Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Controlled Opposition - A must read for everyone in the liberty movement

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    You haven't done your research. Our major enemy, so to speak, is the Council on Foreign Relations. They have a major influence over shaping foreign policy and over the election process.

You should learn about them.

http://www.shopjbs.org/index.php/shadows-of-power.html

CFR is just one small branch of a much bigger picture. The technique JBS is using is called "clipping" or "cropping" where they only show you small parts of the big picture and frame everything accordingly, effectively putting their members in a thought bubble.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedParticipant View Post
    CFR is just one small branch of a much bigger picture. The technique JBS is using is called "clipping" or "cropping" where they only show you small parts of the big picture and frame everything accordingly, effectively putting their members in a thought bubble.
    Small branch of a Global Picture, you mean. We know its an International Conspiracy for Global government.

Show us the "big picture" then.
    Last edited by FrankRep; 06-13-2009 at 10:47 AM.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Personally, I like the JBS and have for years; I think there are a lot of true blue patriots in that organization. That said, I don't trust ANY organization or ANY person 100 percent. I agree with InterestedParticipant that most groups are infiltrated that were ever any good. I think a lot of us would be shocked at the extent of the infiltration.

That said, if we stick to principles rather than to people or organizations, we shouldn't often be fooled. And if an organization offers some good stuff and tools that we can use to accomplish good things, well then, I'm going to take advantage of them.

Keep in mind, that it's extremely difficult to accomplish much of anything if we do not work together in some manner for specific objectives and goals.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Personally, I like the JBS and have for years; I think there are a lot of true blue patriots in that organization. That said, I don't trust ANY organization or ANY person 100 percent. I agree with InterestedParticipant that most groups are infiltrated that were ever any good. I think a lot of us would be shocked at the extent of the infiltration.
    I would agree. Can't trust any organization 100%.
    ----

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by InterestedParticipant
    If I had the money, I'd offer $10K to anyone who could prove that anyone in the extended media or in the public eye is NOT controlled
    Are you therefore suspicious of Ron Paul, for example?

I'm not a member of any organization, so I don't have any particular loyalties to this or that group. If you claim to have genuine insight into the Big Picture, let's hear about it.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post

That said, if we stick to principles rather than to people or organizations, we shouldn't often be fooled. And if an organization offers some good stuff and tools that we can use to accomplish good things, well then, I'm going to take advantage of them.

Keep in mind, that it's extremely difficult to accomplish much of anything if we do not work together in some manner for specific objectives and goals.
    • "I think there are a lot of true blue patriots in that organization."

Precisely why these organizations are created, so as to attract these types so they can be manipulated and controlled and identified/attacked, if necessary.

• "I agree with InterestedParticipant that most groups are infiltrated that were ever any good."

It's beyond "infiltration"... we're talking establishing and marking groups and entire movement. Little is infiltrated because that would presuppose that alternate interests were successfully able to start such groups.

• "if we stick to principles rather than to people or organizations, we shouldn't often be fooled."

Bull$#@!. People have no freaking idea what's accurate or not and live in a world where they are fooled 24/7. Some are just fooled with different trickery than others.

• it's extremely difficult to accomplish much of anything if we do not work together in some manner for specific objectives and goals"

All groups and movements are manipulated and controlled. Only way to do this is through leaderless individuals all operating in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom.

Small branch of a Global Picture, you mean. We know its an International Conspiracy for Global government.

There are some things you need to figure out for yourself for them to be believed and accepted (ie. to break through your own cognitive dissonance). No one can "show" you this. You need to start questions ALL of your assumptions and ALL of the limits to your thinking. The revelations will come quickly once you break through these chains.

Quote Originally Posted by apropos View Post
    I'm not a member of any organization, so I don't have any particular loyalties to this or that group. If you claim to have genuine insight into the Big Picture, let's hear about it.
    Do you subscribe to any particular memes (ie "Slogans") that are promulgated by the patriot movement, like "911 was an inside job"? If so, you will be targeted.

It's about understanding the system in its entirety, not about grasping a handful of facts or slogans psychically driven into our consciousness by controlled actors. Can you start to revisit all major events in history and see how they all fit together? Can you see that the public is nothing more than an audience to ALL that occurs, and that ALL actions are perpetrated by the same source, whether it appears to be establishment or opposition? Watch this video.

YouTube - Assassination of Beal

All the audience (ie public) is expected to do is watch and applaud on
    queue. That's it! All the elements of the 'show' (actors et. al.) is left up to
    the controllers. Public participation is not a variable in the equation.

Everything freaking thing is manufactured for you. When you understand that, you will begin to see things as they really are and will be able to analyze organizations, individuals and "events" on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep

There are some things you need to figure out for yourself for them to be believed and accepted (ie. to break through your own cognitive dissonance). No one can "show" you this. You need to start questions ALL of your assumptions and ALL of the limits to your thinking. The revelations will come quickly once you break through these chains.
    What is the Matrix?

I'm listening. How is the John Birch Society Controlled Opposition and what is the truth about Global Government?
    ----

What is the Matrix?

I'm listening. How is the John Birch Society Controlled Opposition and what is the truth about Global Government?
    JBS is controlled because they contain their members thinking (as described in quoted post below), they can persuade their members thinking (hence, set traps on the other side of the dialectic), and they provide a target group that can be leveraged by the establishment for any purpose.
    In terms of next steps, find out who started CFR, where it originated from. Who is behind it.

Then, maybe look into 4GW (4th Generational Warfare) and see who is behind that and what purpose it will serve (ie. what is the dialectic it creates and who are the primary actors on each side of that dialectic).

Look into "events" that have occurred over the last 40 years and see how intelligence agencies fit into the picture: Jonestown; Oklahoma City, Columbine, Virginia Tech, 911, Katrina, Lennon's shooting, Reagan's shooting.... the list goes on and on and on. Look for patterns.

Think about all of these observations in terms of dialectics, which are leverage to create a given end. Think about the same people controlling all sides of the dialectic, and why they would want to do this, and what were the outcomes they sought to achieve.

You need to break free from herd thinking, which you have been programmed to do. As I've stated before, no one can do that for you, and remaining in a group is going to do nothing but keep you locked into group think. Only way to be an individual is on your own.

On Edit: Here's a thought, the entire series of the Prisoner TV Show are now online and can be watched for free. Invest some time and see if you can understand the significance of that series and #6's efforts to be "unmutual". There is much to be learned in this series, and this can help one see the World (ie villiage) as it really is.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/the-p...-1960s-series/
    Last edited by InterestedParticipant; 06-13-2009 at 05:47 PM.

JBS is controlled because they contain their members thinking (as described in quoted post below), they can persuade their members thinking (hence, set traps on the other side of the dialectic), and they provide a target group that can be leveraged by the establishment for any purpose.
    By your reasoning, Ron Paul must also fit into the Hegelian Dialectics as well.

Give me some real facts.
    ----

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    By your reasoning, Ron Paul must also fit into the Hegelian Dialectics as well.

Give me some real facts.
    We've already reached the following major stumbling blocks....

1. First, is the expectation that someone must give facts, or anything else for that matter, to another... that one is entitled to something from another.

2. Second, that facts are the most important element in this process.

My response is that one must do this work oneself or stay within the confines created for them, and that "facts" are far less relevant than understanding "technique" (or the techniques employed to maintain social control).

Further, facts can be disputed and can create an area for disagreement and time wasting. This leads to dismissal of another, based on trivialities. The focus must be on understanding the techniques employed.

Controlled opposition is just one technique, but to understand how far reaching it it one must be able to recognize the techniques of a controlled opposition operative, whether group or individual actor.

They think they can control this but once the $#@! is out of the cow you cant put it back in. All this Glen Beck $#@! is going to backfire on them when people really want the things he is saying.

We've already reached the following major stumbling blocks....

1. First, is the expectation that someone must give facts, or anything else for that matter, to another... that one is entitled to something from another.

2. Second, that facts are the most important element in this process.

My response is that one must do this work oneself or stay within the confines created for them, and that "facts" are far less relevant than understanding "technique" (or the techniques employed to maintain social control).
    I must conclude that your attack on the John Birch Society, with no evidence, is unfounded and erroneous.
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones View Post
    AND for some things he said about the Confederacy...and vomiting on the souths' Constitution in the Confederate Museum. Tones
    Ummmm, wut?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I must conclude that your attack on the John Birch Society, with no evidence, is unfounded and erroneous.
    And so will you remain in your manufactured bubble. Albeit your bubble is different from the mainstream's bubble, but it is manufactured nonetheless and escape is thwarted through your own inaction and fear. Hence, you learn absolutely nothing except what is served to you. God did not make us to be like this.

