Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Jews

Quote Originally Posted by jjockers View Post
    You do realize that the number of hours on our 12 hour clock comes from the 12 hours of daylight and 12 hours of night as measured from sunset to rise, rise to sunset? See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12-hour_clock

The number of hours on the face of a clock came about because of the motion of our sun. Your suggestion is actually quite similar to LATruth's, except for the order.
    Again, as I stated before, the Hebrews did not accept the pagan religion of the zodiac. Since that is the case, it is impossible they would have used it for anything.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HUGS Heavenly! tones!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Again, as I stated before, the Hebrews did not accept the pagan religion of the zodiac. Since that is the case, it is impossible they would have used it for anything.
    I tend to agree. If my memory serves correct, the 12 original tribes consisted of 13 names. 11 of those names were sons of Jacob. The other son, Joseph, was given double 'inheritance' so-to-speak, and passed that on to his two sons (Ephraim and Manassah). Those two are often considered 1/2 tribe, so they total 1. Thus, there are 13 names but 12 tribes. To add to that confusion, one of the tribes, Levi, was given an altogether different inheritance (no land) - they were asked to be religious teachers, or priests. It's also often for Levi not to be included with the other 12 names as that tribe serves an altogether different purpose.

I do not think it's a coincidence, however, that the number 12 shows up so often.
    Jon
    My wife and I blog about healthy (GF DF) living and eating with recipes and information.
    http://cindalouskitchenblues.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by jjockers View Post
    With the exception of the above two paragraphs, I respect your post. It is, however, simply incorrect to state that "the jews of Israel, the jews of today hate with all their heart the Chrisitian and Jesus Christ. " This is exactly the mindset that leads to more hate, crime, war, etc. Some people harbor hate for others. It is not a Jewish trait. It is not a religious trait. People have hate. The first paragraph smacks of a fear and misunderstanding of "the jews of Israel, the jews of today". It's completely unproductive.

Your second paragraph is good, except it is not just Christians that must stand up to hate/persecution. It is all of us. Please allow yourself to remove the blinders of religion, and see the world as a collection of people, or God's children if you prefer. There is no reason to divide people by their religion. If you want to understand those around you, it's best first to attempt to put yourself in their shoes.

Please allow yourself to remove the blinders of religion and embrace the commonality you share with your neighbors. Only then will you come to understand why atrocities happen, why people hate, etc.

Jews are no more the opporessors of Christianity than Christians are the oppressors of Jews. Wouldn't you like to break the cycle?
    Meanwhile, back in the real world
    Hollywood's War on God http://it.truveo.com/hollywoods-war-.../id/3923314260

The Jewish Grinch who stole Christmas
    http://townhall.com/Columnists/BurtP...&comments=true

ADL’S JEWISH WAR ON CHRISTMAS
    http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=348

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman33 View Post
    WHERE is all this Jew hate that you are accusing me of? WHERE? I said that I hate the Zionists that run the major banking institutions and are choking this country and the world for that matter.....I admitted that. But WHERE have you seen me attack all Jews?

I've said a MILLION times now and even edited the original post to state that I DONT BLAME ALL JEWS.

This thread has been very informative and everyone is being quite civil except you.

What WITCH hunt are you talking about? Calling out the Zionists sure. But I'm not painting all Jews with the same hate brush that you are trying to paint me with.
    What we are experiencing is NOT ethnically based or the result of one particular ethnic group. This is a false construct that has been given to the public to create division and fear of each other.

This thread does not ask an objective question, but creates a world view solely based upon the construct that singles-out a particular ethnic group. What do you call it when you target a given group of people, no matter who that group is? It's blatant bigotry, and bigotry is based in hate, fear and ignorance.

This is a thread meant to create extreme division amongst us. It is not about the Franklin Institutes manufactured paradigm of political incorrectness, its about creating an atmosphere where horrible atrocities against humanity can occur.

This is exactly how it starts. This thread is taking us down the path, the same path that allowed Germans to execute 6 Million Jews. I can't believe no one can see this. Has this forum gone mad?

Holocaust Survivor shows serial number Tattoo
    ("Auschwitz digits")

Have you ever been to Auschwitz, does anyone here have any idea what it is like to see the gas chambers and the ovens? Have you ever met a person who has the "digits" tattoo'd on their arm?

Auschwitz Crematorium

Can't you see that this is the type of discussion that leads to this - Auschwitz? If you cannot see it, then you need to read "They Thought they Were Free"... it will describe how ordinary German citizens allowed themselves to succumb to the intense bigotry perpetrated by social engineers who infiltrated their thinking with mass-propaganda. Do you really think you are any different, or that the same thing is not occurring right here right now?

Ok, this thread has run its course. I'm closing it.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819