Thread: Rand Paul to announce on Rachel Maddow Thursday night!

Exclamation Rand Paul to announce on Rachel Maddow Thursday night!

According to Rand Paul he is going to appear on MSNBC's Rachel Maddow's show tomorrow night, Thursday 5/14.

A very important and substantial announcement will be made!!!

Here is the show website:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're Chris, right?
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by TruthisTreason View Post
    Yes...
    When I had lunch with Rand today he mentioned you and I finally put two and two together. Please drop me an e-mail at your first chance so that we can talk privately. Matt@UltraSonicDesigns.com

Great news! I'll have the Credit Card ready!

Eric
    District 4

Once he announces the sub forum name should change to "Rand Paul grassroots central"
    I like that better.

either way, whether we all rename the lil' ole 2010 forum or create a new second one for Rand Paul, i am psyched! --- methinks perhaps gossip about Trey Greyson an' Sen. Bunning should stay in the 2010 one, as any direct Kentucky locale organizing could go into Rand Paul's very own Grassroots!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------RAND PAUL in 2010!!!---------------------------------------------------------------------yay!!!----------
    Last edited by Aratus; 05-14-2009 at 12:05 PM.

matt collins,

did you know senator george aiken (rep) of vermont once spent only $17.09 cents on one of
    his re-election bids??? heck, that's a stretching of an almost rEVOLUTIOn~ary dollar sum sorta
    close to today's $17.76 in a neatly nice way! sometimes a tidy senate run does not have to cost
    boodles of megabucks! i feel rand paul can connect up with the voters without being a spendthrift!

i'd like to run a very george aiken campaign inside the bay state, as a subtle comment on media politics...

!
    Last edited by Aratus; 05-14-2009 at 12:16 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    matt collins,

did you know senator george aiken (rep) of vermont once spent only $17.09 cents on one of
    his re-election bids??? heck, that's a stretching of an almost rEVOLUTIOn~ary dollar sum sorta
    close to today's $17.76 in a neatly nice way! sometimes a tidy senate run does not have to cost
    boodles of megabucks! i feel rand paul can connect up with the voters without being a spendthrift!

i'd like to run a very george aiken campaign inside the bay state, as a subtle comment on media politics...!
    When you're the incumbent you might could get away with that sort of thing. After analyzing the potential scenarios of this race, that is not possible here unfortunately.