And so will you remain in your manufactured bubble. Albeit your bubble is different from the mainstream's bubble, but it is manufactured nonetheless and escape is thwarted through your own inaction and fear. Hence, you learn absolutely nothing except what is served to you. God did not make us to be like this.
    Do you consider Christianity, or God in general, as a bubble as well?
    ----

Do you consider Christianity, or God in general, as a bubble as well?
    I favor a direct relationship between the individual and God, albeit, religious institutions at the local level can help foster community which can be an extremely healthy force.

Bottom line, if you're in the JBS bubble, there is no way you'll be able to see or expose the bubble. Until you're willing to take steps on your own, you will never know. But if you were a social engineer designing Huxley's Brave New World, where people do not see the controls in-place, then would you not include a JBS-like organization in your framework?

Go read about the Tavistock Method, learn about the Frankfurt Institute and its principal academics, understand how Bernays fits into the design of social structures, read Gen. Michael Aquinos thesis on Mind War. Does JBS talk about any of this? If not, why not? These are all critical elements in the design of our society and how the public thinks.

Bottom line, if you're in the JBS bubble, there is no way you'll be able to see or expose the bubble. Until you're willing to take steps on your own, you will never know. But if you were a social engineer designing Huxley's Brave New World, where people do not see the controls in-place, then would you not include a JBS-like organization in your framework?

Go read about the Tavistock Method, learn about the Frankfurt Institute and its principal academics, understand how Bernays fits into the design of social structures, read Gen. Michael Aquinos thesis on Mind War. Does JBS talk about any of this? If not, why not? These are all critical elements in the design of our society and how the public thinks.
    I agree you shouldn't lock yourself in a bubble of like-minded people and like-minded organizations, but you just seem to be attacking organizations in general. I would call that an over generalization just lumping everyone together.
    ----

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I agree you shouldn't lock yourself in a bubble of like-minded people and like-minded organizations, but you just seem to be attacking organizations in general. I would call that an over generalization just lumping everyone together.
    I can't discuss with you the problems of a given bridge design until you have had some introduction to physics, material engineering and structural analysis techniques. Like bridge design, we cannot engage in a meaningful discussion about controlled opposition groups until all parties in the discussion have exposed themselves to the techniques in-play and gained some understanding of the system.

Until some willingness to move toward this understanding is displayed and acted upon by the interested parties, we're wasting our time.

If you review the thread I've pointed you toward several areas of research and understanding. If you can start by gaining a real understanding of dialectics, how they are used and why they are important, then I think you will start to see the need for a JBS-type organization.

Ball is in your court on whether you attempt to venture outside the comfort zones.
    Last edited by InterestedParticipant; 06-15-2009 at 12:15 AM.

If you review the thread I've pointed you toward several areas of research and understanding. If you can start by gaining a real understanding of dialectics, how they are used and why they are important, then I think you will start to see the need for a JBS-type organization.
    Great, you just turned a 360.
    ----

Great, you just turned a 360.
    Whatever.... I'm done playing games here. You're obviously content where you are and therefore will never grow or see beyond the JBS-framework of containment.

When some JBS member goes "postal" and the JBS comes under establishment attack (hence, public attack), perhaps you'll remember this thread and take it more seriously. For the group's role is only to contain its members, waste their time on ineffective action, and become used as a target group when the time is convenient for the establishment.

Later!

P.S. Have you ever even research who Larry McDonald was associated with, what other groups he was part of and who were on the boards of directors of these other groups. I bet you haven't. Can you say, OSS?

P.S. Have you ever even research who Larry McDonald was associated with, what other groups he was part of and who were on the boards of directors of these other groups. I bet you haven't. Can you say, OSS?
    Where did Larry McDonald come up? I scanned the thread and couldn't find his name mentioned before.

I do recall that he ran a rather obscure right wing publishing house in the '60's or '70's that went under and as best as I can tell he would have been in diapers or at most 10yo when OSS was around. He did, however do an excellent book about some of the technology that came out of that organization. So praytell, what do you know about him and his associations? Very curious!

