View Poll Results: Would you be interested in joining LIBERTY CORPS?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, but not until it's more established.

1 11.11%
  • No, not interested.

2 22.22%
  • Maybe, depends on the requirements.

3 33.33%
  • No, I'm too much of a weeny.

0 0%
  • YES! SIGN ME UP TODAY! MY PM IS IN YOUR INBOX!

2 22.22%
  • Other: please specify in a reply post.

1 11.11%

Thread: Liberty Corps

Liberty Corps

I will no longer be participating regularly on this forum as there are just too many threads which take too much time to review, and so much of it is very depressing. I especially was upset at the two oppressive police videos recently so much that I wanted to reach into the computer and start beating them.

But, before I go, I would like to invite you all to help me organize the project I am starting.

I call it Liberty Corps.

With the government sponsored cityyear and historical CCC and other programs to organize communities, I would like to offer our alternative.

We are great at getting individuals motivated to become activists, and pulling a large group of people together over the internet and through political campaigns, but Community organizing is something that we're pretty weak on.

Liberty Corps will be a structured volunteer organization to get people of all ages involved in embettering themselves, their communities, and the cause of liberty.

It will be structured with levels of leadership responsibility, and organized by geographical areas of responsibility starting in my home town, and hopefully eventually spreading nation wide.

Participation is completely voluntary, and a person may join or withdraw at any time, but while involved, they will be expected to follow the directions of those in leadership positions. It will be a bottom up organization. The lower levels will choose their leadership in the next higher tier, and that tier will elect the next higher tier and so on up to a National Chief Executive.

There will be group activities such as get-togethers and planning meetings. There will be missions such as neighborhood political canvassing and recruiting. There will be projects such as empty lot restoration, and community gardening. There will be regular training events such as construction and physical fitness. There will be events such as job fairs and expos featuring local small businesses.

I am in the planning phase now, writing up rules of membership, and operational bylaws.

Veterans like myself will find the structure to be similar to an infantry unit in that the smallest unit will be a 3-4 man team able to complete small missions independently such as canvassing a neighborhood, with multiple teams being part of larger squads and platoons for larger missions like restoring a home damaged by national disaster, and those groups being part of even larger elements for cohesiveness at major rallies, or large events and projects, clear up to division size elements for marches on Washington and the like. (if we ever get that big.)

I hope to have the planning phase complete by January 1st, 2010 which is when I will resign my commission in the Army Reserves, and will no longer be bound by the DOD directive prohibiting me from major political activism.

Please PM me or reply to this thread to receive information. I have email notification on both, and will respond.

Thank you.

-Jack.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Only if it had many people with rifles who were organized to respond to government tyranny.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Icymudpuppy View Post
    I will no longer be participating regularly on this forum as there are just too many threads which take too much time to review, and so much of it is very depressing. I especially was upset at the two oppressive police videos recently so much that I wanted to reach into the computer and start beating them.

But, before I go, I would like to invite you all to help me organize the project I am starting.

I call it Liberty Corps.

With the government sponsored cityyear and historical CCC and other programs to organize communities, I would like to offer our alternative.

We are great at getting individuals motivated to become activists, and pulling a large group of people together over the internet and through political campaigns, but Community organizing is something that we're pretty weak on.

Liberty Corps will be a structured volunteer organization to get people of all ages involved in embettering themselves, their communities, and the cause of liberty.

It will be structured with levels of leadership responsibility, and organized by geographical areas of responsibility starting in my home town, and hopefully eventually spreading nation wide.

Participation is completely voluntary, and a person may join or withdraw at any time, but while involved, they will be expected to follow the directions of those in leadership positions. It will be a bottom up organization. The lower levels will choose their leadership in the next higher tier, and that tier will elect the next higher tier and so on up to a National Chief Executive.

There will be group activities such as get-togethers and planning meetings. There will be missions such as neighborhood political canvassing and recruiting. There will be projects such as empty lot restoration, and community gardening. There will be regular training events such as construction and physical fitness. There will be events such as job fairs and expos featuring local small businesses.

I am in the planning phase now, writing up rules of membership, and operational bylaws.

Veterans like myself will find the structure to be similar to an infantry unit in that the smallest unit will be a 3-4 man team able to complete small missions independently such as canvassing a neighborhood, with multiple teams being part of larger squads and platoons for larger missions like restoring a home damaged by national disaster, and those groups being part of even larger elements for cohesiveness at major rallies, or large events and projects, clear up to division size elements for marches on Washington and the like. (if we ever get that big.)

I hope to have the planning phase complete by January 1st, 2010 which is when I will resign my commission in the Army Reserves, and will no longer be bound by the DOD directive prohibiting me from major political activism.

Please PM me or reply to this thread to receive information. I have email notification on both, and will respond.

Thank you.

-Jack.
    If you're organizing something in AZ, I may be interested! Please post the details when you come up with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

H-Boy, please PM me.

You other two, check your PMs.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Make sure it isn't confused with GWB's Freedom Corps.
    Interested in politics? Check out Red Racing Horses for daily updates on electoral politics, redistricting, and the presidential campaigns.