Thread: Nuclear strike on Iran Is Imminent

Nuclear strike on Iran Is Imminent

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe not WWIII, but most assuredly $7.00/gallon gas--these guys are freakin ruthless...so wrong

Don’t forget, when they go off on these bombing jags, it is like Christmas for defense contractors to replenish the military’s stores…why did the IDF drop so many cluster munitions in Lebanon this last go around, literally carpeting them on farm land? It was a clause in their contract to completely expend before they could replenish with new & improved upgraded ordnance—all on our nickel as well.
    Last edited by lucius; 09-21-2007 at 03:01 PM.
    "Masterful and arrogant wealth, created largely by Government protection of its profits, not content with its domination and influence within a single party, had sought to corrupt them both, and to that end had insinuated itself into the primaries, in order that no candidates might be nominated whose views were not in accord with theirs." (‘Colonel’ Edward Mandell House in 'Philip Dru: Administrator', circa 1912)

Nov 21,2005?

I guess witihin days or weeks is out?

Wait, who are the fear mongers again?
    All your voter base are belong to us!

im·mi·nent
    –adjective
    1. likely to occur at any moment; impending: Her death is imminent.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

We aren't going to nuke Iran. I think they are a tad too paranoid.
    I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Ron Paul.
    Live free or die trying.

we won't nuke iran, but we'll strike "nuclear facilities" in iran. probably w/in days, maybe weeks.

I'm sorry, but it's played out before.... they're gunna pull an Isreal/Iraq situation and probably get away w/ it, b/c it is in the best interest of most, if not all governments and corporate entities involved (yes, even Iranian)
    Dude, I'm rich! Check out this tin can! Uber wealth, ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by constituent View Post
    we won't nuke iran, but we'll strike "nuclear facilities" in iran.
    Now that would have been a more reasonable premise for that article. Both sides of the issue often resort to fear mongering.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    we won't nuke iran, but we'll strike "nuclear facilities" in iran. probably w/in days, maybe weeks.

I'm sorry, but it's played out before.... they're gunna pull an Isreal/Iraq situation and probably get away w/ it, b/c it is in the best interest of most, if not all governments and corporate entities involved (yes, even Iranian)
    Just as the predicted attacks on 9/14 and 9/18? Every fear-based prediction that turns out wrong deserves to be bumped to out the fearmongers.
    ‫‬‫‬

how is this fear-based?

you're just being a smart-ass

emphasis on ass.

I think i should enlist now and get the sign up bonus. I dont want to wait for the draft, and no bonus....
    http://freeme.tv get the latest in videos for Ron Paul around the net.

Also check out the Ron Paul Newsroom

Grassroots supporter and blogger, check it out!! http://www.politicallore.com/

"Dont tax me. Bro!!"

how is this fear-based?

you're just being a smart-ass

emphasis on ass.
    Who are you asking?

I think fox news is making people paranoid again. Which is bad because we all know who watches fox news. I guess we should be worried.

i was responding to axiomata.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    I think i should enlist now and get the sign up bonus. I dont want to wait for the draft, and no bonus....
    how to dodge the draft:

tell them that you plan to uphold your oath

...for real though.

Last Wednesday morning at the fundraising breakfast in Pasadena, Dr Paul started his speech with THIS VERY THING. He said the latest news is not good and it looks like 'they' are preparing to strike Iran any time. He then said that right after the first bombs drop, the immediate effect will be $200 barrel oil.

So it's not just Fox News saying this. Apparently the word was out last week.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro TT View Post
    The US is the only nation that has used nuclear weapons on other people, yet the US is all of a sudden the moral authority on the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Syren123 View Post
    Last Wednesday morning at the fundraising breakfast in Pasadena, Dr Paul started his speech with THIS VERY THING. He said the latest news is not good and it looks like 'they' are preparing to strike Iran any time. He then said that right after the first bombs drop, the immediate effect will be $200 barrel oil.

So it's not just Fox News saying this. Apparently the word was out last week.
    Yep. I'm trying to get my hands on as many oil futures as possible before this goes down. The next economic boom will be in the commodities sector. Gas, oil, corn (ethanol), and plutonium futures prices are going to go through the roof. They are all at practically record high prices and they will only continue to rise as the fed keeps devaluing our money.

I think even the neo-cons in office know they can't afford this. A nuclear strike on a city in Iran would start WW3 for sure... we couldn't stop 20 terrorists, what about 1 billion?

how to dodge the draft:

tell them that you plan to uphold your oath

...for real though.
    And act gay.

Another thread on the "imminent" bombing of Iran reminded me I was going to bump this one after a couple of weeks.
    ‫‬‫‬

Iran has 10% of the world's oil reserves... that why they want to invade Iran...

The following explains the current white house mood on Iran....
    http://comiqs.com/comics/FUctIrb3cmc/