Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: City Council member David Snyder Beat by police at City council meeting

Exclamation City Council member David Snyder Beat by police at City council meeting

City Council member David Snyder Beat by police at City council meeting
    VIDEO BELOW
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAZATt4tM74

The chair Said he could speak, then the chair set a time limit, illegally, ignoring the citys own code of *no time limit*
    When David Protested, the chair told the cops to take him "out"
    He stood up, picked up his things, and right when was passing the threshold to the lobby, the big NAZI cop, ran, and tackled him,. Busting up his face and camera.

Then while he's on the ground, the cop Jack Tiller of the Roseland police dept. in Indianna, repeatedly punched him in the head!

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/9793807.html

CONTACT INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE
    http://www.in.gov/ofbci/volunteer/StJoseph.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    im really confused as to what happened there. these guys seemed to know each other very well, and it seemed this was a vendetta of some kind.
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

LOL.... this is almost funny...

I'd like to see more fist fights in Congress. Or perhaps a duel or two like the old days. Those who practice their 2nd Amendment skills regularly would have an advantage thus weeding out the sissies
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Wow, I can't believe some of these police videos that have been showing up lately.

Quote Originally Posted by V4Vendetta View Post
    City Council member David Snyder Beat by police at City council meeting
    VIDEO BELOW

The chair Said he could speak, then the chair set a time limit, illegally, ignoring the citys own code of *no time limit*
    When David Protested, the chair told the cops to take him "out"
    He stood up, picked up his things, and right when was passing the threshold to the lobby, the big NAZI cop, ran, and tackled him,. Busting up his face and camera.

Then while he's on the ground, the cop Jack Tiller of the Roseland police dept. in Indianna, repeatedly punched him in the head!

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/9793807.html

CONTACT INFO CAN BE FOUND HERE
    http://www.in.gov/ofbci/volunteer/StJoseph.html

The cop should be fired and the other councilman (mayor?) should be removed from office
    Last edited by JosephTheLibertarian; 09-21-2007 at 11:28 PM.

I don't understand the history that these 2 guys have, it would be immensely helpful to know. Obviously this is yet another example of Cops gone wild. Disgusting tyrants.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryDonegan View Post
    im really confused as to what happened there. these guys seemed to know each other very well, and it seemed this was a vendetta of some kind.
    It was a vendetta, the councilman who was beat up was investigating the police officer who beat him on charges of corruption. The entire locality is basically a "Boss Hog" style operation with crooked cops and a crooked mayor. Just like in the UF tasering incident, the onlookers were either inactive or cheering on the pigs. It's hard to be patriotic these days.

The victim should bethe new mayor

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    the councilman who was beat up was investigating the police officer who beat him on charges of corruption.
    I can't imagine

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I'm surprised the counciman was so... nonshalent about the whole thing. He should've kept screaming "POLICE BRUTALITY...POLICE BRUTALITY"

hells_unicorn, how do you know that background info, i'd be pumped to see some sources if you knew of some. we need to back this guy if hes in trouble fighting corruption.
    Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
    I am an investigative journalist for Ben Swann's Truth in Media
    Check out my liberty-friendly experimental rock/punk/metal band Look What I Did

Quote Originally Posted by BarryDonegan View Post
    hells_unicorn, how do you know that background info, i'd be pumped to see some sources if you knew of some. we need to back this guy if hes in trouble fighting corruption.
    David Snyder was on Alex Jones' show today for an interview and he gave a lengthy description of what's going on in that locality. Apparently they had recently passed an unconstitutional law forbidding cameras to record the proceedings in the council chambers. Snyder's wife was arrested for bring a camera into the proceedings a few months back and the same officer arrested her, and after cuffing her, raised her arms above her head, tearing her rotator cuff in her right shoulder.

I think there is an article about it on www.prisonplanet.com, or you can listen to the continuous feed of the show on www.infowars.com

Thats actually the long version of the video and enjoy it while you can it will be taken down in the morning for copyright of the news channel it belongs to.

I had posted it once already (the shorter version) lasted maybe 12 hours.
    http://freeme.tv get the latest in videos for Ron Paul around the net.

Also check out the Ron Paul Newsroom

Grassroots supporter and blogger, check it out!! http://www.politicallore.com/

"Dont tax me. Bro!!"

David Snyder is a big-time scumbag and loser that doesn't like to pay child support. It's hard to feel sorry for him. His ex-wife is dealing with a disabled 19-year-old son that takes up all her time and money. He owes child support for at least 2 other children. Finally, when the judge is ready to lay down the law on Snyder (jailtime), somehow he comes up with $10,000 and makes a child support payment. Unbelievable!

I can also see why the police force isn't too happy with Snyder. The police get paid minimum wage, and Snyder wants to eliminate the entire police department.

I'm not justifying the officer's actions, I'm just pointing out there is more than one side to every issue and maybe people should look at the facts before being judgmental. None of us saw the whole incident go down, and from the footage that exists it looks pretty bad. But I'll let an independent investigation of the incident decide rather than acting as judge and jury because of what I saw on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by skiingff View Post
    David Snyder is a big-time scumbag and loser that doesn't like to pay child support. It's hard to feel sorry for him. His ex-wife is dealing with a disabled 19-year-old son that takes up all her time and money. He owes child support for at least 2 other children. Finally, when the judge is ready to lay down the law on Snyder (jailtime), somehow he comes up with $10,000 and makes a child support payment. Unbelievable!

I can also see why the police force isn't too happy with Snyder. The police get paid minimum wage, and Snyder wants to eliminate the entire police department.

I'm not justifying the officer's actions, I'm just pointing out there is more than one side to every issue and maybe people should look at the facts before being judgmental. None of us saw the whole incident go down, and from the footage that exists it looks pretty bad. But I'll let an independent investigation of the incident decide rather than acting as judge and jury because of what I saw on YouTube.
    Where did you get all of this from?

As for eliminating the entire police department, if this video is any indication of how they do things, I'd sign on to that idea if I lived in that town.
    Last edited by hells_unicorn; 09-22-2007 at 12:16 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    -deleted-
    Last edited by EvanVolm; 11-07-2012 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanVolm View Post
    I don't know what else there is to see. We saw pretty much everything. He wasn't causing a riot or anything, he was walking out peacefully. You can see in the reflection that the officer pushes him into the door. Nothing the officer did was right.
    Oh I forgot, you've been thru the police academy and know it all

I do not deny that.
    I was talking about the actions on the city council and the NAZI cop.
    I don't give a $#@! about the background, There was no need for what happened. especially on a city councilmen, that was obeying the law.

Regardless of the guy's history...

Even if the guy took a swing at the cops...

the video shows a cop straddling him, while he is face down and cuffed, taking swings at his head.

Once you cuff someone, you are 100% responsible fore their wellbeing...

There is no need, EVER, for a cop to hit someone like that while they are face down like that. PERIOD. I mean, you can even see the other cop tapping him on the back because he needs to lay off.

I personaly have had a federal law enforcement job. If I did that I would be in SERIOUS trouble.
    Last edited by Ridiculous; 09-22-2007 at 12:18 AM.
    "Every generation needs a new revolution."
    -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Oh I forgot, you've been thru the police academy and know it all
    And which academy did you graduate from smart ass?

-deleted-

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Where did you get all of this from?
    http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/8837722.html
    http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/9323947.html
    http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/9229911.html

...And from reading through the comments of the locals... I'd say most of them despise this guy because of the scum he is.

Even if everyone in the town despises him... that has nothing to do with the complaint of excessive force.

Again, let the independent investigators investigate it... that's their job.

I can guarantee it will be investigated. I don't see what this has to do with Ron Paul, but nonetheless I don't believe the anti-police one-sidedness is fair either.

AT LEAST tell people the whole story

We are witnessing the fall of the republic right before our eyes, on video. It saddens me immensely.
    Our rights are not derived from man but exist because we are men.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    -deleted-

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/8837722.html
    http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/9323947.html
    http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/9229911.html

...And from reading through the comments of the locals... I'd say most of them despise this guy because of the scum he is.

Even if everyone in the town despises him... that has nothing to do with the complaint of excessive force.

Again, let the independent investigators investigate it... that's their job.

I can guarantee it will be investigated. I don't see what this has to do with Ron Paul, but nonetheless I don't believe the anti-police one-sidedness is fair either.

AT LEAST tell people the whole story
    In small localities such as this one, as well as the country at large, independent investigations are like Santa Claus, they don't exist. I've grown ever distrustful of the MSM, and these links you've provided look more like typical disinfo than actual news. Furthermore, if these events are being properly reported by the media, this does not and will not excuse what was on the video, I don't care if the guy was a Klan member.

My days of giving policemen the benefit of the doubt ended when I saw the $#@! they were doing to people in North Philadelphia, and in rural areas it hasn't been all that different.

Quote Originally Posted by EvanVolm View Post
    I was going to post this story a day or 2 ago, but I then thought the exact same thing: Off-topic. But, so was that Kerry incident, so who knows....Hope things turn out fair.
    I'm just disappointed by the people tossing the words "Nazi," "Pig," etc. around. Calling ANYONE a "Nazi" is some pretty heavy stuff, especially when you don't know them. Obviously these two have personal problems. Whatever. This has nothing to do with 99.9% of the law enforcements officers at every level of government who are hard working and dedicated individuals. This is an isolated incident constituting a personal vendetta between two individuals, and should NOT negatively reflect on all cops in general or indicate some downward trend.

The trend is quite the opposite: complaints against officers are down, especially as officers become more highly educated with Police Departments requiring their hires to have college degrees. So to insinuate otherwise is unfair and ludicrous. This incident involves one officer who's going through who-the-hell-knows-what in his life. That's not a justification. That's a statement saying unless you've walked in his shoes... being paid $6 an hour... and you haven't gotten paid for almost a month, and they're gonna get rid of your job, and you have family problems, financial problems, and other problems... whatever... unless you know what the personal issue here is... don't judge "AMERICA IS DOOMED. ALL COPS ARE ON TIRADES. DOOMED!!!"

Try to be objective and not let your anti-police biases get the best of you. If you don't like the cops, next time you're in trouble call a crack dealer.

Calling ANYONE a "Nazi" is some pretty heavy stuff, especially when you don't know them.
    According to the laws of the internets this thread is officially now dead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
    "Every generation needs a new revolution."
    -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -Thomas Jefferson

All Godwin's law says is "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."

Anyway, skiingff, we can see with our own 2 eyes what happened - I don't need an independent investigation to think for me, thanks. The cop is abusing his power, which is apparent. Also check out the actions in the reflection in the hallway. There isn't much to exonerate this.

Regardless of David Snyder's history. Abusive people don't belong in power period.

That doesn't give the officer the right to beat on him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast