Thread: When will there be an Email Blast?

When will there be an Email Blast?

If you'll all will recall, the B.J. Lawson money bomb that was organized took in only 10,000 or so. It wasn't until Ron Paul sent out an e-mail blast in October that Lawson had the big one day thing (in his case; 170,000 dollars.)

When will Ron Paul or the Campaign for Liberty make an e-mail request for a donation to Rand Paul?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is being worked on.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I hope we can attract more attention to our other candidates, through Rand's popularity
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Quote Originally Posted by ClayTrainor View Post
    I hope we can attract more attention to our other candidates, through Rand's popularity
    more people coming back will help Adam.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    more people coming back will help Adam.
    I agree, and i look forward to it

I'm very excited about all the recent developments for the R3volution, we will be heard!
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    This is being worked on.
    Good to know, Matt.

I hope the same can happen for the Kokesh moneybomb.
    Last edited by MRoCkEd; 05-15-2009 at 03:24 PM.

Everyone needs to keep in mind the IRS rules concerning C-4s...
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    Everyone needs to keep in mind the IRS rules concerning C-4s...
    what are those rules?
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm no expert, but basically only a small percentage of activity can benefit candidates or parties

<20%
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

I'm no expert, but basically only a small percentage of activity can benefit candidates or parties

<20%
    so basically, CFL can't email their constituents about candidates, unless the mail only 20% of the list? Am i misunderstanding?

so basically, CFL can't email their constituents about candidates, unless the mail only 20% of the list? Am i misunderstanding?
    I think people should research these issues to avoid thinking this org or that org should be doing this or that

I only posted the note to avoid people harping on CfL if the blast doesn't come through them. We should have some experts here on these rules so no one gets in trouble, and mis-understandings do not arise.

I'm a bit busy to research the details...

~ C.Coolidge

less than 20% of the type of emails they send out to their entire list can support a candidate.

They can just email them under Ron Paul's name or Liberty PAC like they did with BJ Lawson.

I think people should research these issues to avoid thinking this org or that org should be doing this or that

I only posted the note to avoid people harping on CfL if the blast doesn't come through them. We should have some experts here on these rules so no one gets in trouble, and mis-understandings do not arise.

I'm a bit busy to research the details...
    Well said, i'll see if i can find anything.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    what are those rules?
    Well, the first one:
    "free speech isn't"
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst