Thread: Advice on bone spurs

Advice on bone spurs

Does anyone here know of a good holistic/natural remedy for bone spurs?

Any help would be much appreciated.
    People should not be afraid of their governments -
    governments should be afraid of their people.

In times of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.
    ~ Mark Twain

Audemus Jura Nostra Defendere: We Dare To Defend Our Rights!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Edit
    Last edited by cradle2graveconservative; 10-09-2011 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawks View Post
    Does anyone here know of a good holistic/natural remedy for bone spurs?

Any help would be much appreciated.
    You should take Tumeric about three times a day on an empty stomach each time. Black Cherry juice is great or 12 Black cherries a day is great too.

If it is really painful try this...
    A hotpack with Castor oil applied to the affected area will help relieve the pain.

If it is a foot you can soak it in a hot Epsom Salt foot bath.

It has helped me, I have a bone spur on my left heel--and when I do a lot of walking or change shoes it bothers me so I do the above, depending on the severity--hope it helps you.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Well, believe it or not, a fancy body worker got rid of my heel spur. I had gone to an orthopedic doctor and he did an x-ray. He said the only way to get rid of it was surgery. I was not too keen on that and asked a body worker I was seeing about it. Unbelievably, he did something to get rid of it. I went back to the doctor who x-rayed it again and voila, it was gone.

A lot of body workers are worthless; some can even do a lot of damage to you. But a few are amazing.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Well, believe it or not, a fancy body worker got rid of my heel spur. I had gone to an orthopedic doctor and he did an x-ray. He said the only way to get rid of it was surgery. I was not too keen on that and asked a body worker I was seeing about it. Unbelievably, he did something to get rid of it. I went back to the doctor who x-rayed it again and voila, it was gone.

A lot of body workers are worthless; some can even do a lot of damage to you. But a few are amazing.

Is a body worker like a body masseuse?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Is a body worker like a body masseuse?
    No. Not really. I'll try to find something for you to look at. It's frequently referred to as manual therapy.

EDIT: Take a look at this.
    http://www.biovalentsystems.com/classes.html
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 06-08-2009 at 09:45 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    No. Not really. I'll try to find something for you to look at. It's frequently referred to as manual therapy.

EDIT: Take a look at this.
    http://www.biovalentsystems.com/classes.html
    Thanks for the info!

Have 'em

I had bones spurs where my Achilles tendon attaches to my heel. I didn't even know I had them until an impact injury caused the tip of one to snap off, remaining lodged in the tendon. This caused tendinitis for which I went to the podiatrist (after several months of trying to treat it myself). The x ray showed the chipped bone spur. Podiatrist said the bone spur itself is normal and not a problem but the chip is a problem. He put me in a cast to try and get the chip to grow back onto the bone. It didn't work. He didn't want to do surgery because it requires severing the achilles tendon. After several on-again-off-again castings to no avail, I said "I can tolerate the pain. What happens if I just don't do anything about this?" He said "If you mean is there a downside to waiting ten years before having surgery, the answer is no." That was my clue. I just ignored the problem and let nature take its course. I stopped the high impact exercise and just forgot about it. Six months later the tendinitis was gone and although calf-intensive exercise now feels a little weird in that area, I don't have any problems with it no matter how hard I work it. Nature healed it.

Hope this is some value to you.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I know this thread is old, but here are some exercises and techniques for heel spurs or plantar fasciitis. I wound up thinking I had a heel spur when all along it was plantars fasciitis.

Heel Pain Stretches and Exercises
    http://www.heel-that-pain.com/heel_p...FYio4AodtV7Hyw

I, personally, used the tape method and it worked tremendously.