Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We can make Peter Schiff America's first Jewish president.

Exclamation We can make Peter Schiff America's first Jewish president.

The blacks had their "historic moment in history." Why not the jews now???

Scenario...

Peter Schiff defeats Dodd in 2010. .. 6 months after inauguration...Ron Paul passes the baton to him, "annointing" him as the new figure head of our cause...

Senator Schiff then forms an explatory committee which we fund to the hilt....Obamatrons cant say $#@! because Obama started running just after 18 months in office himself.

I am certain that some rich jewish donors would join our ranks (though not the hard core Zionists and Marxists)...and the media won't be able to lay the "racist" or "anti-semite" crap upon our movement.

If this movement could ever split the jewish vote and get its hands on all that cash....we would be very strong indeed.

A libertarian jew would be the Zionist/Marxist media's worst nightmare. Schiff is even more articulate, funnier, and fiestier than Ron Paul is....and he'd clean anyone's clock in a debate on economics.

I like this idea...Senator Schiff for President 2012......The best part is that he could then pardon his father (Irwin) who is rotting in prison for "tax evasion"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Even if he lost, watching him destroy Obama in debates about the economy would be simply delightful.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    Even if he lost, watching him destroy Obama in debates about the economy would be simply delightful.
    I might actually feel sorry for Obama if that ever happened.....it would be like a spelling bee between Shakepeare and the retard in Something About Mary

A guy can dream...

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    I might actually feel sorry for Obama if that ever happened.....it would be like a spelling bee between Shakepeare and the retard in Something About Mary
    Funny AND true.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

I think Schiff can unite the same way Ron unites.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

A) Why do people keep calling Obama "black"? He is no more "black" than he is "white".

B) I don't care what the religion of the president is so long as he understands his constitutional limits and uses his just authority to scale back the Federal Government to its post-Revolutionary War scale at least as much as he can.

Jew, Christian, Wiccan, Atheist, Hindu, Buddhist, Whatever...

I support Schiff as an economic commentator but as a politician he is doomed to fail because of his habit of openly telling the truth.

If America supported politicians who tell the truth then Barack Obama would be an obscure Chicago "community organizer" at this very moment.
    Last edited by clb09; 05-31-2009 at 07:27 PM.
    Read the Complete Ron Paul Book Collection!

Quote Originally Posted by clb09 View Post
    A) Why do people keep calling Obama "black"? He is no more "black" than he is "white".

B) I don't care what the religion of the president is so long as he understands his constitutional limits and uses his just authority to scale back the Federal Government to its post-Revolutionary War scale at least as much as he can.

Jew, Christian, Wiccan, Atheist, Hindu, Buddhist, Whatever...
    QFT
    tu ne cede malis

i lol'd
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Yes this would be very interesting I like the idea very much.

Why can't he become the president of Israel instead? He's a Jew so he's automatically given citizenship. They're the ones starting all the wars in the middle-east...maybe he can stop that.

When a black person has a child with a white person the resulting child is black. It's as simple as that.

When a black person has a child with a white person the resulting child is black. It's as simple as that.
    Are you serious?
    Read the Complete Ron Paul Book Collection!

Are you serious?
    He is correct historically speaking.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Who cares about Pete's heritage? If only the other Barry would have become President (relatively recent history reference)...

Americans are of such mixed heritage, how do you know that someone with some Jewish heritage has not already been President?

focus on 2010, win the senate seat in KY (rand) and CT first

I'd support Schiff for president in 2012. But I wonder: would he have enough national prominence for the job at that point? Obama's quick rise to the national scene was pretty uncommon. Could Schiff replicate?

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    He is correct historically speaking.
    Not technically true. Obama would have been classified as a Mulatto before the 1 Drop Rule was instituted in the late 19th Century. At least not in the antebellum South, despite what people believe.
    "Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Μολὼν λάβε

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Red Leg View Post
    Not technically true. Obama would have been classified as a Mulatto before the 1 Drop Rule was instituted in the late 19th Century. At least not in the antebellum South, despite what people believe.
    In the rural south, such sophistication was not common. You were either pure white, or you were black.
    Louisiana history does dictate.
    Ever heard of a "Cane River ******"?

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    In the rural south, such sophistication was not common. You were either pure white, or you were black. Louisiana history does dictate. Ever heard of a "Cane River ******"?
    Odd considering that Creole are intimately linked to Louisiana. Again, this is a late 19th Century phenomena, the 1 Drop Rule, not the antebellum period.
    "Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Μολὼν λάβε

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt

Genetically speaking most of the genes that code skin colour code with darker shades being dominant.

It takes a *lot* of inbreeding to be white.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Red Leg View Post
    Odd considering that Creole are intimately linked to Louisiana. Again, this is a late 19th Century phenomena, the 1 Drop Rule, not the antebellum period.
    The Creoles of the Cane River area are called "*******" not mulattoes.
    I guess history text would use the PC reference, but that is not what they are called by the locals... and they have never been called anything but 'cane river *******'.
    New Orleans may be a different story, but New Orleans is not Louisiana.
    The furthur north you get, the more "David Duke" you get.

Yeah, because everyone knows we need more jews in high places...

I would be all in favor of this, and for a simple reason. The first time he said he wasn't going to spoon-feed Israel in the normal manner, the ADL would go after him, and I think it would be fun to see the ADL attack a person of the Jewish faith. Not only fun, but potentially seriously damaging to the organization (which, of course, would be where the fun is).
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-01-2009 at 09:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. That’s what SEP means. Somebody Else’s Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

Peter Schiff as President -- now there is a cause to which I would donate.

Minute #1 of his Presidency he could pardon his dad and all other tax protesters

Minute #2 - issue an executive order to shutdown the IRS.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

I like this idea, though I'd probably refrain from having him run as "the first Jewish President EVAR!!!". If the media wants to bring it up, they can, but it will really detract from the message when we're trying to distance ourselves from the whole collectivist mindset. It shouldn't even be an issue.

Lightbulb

Scenario...
    my version! joe lieberman is quite surprised when after the vote is so close,
    that peter schiff then creates his OWN potus inspired most exploratory committee
    right after we figure out who wins the closely fought 2010 connecticut senate race
    Last edited by Aratus; 06-02-2009 at 11:18 AM.

when honest abe lincoln LOST the senate race in 1858, he thinks of 1860...
    if peter schiff is trying to gain the support of honest abe's party, we'd better
    not be havin' peter schiff sounding at all spanish republican and abraham lincoln
    brigade as we have him sounding like a nice william mcKinley era post civil war
    republican! did you know Honest Abe was a one term wonder in our HOUSE
    in the 1840s? his statesman's discontent over potus Polk's war is legendary.
    all peter shiff has to do is arrive above 45% points in his race to be nationally
    ambitious. sarah palin and barack obama are both thrust on our national stage
    soooo fast and furious due to the gov't cover-up around 911 and sundry things!!!
    Last edited by Aratus; 06-02-2009 at 11:18 AM.

does ANYONE know if AL FRANKEN is soon to be senate seated...?
    is this a lagtime like the Reconstruction era gaps between elections
    and a seating? Al Franken is about to go into an unique factoid!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast