Thread: Grayson says "It's all going to work out"

Grayson says "It's all going to work out"

Grayson delivered a speech to Northern Kentucky Republicans on Tuesday night. His rhetoric seems to reinforce not only the idea that Bunning will be dropping out, but that Bunning and Grayson are working in cahoots..

"I like Senator Bunning. He likes me," Grayson said. "What I'm doing, this exploration, I would never have done if he hadn't suggested it to me.
    "I have a tremendous amount of respect for Senator Bunning, and he's done a phenomenal job," he said. "We're on good terms. It's all going to work out."
    nky.com
    tu ne cede malis

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think what's been implied is exactly the strategy - Bunning drops at the very last minute, Grayson is the only Republican in the primary. Looks like its not going to work, tho.
    “There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe in them.”
    ~ George Orwell

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
    ~Upton Sinclair

Quote Originally Posted by ladyjade3 View Post
    I think what's been implied is exactly the strategy - Bunning drops at the very last minute, Grayson is the only Republican in the primary. Looks like its not going to work, tho.
    yup. we 'ain't' that stupid.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by ladyjade3 View Post
    Rand has acknowledged that this is a possibility... I don't think he's going to let this happen.
    tu ne cede malis

we need to raise money quickly so they can't pull this trick....