Thread: Can we raise 100,000 dollars before June 30th: the End of the 2nd Quarter?

Can we raise 100,000 dollars before June 30th: the End of the 2nd Quarter?

And the deadline to file second quarter fundraising with the FEC.

Rand Paul's name appears on the FEC currently with zero dollars, which will be updated at the end of the quarter.

http://www.fec.gov/DisclosureSearch/...ection_yr=2010

Wouldn't it be nice to have finished raising the 100,000 by then? How can we do this?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We would need another e-mail or mini-bomb...

Rand is not required to file because he is not a declared candidate.

..will he be reporting numbers anyway?
    tu ne cede malis

We only need $30,000 more !!!

Tracy

I think it's certainly possible, but if we're going to take a serious shot at it, we ought to start putting out the word NOW for a moneybomb sometime during the last week of the month... say on the 27th (a Saturday, right after everyone gets their last paycheck for the month!!

Quote Originally Posted by KCIndy View Post
    I think it's certainly possible, but if we're going to take a serious shot at it, we ought to start putting out the word NOW for a moneybomb sometime during the last week of the month... say on the 27th (a Saturday, right after everyone gets their last paycheck for the month!!
    I personally think the next moneybomb needs at no less than a month of planning and promoting. Ideally, I'd like to see a date set out 2 months in advance..

Rand wants 1 million by November, and a properly planned moneybomb can deliver half off that in one day, or perhaps all of it.

We don't want to "cry wolf" with these moneybombs.
    tu ne cede malis

Thank you for using your PayPal Debit Card for your payment of $10.00 USD to PAUL SENATE 270-842-6300 KY.

Please log in to your PayPal account and view your transaction history for more information.

Sincerely,
    PayPal
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

Quote Originally Posted by Krippy View Post
    I personally think the next moneybomb needs at no less than a month of planning and promoting. Ideally, I'd like to see a date set out 2 months in advance..

Rand wants 1 million by November, and a properly planned moneybomb can deliver half off that in one day, or perhaps all of it.

We don't want to "cry wolf" with these moneybombs.

I absolutely agree.

I know I'm sounding like a broken record, but I've stated on earlier posts about how I stumbled across the Rand Paul mini-bomb by accident, and got NO preliminary emails about it. I'm signed up for email alerts on practically every major Ron Paul site on the Net, yet I heard.... nada.

If we can get the word out via every email list we can get our hands on and do it early and often, perhaps with some links to some Rand Paul speeches, I think we could set off a mind-blowing money bomb for Rand.

Imagine the press he could get if we raised more than a million bucks in one day!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd love to see Rand pull in another $30G before the June 30th deadline.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Not worth it for us to blow our money on this. There are upcoming moneybombs for Kokesh, Mcberry, and RJ Harris that all seem more important. Not to mention if Peter Schiff announces.

Rand's big bomb is coming, don't worry...
    Interested in politics? Check out Red Racing Horses for daily updates on electoral politics, redistricting, and the presidential campaigns.

I guess I'm having trouble, getting excited about Kokesh, Mcberry (who's that?) and Harris.

A Senator is a price. We need to convince Rand to run. The way to convince him to Run is to get him lots of money.

Tracy

I would like to see Rand and Schiff officially declare. Rand has put himself in a tough place saying he will only run if Bunning doesn't. Not being an elected official Rand could really benefit from an early start.

I'm sticking with Rand Paul. I don't have enough money to be splitting it because so many candidates.

Ray McBerry? Seriously?