Thread: So I asked mr. Rand Paul a question.

So I asked mr. Rand Paul a question.

I went to the new site, and submitted A QUESTION.

I asked...

(NOT EXACT TEXT.. ronpaulhawaii deleted my other post... but this is basically the same question...)

--------------

Sir, the constitution is not in effect, and has not been since 1933.

Will you, say publically, that you support its restoration as the rule of law?
    Will you say publically, that you will work to end the states of emergecy imposed in 1933, which has usured it?

Because when you take office, you must swear an oath to uphold, defend and protect that constitution.

Which.. since you know it is not in effect and has not been for 80 years... if you take that oath, and do not actively take steps to restore it as law then you sir would technically, by definition, be a traitor to your oath and the constitution.

Which is it?
    Will you work to restore it as law by fighting to end the emergencies?

or will you join the conspiracy which has urusped it?

-MEMAT

-----------

i just sent it... and of course, have no idea if he will even see it.

let alone respond.

But...

like Adam kokesh... if he will not take a stand in defence of the constitution.. to restore it as law once again.

then he is just a politician, who is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

but.. I give him time to think about it, and hopefully respond.

I suggest the rest of you, ask the same question.
    pressuming you care about the constituition.

-MEMAT

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

ugh... here we go again
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

“I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.”

~ William Lloyd Garrison

I doubt he would answer it since he probably has no clue what your talking about. Where does it say the constitution is no longer in effect as of 1933?

How do you expect him to answer a question that you supply no background to.

This reminds me of the rogue helicopter guy on youtube lol
    YouTube - Psycho complains to city about "rogue helicopter pilot"

Quote Originally Posted by Mosheh Thezion View Post
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.”

~ William Lloyd Garrison
    Ha ha ha.

Pity you are unworthy. And barking up the wrong tree.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

NO EVIDENCE????

gentlemen and ladies... I give you... (Senate Report 93-549)

the first part anyway........

---------

93d Congress
    SENATE
    Report No. 93-549
    1st Session
    EMERGENCY POWERS STATUTES:

PROVISIONS OF FEDERAL LAW NOW IN EFFECT DELEGATING TO THE EXECUTIVE EXTRAORDINARY AUTHORITY IN TIME OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY REPORT OF THE SPECIAL COMMITTEE ON THE TERMINATION OF THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY UNITED STATES SENATE NOVEMBER 19, 1973

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    U.S. GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE
    WASHINGTON : 1973
    24-509 O
    SPECIAL COMMITTEE ON THE TERMINATION OF THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY

FRANK CHURCH, Idaho Co-Chairman
    PHILIP A. HART, Michigan
    CLAIBORNE PELL, Rhode Island
    ADLAI E. STEVENSON III, Illinois CHARLES McC MATHIAS, Jr., Maryland
    CLIFFORD P. CASE, New Jersey
    JAMES B. PEARSON, Kansas
    CLIFFORD P. HANSEN, Wyoming
    WILLIAM G. MILLER, Staff Director
    THOMAS A. DINE, Professional Staff

FOREWORD

Since March 9, 1933, the United States has been in a state of declared national emergency. In fact, there are now in effect four presidentially-proclaimed states of national emergency: In addition to the national emergency declared by President Roosevelt in 1933, there are also the national emergency proclaimed by President Truman on December 16, 1950, during the Korean conflict, and the states of national emergency declared by President Nixon on March 23, 1970, and August 15, 1971.

These proclamations give force to 470 provisions of Federal law. These hundreds of statutes delegate to the President extraordinary powers, ordinarily exercised by the Congress, which affect the lives of American citizens in a host of all-encompassing manners. This vast range of powers, taken together, confer enough authority to rule the country without reference to normal Constitutional processes.

Under the powers delegated by these statutes, the President may: seize property; organize and control the means of production; seize commodities; assign military forces abroad; institute martial law; seize and control all transportation and communication; regulate the operation of private enterprise; restrict travel; and, in a plethora of particular ways, control the lives of all American citizens.

--------------

i could post the whole thing... but its huge.

its historical fact.

he knows it.

LOOK IT UP...

ARGUE WITH IT... IF YOU CAN.

-MEMAT

IF YOU CAN.........

-memat

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    dude, if they did follow the constitution, what good would that do you? did the feds set the speed limit on the street you live? are the feds the one that make you wear a seatbelt? are the feds the ones teaching global warming in your public schools?

dude... emancipate yourself. quit looking to government to be there for you.

if they did follow the constitution..

the people would regain the protections of the common law legal system, and be free.

we lost the common law legal system.. in 1933.

If i emanicipate myself.... what about everyone else?

should I only care about myself?

Or should I, and you, and everyone running for congress focus on the people as a whole?

I care... and so should Rand Paul, and Kokesh... and you.

I hope they do., but if they wont commit to restoring the constitution as law.

then... it is all..... suspect.

-MEMAT