Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What do you guys think about John F. Kennedy?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    The idea that the NWO is a Jewish conspiracy is completely unfounded, and quite frankly, a distraction to lure the dumb people away from the real conspiracy.
    True,, it would be more accurate to call it a Luciferian conspiracy.

Makes sense, since anything Jew-related has so much stigma attached to it, it's ridiculous.
    Well that is deliberate. Those that side with Lucifer tend to hate the true God and any that seek him. They oppose or corrupt all other religions. Very often even pretending to be that which they despise to destroy it from within.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The poster you were replying to said, "The Obama Deception would have you believe..."

and you replied with "Think so?" which suggests to me that you thought he was talking from his own point of view rather than pointing out what The Obama Deception said about it. Sorry if it got you confused.
    I wasn't confused at all. How about you worry about your own posts.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

What do you guys think about John F. Kennedy?

He's dead. nuff said.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Lishy View Post
    My impressions of JFK are that he's overrated because of the whole assassination though. Conspiracy theorists say the CIA killed him, so they assume he was an innocent guy "fighting against the machine..." when the reality is he is responsible for the Bay of Pigs invasion, the Cuban Missile Crisis, and he also continued MKUltra under his administration.

But I'm just an uneducated Canadian, so disregard my opinion.
    I actually doubt that JFK ever even knew about project MK ULTRA or was ever briefed on it. If anyone can dig up actual proof of that it would be interesting. The animosity between Allen Dulles and JFK is now well known and resulted in Dulles' firing for being too autonomous. I doubt Dulles let the executive in on all its operations including that one. Bay of Pigs was planned under the Eisenhower administration and championed by VP Nixon. JFK's lack of support for the operation is directly led to the operations failure. It was also what was ostensibly cited for Dulles removal after an investigation instituted by the Executive. The Cuban Missile Crisis was instigated firstly by Khrushchev, and is now a matter of record he planned for the Cuban bases as a pawn for supporting Cuban autonomy and removing US bases in Turkey. US Turkish installations that again, were largely planned and executed during the Eisenhower era.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PGM-19_Jupiter
    http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/nsa/cub...cri/moment.htm
    ATTAINING FREEDOM
    Man must get rid of illusions that enslave and paralyze him; he must become aware of the reality inside and outside of him in order to create a world which needs no illusions. Freedom and independence can be achieved only when the chains of illusion are broken.
    --ERICH FROMM

“In a land of freedom we are held hostage by the tyranny of political correctness” Robert Griffin III

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I wasn't confused at all. How about you worry about your own posts.
    Ok, just trying to help.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by libertyjam View Post
    I actually doubt that JFK ever even knew about project MK ULTRA or was ever briefed on it. If anyone can dig up actual proof of that it would be interesting. The animosity between Allen Dulles and JFK is now well known and resulted in Dulles' firing for being too autonomous. I doubt Dulles let the executive in on all its operations including that one. Bay of Pigs was planned under the Eisenhower administration and championed by VP Nixon. JFK's lack of support for the operation is directly led to the operations failure. It was also what was ostensibly cited for Dulles removal after an investigation instituted by the Executive. The Cuban Missile Crisis was instigated firstly by Khrushchev, and is now a matter of record he planned for the Cuban bases as a pawn for supporting Cuban autonomy and removing US bases in Turkey. US Turkish installations that again, were largely planned and executed during the Eisenhower era.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PGM-19_Jupiter
    http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/nsa/cub...cri/moment.htm
    Hmmm.... John F. Kennedy is really an interesting figure.

I really wish to find out the truth of all this stuff someday of whether JFK was good or bad in the end... But those points do make me think...

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol page 10.

Somebody make a list of the good and bad things JFK did during his presidency. PLEASE. I have a hard time finding any sources on the internet that aren't slanted.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    In my opinion, Kennedy was a sheep who finally woke up, and was sheared because of it.
    This.

Was he good or bad? The answer is that he was bad, then he was good, then he was dead.

I love JFK's tax cut. He was more conservative than Nixon and Ford.

I think this idea that bankers killed him was wrong. Johnson may have done it so that he could advance Vietnam and usher in the "Great Society". Or, it could have been someone upset with his support for civil rights. Or an anti-Catholic.

He wasn't great. He did some ok things. He may have been on drugs, a womanizer, and the rest of family is pretty sketchy.

The quote about peaceful revolution is great though. I'm pretty sure AJ has been calling him the last true American president for years.

Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Lol page 10.

Somebody make a list of the good and bad things JFK did during his presidency. PLEASE. I have a hard time finding any sources on the internet that aren't slanted.
    The problem is such a list is not very relevant because his presidency was so short. You also cannot view his achievement or lacks or faults outside of the legacy policies and the prevailing attitudes of the electorate at the time. You can only possibly list his tendencies and the potentials that he had of achieving before extreme fascist factions in the power elite eliminated him as a threat, since his popularity was growing so much that a second term was pretty much guaranteed.
    ATTAINING FREEDOM
    Man must get rid of illusions that enslave and paralyze him; he must become aware of the reality inside and outside of him in order to create a world which needs no illusions. Freedom and independence can be achieved only when the chains of illusion are broken.
    --ERICH FROMM

“In a land of freedom we are held hostage by the tyranny of political correctness” Robert Griffin III

Quote Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
    What do you guys think about John F. Kennedy?
    Any opinions about him..?

-thanks.
    He was the greatest president of the 20th century. He is one of the few presidents to rank in quality with the Founding Fathers.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

John Kennedy did speak about world peace, the speech he gave to the graduates at the American University. I think he turned this way partly because of the foreign policy the Administration had gone down the year before. You can listen to the 26 minute audio file there too. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F....versity_speech

Kennedy said that no nation should intefere in the affairs of any nation.

The way he spoke about it, reminded me of Joseph Blowick, an Irish T.D who said something similar in 1960. Talking about the UN being a force for good, and achieving peace.

Peace can only be achieved by us as a species and as a collection of nations around the planet by only looking inward. The most important topic on Earth yet filled with lovely views and ideas that tend to bounce around a fantasist's mind.

I remember three years back reading a 1793 document, on how to achieve world peace, every government needs to be republican, the abolishment of the military, I think was another rule.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234