Thread: New 768mb XFX 9600 GSO video card auction for donations to Rand

New 768mb XFX 9600 GSO video card auction for donations to Rand

//

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    good idea
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

So you are going to give it away basically and take the bid money and use it to donate? I'm thinking about it, I'll have to look up some benchmarks and compare it to my current card. If I'm going to upgrade it might as well be for a good cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraig View Post
    So you are going to give it away basically and take the bid money and use it to donate? I'm thinking about it, I'll have to look up some benchmarks and compare it to my current card. If I'm going to upgrade it might as well be for a good cause.
    Yes. I don't handle the money at all. It will be donated directly to the campaign from the buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    Yes. I don't handle the money at all. It will be donated directly to the campaign from the buyer.
    Well I looked into it and it's not really what I'm looking for to replace my 8800 GT, too bad though, it is a really nice card.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraig View Post
    Well I looked into it and it's not really what I'm looking for to replace my 8800 GT, too bad though, it is a really nice card.
    does your board support SLI?
    2x 8800GTs rock. And you can get them cheap.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

So is this an eBay auction or an RPF's auction?

$10.00
    tu ne cede malis

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will it work with XP? And will I be able to get the driver for it?

Tracy

Quote Originally Posted by skyorbit View Post
    Will it work with XP? And will I be able to get the driver for it?

Tracy
    yes.

So would you like me to donate to Michael or Rand? I'll PM you my address and donation confirmation.
    tu ne cede malis

Quote Originally Posted by Krippy View Post
    So would you like me to donate to Michael or Rand? I'll PM you my address and donation confirmation.
    Whichever you want, though my PM offer doesn't apply if you donate to Rand.

Seller Information: mkauai@gmail.com

Transaction ID: 7W870663PF8136626
    Placed on May 25, 2009
    Payment For: Contribution to Ride For Honesty Support by Ron Paul Riders (Grassroots)
    Quantity: 1
    Price: $20.00 USD
    (mkauai@gmail.com)
    Subtotal: $20.00 USD
    Sales Tax: $0.00 USD
    Total Amount: $20.00 USD

tu ne cede malis

Quote Originally Posted by Krippy View Post
    Seller Information: mkauai@gmail.com

Transaction ID: 7W870663PF8136626
    Placed on May 25, 2009
    Payment For: Contribution to Ride For Honesty Support by Ron Paul Riders (Grassroots)
    Quantity: 1
    Price: $20.00 USD
    (mkauai@gmail.com)
    Subtotal: $20.00 USD
    Sales Tax: $0.00 USD
    Total Amount: $20.00 USD

Matched & Packaged. Will be shipped tomorrow afternoon. You need anything with the card other than the mentioned copy of "Company of Heroes"? DVI-VGA adapter(s)? 4-pin -> 6-pin adapter(s)?

ChipIn Event Title:Ride For Honesty Support ChipIn Event Organizer:Ron Paul Riders (Grassroots) (mkauai@gmail.com) Transaction ID:71f534ca4905c330 Contribution Amount:$20.00 Contribution Date:May 25, 2009 11:46 PM CDT

woot for kludge.
    death to whoever calls him a douche.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    Matched & Packaged. Will be shipped tomorrow afternoon. You need anything with the card other than the mentioned copy of "Company of Heroes"? DVI-VGA adapter(s)? 4-pin -> 6-pin adapter(s)?

ChipIn Event Title:Ride For Honesty Support ChipIn Event Organizer:Ron Paul Riders (Grassroots) (mkauai@gmail.com) Transaction ID:71f534ca4905c330 Contribution Amount:$20.00 Contribution Date:May 25, 2009 11:46 PM CDT
    I'll definitely need both VGA adapters, but I'm not sure whether or not I'll need the 4/6 pin adapters. To be on the safe side, I'll go ahead and take that too. I suppose as much of the original packaging that you are willing to part with.
    tu ne cede malis