Thread: Metal Gear Fans!!!!!! CHECK THIS

Metal Gear Fans!!!!!! CHECK THIS

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/next/?ref=koji_pro_e

This is the latest teaser from Kojima Productions. Check this out and take what is the wild guess. Notice when the lightning strikes you see a 5.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The more games in the series, the worst it gets.

1 was great. 2 sucked. 3 was ok. 4 made NO sense. and I bet 5 will be equally ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by tribute_13 View Post

1 was great. 2 sucked. 3 was ok. 4 made NO sense. and I bet 5 will be equally ridiculous.
    1 was great, 2 perfected the gameplay, 3 had a great plot and philosophical story to tell, 4 made perfect sense except for bringing back Big Boss just to die again. lol, that was pointless I will give you that.

5 I hope it is equally ridiculous, that is what the series does. That and great stealth gameplay.
    "I know the urge to arm yourself, because that’s what I did. I was trained in firearms. When I walked to the hospital when my husband was sick, I carried a concealed weapon. I made the determination that if somebody was going to try to take me out I was going to take them with me."

Diane Feinstein, 1995

lol and for all your complaints it appears you still played them all, hahaha.

Diane Feinstein, 1995

I haven't played 4 yet, but i'm dying to. I think 2 was one of the best games i've played in all time.

The production quality of these games is pretty unmatched.
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

I too have yet to play 4... so 5 will a be while down the road for me.