 11:04 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

It will be interesting to see what happens when this house of cards collapses on the NWO crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Goddamn I love Peter's metaphors.

"The US strong dollar policy is like the Loch Ness Monster. No one has ever seen it but they like to talk about it."
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

yeah I LOLed at

The US strong dollar policy is like the Loch Ness Monster

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Goddamn I love Peter's metaphors.

"The US strong dollar policy is like the Loch Ness Monster. No one has ever seen it but they like to talk about it."
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    It will be interesting to see what happens when this house of cards collapses on the NWO crowd.
    But what if this is what they want? Hyperinflation so they can introduce a one world currency?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sevin View Post
    But what if this is what they want? Hyperinflation so they can introduce a one world currency?
    I don't think it would work, no matter how attractive it would seem at first.