Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this "Blowback" or pure Hate??

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What do you think blowback is? A simple disagreement over foreign policy? They hate us for the things we have done and continue to do.
    All your voter base are belong to us!

I agree with that article, Andrew, but that guy in the video is scary as all hell.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

This guy is not a product of blowback. This guy is a 100% certified kook. What is a product of blowback is that he actually has an audience.

There will always be kooks like this. In every country of the world. I imagine there are kooks like this right now in Japan. The difference is that in Japan they have no audience to speak to.

But perhaps the most scarry part in all of this is that the American kooks (the Islamofascist brigade) have an audience of millions - courtesy of the mainstream media.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-points-of-fright View Post
    What do you think blowback is? A simple disagreement over foreign policy? They hate us for the things we have done and continue to do.
    I thought that blowback was "cause and effect"...our foriegn policy causing a reaction against said policy...no?

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoMage View Post
    I thought that blowback was "cause and effect"...our foriegn policy causing a reaction against said policy...no?

Blowback = all unintended consequences.

Exclamation Good Article

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-Austin View Post
    I want to agree with that article but it seems as though discerning the good muslims from the bad is like fighting a mosquito infestation and only going after only the "mosquito" that intends to bite "you".

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Exclamation What !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-points-of-fright View Post
    Did his rant sound like the result from a simple disagreement to you? Has anything we've done deserve a massive anthrax attack on the scale he is talking about?

I'm sure there is religious justification within the Koran for this clowns desire to kill as many of us as possible.

I want to agree with that article but it seems as though discerning the good muslims from the bad is like fighting a mosquito infestation and only going after only the "mosquito" that intends to bite "you".

A very bad analogy. It is in the nature of mosquitos to bite us, regardless of what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by sailor View Post
    This guy is not a product of blowback. This guy is a 100% certified kook. What is a product of blowback is that he actually has an audience.
    Absolutely spot on. Michael Scheuer points out this in his book Through our enemies eyes, saying that Khomeini tried to persuade followers to attack the West for our values. It didn't happen. It was after we started getting involved over there that these nut burgers started getting an audience.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Did his rant sound like the result from a simple disagreement to you? Has anything we've done deserve a massive anthrax attack on the scale he is talking about?
    How about you turn the tables? Has anything they`ve done deserve what they got from "you"?

Yes. But who says that hate isn't part of the reaction? They're not blowing themselves up because they like us. They do it because they hate us. They hate us because of our foreign policy.

Don't let the touchy-feely do-gooders tell you that hate is always purely irrational bigotry or fear or lack of understanding. You can hate someone for perfectly logical and legitimate reasons.
    All your voter base are belong to us!

Yup, I hate squash for perfectly logical and legitimate reasons, it sucks!
    Has Gun Will Revolt

Exclamation 9/11, Cole, Embassies ond on and on and on...

How about you turn the tables? Has anything they`ve done deserve what they got from "you"?
    how about some pure truth...what exactly have we done to them?

educate me !!

educate me !!

500,000 children dead as a result of sanctions on Iraq.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

educate me !!

Well....Start with this.

A better question: What hasn't the West done to the mid east?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Exclamation Your're kidding...right !!!!

500,000 children dead as a result of sanctions on Iraq.
    that is hardly truth

is this the part where I'm supposed to forget that Sadamn built palaces out of gold, fed his military quite well and bought tons of military hardware while under sanction. our soldiers found tons of un relief that was not distributed to the "children".

to lay that at our feet is bull$#@! and you know it!

that is hardly truth

is this the part where I'm supposed to forget that Sadamn built palaces out of gold, fed his military quite well and bought tons of military hardware while under sanction. our soldiers found tons of un relief that was not distributed to the "children".

to lay that at our feet is bull$#@! and you know it!

If it helps you sleep at night.

+1

Yet another reason why we need to secure our borders.
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

educate me !!

to begin with, in 1951 under American encouragement Iran democratically elected a Prime Minister. Problem was, it was Mohammad Mosaddeq who won the election and Eisenhower did not like that fact.

So in 1953 he had the CIA and the British MI6 overthrow him in a coup d'etat and install the Shah of Iran - a bloodthirsty dictator who murdered people just for fun.

Imagine if Kazakhstan were a world superpower and didn't like Ronald Reagan, so they sent their secret police in and got rid of Reagan and installed Mussolini because he was friendlier to their global agenda.

We'd be pretty pissed right?

That's just for starters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Mosaddeq

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Ir..._d%27%C3%A9tat
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

What information did he provide that was inaccurate? You're saying 100% of what we see in that clip is a delusion?
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Angry Good Job in avoiding the TRUTH!!

If it helps you sleep at night.
    SO...YOUR AN APOLOGIST FOR KOOK JOBS LIKE THIS

I do not understand, are you saying that sadamn didn't build palaces, feed his army, buy military hardware while starving his own people? Iraq was never denied humanitarian aid so you are just going to have to come to grips with that.

Make sure you tell your "Blame America for everything crowd" that also!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Exclamation

So in 1953 he had the CIA and the British MI6 overthrow him in a coup d'etat and install the Shah of Iran - a bloodthirsty dictator who murdered people just for fun.
    and I suppose we told the shah to do that...right? so the shah is abdicated from any personal responsibility because we "installed" him?

and for that we deserve to all be anthraxed...right?

Exclamation

A very bad analogy. It is in the nature of mosquitos to bite us, regardless of what we do.
    and it is written in the koran to kill non-belivers in allah no matter what we do, say or think...period!

the analogy stands!

How about invading Iraq and directly causing a million of their people to die.

well, i certainly do not and did not agree with the invasion of iraq, but perhaps if these so-called fighters would not hide behind the skirts of their women and children the "civilian" casualties would not have been an issue.

are you not distingushing between militants and civilians to get to that 1 million number? i believe that it was well reported that alot of the fighters were foreigners, not native iraqis'. good job in not mentioning the murder that sadamn and his psychopatic sons were commiting on a daily basis...all in the name of allah i'm sure!
    Last edited by TechnoMage; 05-29-2009 at 01:17 AM. Reason: extra thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Morris View Post
    Absolutely spot on. Michael Scheuer points out this in his book Through our enemies eyes, saying that Khomeini tried to persuade followers to attack the West for our values. It didn't happen. It was after we started getting involved over there that these nut burgers started getting an audience.
    They are too busy attacking their own people for even glancing at "western values".
    "If Ron Paul had raised 22 million, he'd have 21.8 million on hand. That's about how he does not like to spend". -Pat Buchanan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast