Thread: Anti-Grayson Website Launched: Turncoat Trey

Anti-Grayson Website Launched: Turncoat Trey

http://www.turncoattrey.com

Like Trey Grayson, he did not refer to himself by his real name. He was Marcus Junius Brutus. But he was simply called Brutus. Julius Caesar accepted Brutus into his inner circle after Brutus wrote Caesar and professed his unavowed loyalty to the Republic.

However, in 44 B.C. Brutus finally turned his back on Caesar and joined a plot to attack him. Caesar never saw this coming and blocked the first blows struck by Publius Servilius Casca, but then he turned and saw his longtime supposed ally Brutus as one of the attackers.

1992: Democrat Trey Grayson Campaigns For President Bill Clinton to help push his pro-choice and liberal agenda

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Democrats will crush him in the general- this is a good reason for him not to get the nomination.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

some good info there for a potential primary, so Clinton and Romney backer that wont sit well with Republicans if made known.

We need to hammer Grayson in Northern Kentucky where he is from. He'll be the favorite up here unless we can get the truth out and I'd guess we are the 3rd largest concentrated area for votes behind Louisville and Lexington.

Quote Originally Posted by steined View Post
    We need to hammer Grayson in Northern Kentucky where he is from. He'll be the favorite up here unless we can get the truth out and I'd guess we are the 3rd largest concentrated area for votes behind Louisville and Lexington.
    Great idea. I have something planned for this idea for the summer.

I'll update the document on Google sometime this weekend.
    tu ne cede malis

this is perfect, if he supported Clinton we need to dig some dirt

there must be a picture of him with Bubba!

We need to get this message across: "If Grayson supported Clinton's liberal agenda, how is that any different to Obama's liberal agenda? Can we afford another Arlen Specter in the Senate?"