Thread: Dick Cheney Says He Supports Gay Marriage...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He is trying to make amends with his daughter.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Typical of most humans. They don't relate until it effects them personally. Too bad Cheney still can't relate to torture or bombs...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Typical of most humans. They don't relate until it effects them personally. Too bad Cheney still can't relate to torture or bombs...
    Should we figure out a way to get Cheney's wife to give birth to a bomb?

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    I respectfully disagree.

Dick Cheney is a my-way-or-the-highway kinda guy, not an amends maker.

His daughter has quietly enjoyed not only a homosexual relationship but an adoption while her father rained on other people's parades.

He is too detestable to bother looking up whether he has more than one daughter, but I'm still stuck on the daughter who worked in the State Department during the time that no one can explain how Paul Wolfowitz's foreign-born girlfriend, the one he got a high-paying and perky job at the World Bank, got tippy top State Department clearance.

Dick Cheny is like, and completely unlike, God -- he does NOTHING by accident. I will venture to suggest that he is weaseling to soften the edges of the Republican Old Guard, making it easier for the many Democrats whose financial circumstances will worsen under Obama to roll on over to the Less Dark Side.
    Last edited by cheapseats; 06-01-2009 at 02:31 PM.

I agree with cheney...it's a 10th amendment issue. tones

I don't give 2 $#@!s and a $#@! what he has to say about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    IIRC, Cheney broke with Bush early on about this issue, just like he did in the Heller case. Sometimes Darth Cheney surprises you.
    "Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Μολὼν λάβε

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom 4 all View Post
    I don't give 2 $#@!s and a $#@! what he has to say about anything.
    I'll see your 2 $#@!s/ 1 $#@! and raise you another $#@!/$#@!.

Cheney: "people ought to be free to enter any kind of union or arrangement they wish"?

I have no problem with Cheney's sexuality but does this mean he supports biblical style polygamy too?

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Star View Post
    Cheney: "people ought to be free to enter any kind of union or arrangement they wish"?

I have no problem with Cheney's sexuality but does this mean he supports biblical style polygamy too?
    Polygamy is a completely different issue.. I mean, it's, you know.. not socially acceptable and stuff
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Polygamy is a completely different issue.. I mean, it's, you know.. not socially acceptable and stuff
    I don't understand how anyone could give 2 $#@!s if some guy and a few girls (or any combination) want to make a contract for themselves...

maybe he can marry himself, then go on vacation and $#@! HIMSELF!

Proving that even war criminals have sense occasionally.

Honestly, the fact that anyone pays any attention whatsoever to this man apart from trying him for his crimes against the American people is beyond me.
    People should not be afraid of their governments -
    governments should be afraid of their people.

In times of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.
    ~ Mark Twain

Audemus Jura Nostra Defendere: We Dare To Defend Our Rights!