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    Where did Larry McDonald come up? I scanned the thread and couldn't find his name mentioned before.

I do recall that he ran a rather obscure right wing publishing house in the '60's or '70's that went under and as best as I can tell he would have been in diapers or at most 10yo when OSS was around. He did, however do an excellent book about some of the technology that came out of that organization. So praytell, what do you know about him and his associations? Very curious!
    Larry McDonald could be considered the first "Ron Paul" in Congress in the late 70s and was president of the John Birch Society (before he was killed). In fact, Ron Paul first consulted Larry McDonald before running for congress.
    ----

Right. So Ron Paul - who likewise doesn't seem to hold any great grudges against JBS, though he probably also wouldn't trust them 100% - is one of these "controlled opposition" sellouts? Or is he ignorant of the "really super hyper-big ass picture" too?

Sorry, I don't buy that.

From OP article:
    In order to do this you may have to get involved in a local non-Birch group to try to influence its members to be more aware than they would be without your advice and education.
    I've always believed this is the surest way to bring people around to the truth. If you can't beat em - infiltrate! Works both ways....

I like the JBS. Been meaning to join. Their research into the NAU was very impressive. I also enjoyed the speech Dr. Paul gave, during his campaign, at their 50th anniversary. http://cspanjunkie.org/?p=849
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Ron Paul congratulates the John Birch Society on 50th anniversary.

Congressman Ron Paul has endorsed the John Birch Society in a statement recently received from his office. Dr. Paul stated, "The John Birch Society is a great patriotic organization featuring an educational program solidly based on constitutional principles. I congratulate the Society in this, its 50th year. I wish them continued success and endorse their untiring efforts to foster 'less government, more responsibility, and--with God's help--a better world.'"

John McManus, president of JBS responded, "We graciously accept Dr. Paul's endorsement. He continues to demonstrate what an elected official should be doing ... obeying the Constitution. We thank him for his continuous commitment to protect the freedoms of all Americans. There's a reason why he consistently rates toward the top of the Freedom Index, our congressional scorecard rating legislators' votes published twice a year in the New American Magazine.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Ron+Pa...y.-a0178674408
    ----

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post

-t
    It was called Western Publishing. It should also be remembered that Larry McDonald was related to General George Patton. I was a big fan.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I understand totally about the Hegelian Dialectic...and I agree that any organization that becomes a force is probably infiltrated and compromised. I like the JBS a lot...that's not to say I completely trust them..I don't trust the Libertarian Party totally because I dont' trust the Cato Institute at all. I believe that to be infiltrated and c;ompromised because they did a whack job thing and turned against Ron Paul. That was clearly the Dialectic at work. The C4L..well same thing..I like a lot of what they say;..but I tend to be suspicious of that..I am suspicious of EVERY organization or group think entity these days..but it doens't mean I stay away from them..I just keep my eyes and ears open. Take the good things and throw away what I believe to be junk. No group will be perfect...but we can still do a lot of good. I had somebody tell me that G Edward Griffin was controlled opposition for goodness sake... If we aren't careful we can find ourselves completely paranoid and shut off from everyone and everything...which is definately in effective. Tones

Oh...lol and part of the dialectic too...(see above) circular logic...tones

Quote Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones View Post
    I understand totally about the Hegelian Dialectic...and I agree that any organization that becomes a force is probably infiltrated and compromised. I like the JBS a lot...that's not to say I completely trust them..I don't trust the Libertarian Party totally because I dont' trust the Cato Institute at all. I believe that to be infiltrated and c;ompromised because they did a whack job thing and turned against Ron Paul. That was clearly the Dialectic at work. The C4L..well same thing..I like a lot of what they say;..but I tend to be suspicious of that..I am suspicious of EVERY organization or group think entity these days..but it doens't mean I stay away from them..I just keep my eyes and ears open. Take the good things and throw away what I believe to be junk. No group will be perfect...but we can still do a lot of good. I had somebody tell me that G Edward Griffin was controlled opposition for goodness sake... If we aren't careful we can find ourselves completely paranoid and shut off from everyone and everything...which is definately in effective. Tones
    But "G" is!

It's a network, a system, an array of actors and movements and groups.... all to contain your "thinking." And it's working quite well.

Cognitive Dissonance is your biggest enemy right now.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast