Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
Results 541 to 556 of 556

Thread: Controlled Opposition - A must read for everyone in the liberty movement

  1. #541
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedParticipant View Post
    Again, my post was not about u. I just used your post to make a point. So, I'm not going to go section by section through it, but do wanna pick out one example.

    So, you're driving in a car designed, manufactured and distributed by the system, on roads designed and built by the system, with a drivers llicense and vehicle registration to the state gov't run by the system? Doesn't sound too organic to me. Sorry.

    Again, not trying to pick on you. But unfortunately, you've kinda volunteered to be the Guinny pig. Just trying to illustrate how immersed our brains are in this tightly controlled world.

    Give me an example of exaptation, then you'll get my attention.
    We don't live in vacuo. It is, therefore, impossible to escape the influences of others. Short of sticking an ICBM up my ass and shooting myself into deep, dark, cold space, others will have some rub upon me. Your central proposition seems unconnected with anything real.

    We are all products of our environments in some ways and measures. That does not perforce mean that we are incapable of self-determination within a given context. It is precisely that a man is free that he can choose whatever he pleases within the envelope of human possibility. I could choose to do things that would get me killed or imprisoned. I choose to do otherwise, not because I am incapable, not because I am unaware, but because I understand the consequences of certain acts and decide that those paths are not for me.

    To assert that I am a hopeless prisoner, incapable of altering my circumstance and status just because I buy a car and drive it down the road is absurd.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    "Government" is naught but a mental construct, a script to which people meekly accept and play out their assigned roles by those with no authority to dictate such.

    Pray for reset.




  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    We don't live in vacuo. It is, therefore, impossible to escape the influences of others. Short of sticking an ICBM up my ass and shooting myself into deep, dark, cold space, others will have some rub upon me. Your central proposition seems unconnected with anything real.
    That is what the Agent Smith character of the Matrix personifies.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  4. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    That is what the Agent Smith character of the Matrix personifies.

    Could you elaborate a bit. I'm not very bright.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    "Government" is naught but a mental construct, a script to which people meekly accept and play out their assigned roles by those with no authority to dictate such.

    Pray for reset.


  5. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Could you elaborate a bit. I'm not very bright.
    The Agent Smith character of the Matrix movies. If you haven't seen the film(s) then the reference won't mean anything to you.



    Agent Smith is a representation of everyone else, the products of the system, and how they are attacking, silencing, snitching out, etc those that do not conform to the system. If you've watched the Matrix movies you see that literally anyone can suddenly become an Agent Smith. They are the ones that are impossible to escape, as you referenced.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #545
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedParticipant View Post
    I don't mean to pick on you, or single you out. But I would just like to use this part of what you said to explain something. . I'm going to be a little direct. But, I don't mean anything personal by it. OK?

    When u say u don't ask permission, permission to do what? I mean, what do u think you would even think to do that would require permission? The problem is that the bounds of your thinking is so well controlled I highly doubt you have the ability to think of anything that would require permission.

    You see, the mechanism of control are focused on controlling/limting the boundary of thought. Such that you would never even think of doing anything that's outside the acceptable limits of control. That's the power of the system. It's invisible, as you can't even see the boundaries. In fact, you don't even know that they are there.

    Our brains are institutionalized. This institutionalization causes physical boundaries to be formed in the neural networks of the mind. Hence, if you don't have a neutal net in your brain to perceive something, you simply won't perceive it.

    So, you can't even know what you don't know.

    We discuss issues based upon the frames created by others. Then we take sides, and argue amongst each other within those frames. It's far deeper than I've seen discussed on these forums, unfortunately.

    We follow Ron Paul, because he was handed to us on a silver platter. We discuss the issues he presents because he tells us what they are. He take the same positions he takes on these issues because he gives us the arguments.

    We support Tea Party groups because it was given to us as a pre-formed anti-stuff-we-hate group. Only to be lead around by the nose, catalogged, and walked intro a trap where we can be targeted.

    When is the last time anyone really had an organic thought that was not based on inputs provided directly by an establishment idol, whether that idol was presented as a pro or anti establishment figure head?

    Don't fool yourselves, it's almost impossible not to be a sheep in an environment where almost all of our inputs are controlled from cradle to grave.
    No amount of indoctrination or institutionalization of the brain or control from outside forces can stifle the human spirit's progression towards learning the supreme value and absolute necessity of freedom.

    Just because we are physically living in a particular environment/society/system doesn't mean our brains aren't out there in the raw wilderness in full survival mode living off of the land. Free as can be.

  8. #546

  9. #547
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The Agent Smith character of the Matrix movies. If you haven't seen the film(s) then the reference won't mean anything to you.



    Agent Smith is a representation of everyone else, the products of the system, and how they are attacking, silencing, snitching out, etc those that do not conform to the system. If you've watched the Matrix movies you see that literally anyone can suddenly become an Agent Smith. They are the ones that are impossible to escape, as you referenced.
    Ah, OK got it. I'm not always too quick on the uptake.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    "Government" is naught but a mental construct, a script to which people meekly accept and play out their assigned roles by those with no authority to dictate such.

    Pray for reset.


  10. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    We don't live in vacuo. It is, therefore, impossible to escape the influences of others. Short of sticking an ICBM up my ass and shooting myself into deep, dark, cold space, others will have some rub upon me. Your central proposition seems unconnected with anything real..
    Define "real"

    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    We are all products of our environments in some ways and measures. That does not perforce mean that we are incapable of self-determination within a given context. It is precisely that a man is free that he can choose whatever he pleases within the envelope of human possibility. I could choose to do things that would get me killed or imprisoned. I choose to do otherwise, not because I am incapable, not because I am unaware, but because I understand the consequences of certain acts and decide that those paths are not for me.

    To assert that I am a hopeless prisoner, incapable of altering my circumstance and status just because I buy a car and drive it down the road is absurd.
    You are a hopeless prisoner because you have yet to do the research necessary to understand how you are controlled. That's crystal clear, and unarguable. I've stated in this forum what to research, but people won't do it.

    Let me be clear, you're not making any decisions that are relevant to the system that haven't already been made for you. Yes, this is a bounded set of choices, so it feels like self-determination. But, it is bounded.

    * * * Saboteurs and Dupes are on my Ignore List. My non-response means they're included. * * *

    email me anonymously

  11. #549
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    No amount of indoctrination or institutionalization of the brain or control from outside forces can stifle the human spirit's progression towards learning the supreme value and absolute necessity of freedom.

    Just because we are physically living in a particular environment/society/system doesn't mean our brains aren't out there in the raw wilderness in full survival mode living off of the land. Free as can be.
    I completely and totally agree with this. That's why there is hope. Our brains are the most complex organ in the Universe, and are capable of anything. Yet, we allow scientific methods to limit and constrain our abilities to such an extent, that we can't even see the boundaries, they are invisible.

    * * * Saboteurs and Dupes are on my Ignore List. My non-response means they're included. * * *

    email me anonymously

  12. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedParticipant View Post
    You are a hopeless prisoner because you have yet to do the research necessary to understand how you are controlled. That's crystal clear, and unarguable. I've stated in this forum what to research, but people won't do it.
    Why don't you give us a short version?

  13. #551
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Could you elaborate a bit. I'm not very bright.
    Do not listen to a damn thing Devil21 says. Nothing.

    And please, do not waste any time or energy being misdirected by this Hollywood fantasy called the Matrix Trilogy. Another vector obfuscation meant to derail the public. The only thing worth a damn in that movie series is when Neo picks Baudrillard's "Simulacru & Simulation" book off the shelf when the White Rabbit girl shows up at the door.

    Read that Book! Forget about the movie.

    * * * Saboteurs and Dupes are on my Ignore List. My non-response means they're included. * * *

    email me anonymously

  14. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Why don't you give us a short version?
    My posts in this forum ARE the short version. Read them. They are more relevant today than when I wrote them 10yrs ago.

    * * * Saboteurs and Dupes are on my Ignore List. My non-response means they're included. * * *

    email me anonymously



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #553
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedParticipant View Post
    Do not listen to a damn thing Devil21 says. Nothing.

    And please, do not waste any time or energy being misdirected by this Hollywood fantasy called the Matrix Trilogy. Another vector obfuscation meant to derail the public. The only thing worth a damn in that movie series is when Neo picks Baudrillard's "Simulacru & Simulation" book off the shelf when the White Rabbit girl shows up at the door.

    Read that Book! Forget about the movie.
    Funny. You didn't even spell the name of the book correctly. Seems to happen surprisingly often for such a learned character as yourself. Oh well.

    I think perhaps you over-complicate, when the situation is really quite simple and does not require reading books written by communist french philosophers that claim the first Gulf War never happened and that 9/11 was brought on by cave dwellers that hated capitalism.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-03-2018 at 10:30 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  17. #554
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedParticipant View Post
    Define "real"
    This is not a metaphysical discussion. Let us keep things practical.


    You are a hopeless prisoner because you have yet to do the research necessary to understand how you are controlled. That's crystal clear, and unarguable. I've stated in this forum what to research, but people won't do it.
    You are entitled to your beliefs, however mistaken. I've lived at the bottoms of many rabbit holes most likely since before you were born. I don't think you hold any basis in hand for assessing my states of perception.

    Let me be clear, you're not making any decisions that are relevant to the system that haven't already been made for you. Yes, this is a bounded set of choices, so it feels like self-determination. But, it is bounded.
    Upon what do you base this assertion? I don't think you know the first thing about me. Perhaps you are endowed with ESP-like abilities?

    I pick my battles. I defy in the places and in the ways I deem fitting to my interests. I may be an idiot, but I'm no fool.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    "Government" is naught but a mental construct, a script to which people meekly accept and play out their assigned roles by those with no authority to dictate such.

    Pray for reset.


  18. #555
    To be clear, I get the gist of what IP is saying regarding the book, at least. Makers of the Matrix movies said that book influenced their movies. Book author said the movies were garbage. Seems not even the readers and writer of the book agree on what it was about lol.

    We are at a point where most things are illusion. Instead of actual money, we have mental representations of money, for instance. Stock markets are rigged illusions. Much of what we consider the "economy" is an illusion that was at one time a real construct. The real has been replaced with simulation of real, that mostly only exists in the mind. Now, it's the mental construct of an economy that lives on, not so much an actual economy. I've been saying that for a long time regarding economic issues. The same principle applies to other aspects of life also but I focus on economics and I'm sure IP doesn't follow any of our posts enough to know where our perspectives come from.

    Where my interpretation of Agent Smith coincides is that even if one (neo) is aware of the situation, they are still constrained by everyone else that believes the illusion to still be real. Digital credits in a computer as real money, for instance. Everyone else becomes Agent Smith at different points in life. The cashier at the store, the plumber that won't work without a credit card swipe up front, etc.
    Last edited by devil21; 03-04-2018 at 01:05 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

  19. #556
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    To be clear, I get the gist of what IP is saying regarding the book, at least. Makers of the Matrix movies said that book influenced their movies. Book author said the movies were garbage. Seems not even the readers and writer of the book agree on what it was about lol.

    We are at a point where most things are illusion. Instead of actual money, we have mental representations of money, for instance. Stock markets are rigged illusions. Much of what we consider the "economy" is an illusion that was at one time a real construct. The real has been replaced with simulation of real, that mostly only exists in the mind. Now, it's the mental construct of an economy that lives on, not so much an actual economy. I've been saying that for a long time regarding economic issues. The same principle applies to other aspects of life also but I focus on economics and I'm sure IP doesn't follow any of our posts enough to know where our perspectives come from.

    Where my interpretation of Agent Smith coincides is that even if one (neo) is aware of the situation, they are still constrained by everyone else that believes the illusion to still be real. Digital credits in a computer as real money, for instance. Everyone else becomes Agent Smith at different points in life. The cashier at the store, the plumber that won't work without a credit card swipe up front, etc.

    Yep.

    And I consider The Matrix to be one of the most important movies made in the last several decades.

    There is no spoon.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819


Similar Threads

  1. Controlled Opposition of Ron Paul
    By row333au in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 06:48 PM
  2. Ron Paul - controlled opposition politician
    By one male human in forum Media Spin
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 06:56 PM
  3. Are we a controlled opposition?
    By RATM99 in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 10:16 PM
  4. Is Benjamin Franklin Controlled Opposition?
    By __27__ in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 07:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •