Thread: Drinking With Bob: "Stop Voting Republican and Democrat"

Lightbulb Drinking With Bob: "Stop Voting Republican and Democrat"

That is the solution which Bob gives at the end of his rant. I must say I agree with him on that one. Do you?

YouTube - Obama Sucks...
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Did I unleash a monster on this forum?

This doesn't diminish the State as I would prefer, but it's a start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I agree unless it's our friends like Schiff, Paul, Kokesh, etc.
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Objectivist View Post
    Did I unleash a monster on this forum?
    You merely opened the door to "What's next?!"
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    You merely opened the door to "What's next?!"
    Glad you and everyone else seem to be enjoying Bob. Variety is the spice.....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought this was going to be a video about Bob Saget.
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)

What's Next? I'll Tell You What's Next!

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    This doesn't diminish the State as I would prefer, but it's a start.
    Yes, it's the start of getting new candidates of a different paradigm than just "elephant vs. ass" back into our beloved seats of government. What are you doing to help restore the republic?