Thread: PARENTAL CONSENT ACT.... a la RP

PARENTAL CONSENT ACT.... a la RP

I did a search and didn't notice this had been posted. I apologize if it's a duplicate. Ron is on FIRE with the good legislation. Let's get going on this one, too!!!!

http://www.naturalnews.com/026187.html
    Last edited by kathy88; 05-03-2009 at 07:01 PM. Reason: typo
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    YES!

THANK YOU Ron Paul!

Crazy what they give expectant and new mothers and ridiculous what they give kids.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

When's MSM running a story on RP defending racism?

"For example, a federally-funded school violence prevention program lists 'intolerance' as a mental problem that may lead to school violence. Because 'intolerance' is often a code word for believing in traditional values, children who share their parents' values could be labeled as having mental problems and a risk of causing violence. If the mandatory mental-health screening program applies to adults, everyone who believes in traditional values could have his or her beliefs stigmatized as a sign of a mental disorder. Taxpayer dollars should not support programs that may label those who adhere to traditional values as having a 'mental disorder.'"

Quote Originally Posted by give.me.liberty View Post
    YES!

THANK YOU Ron Paul!

Crazy what they give expectant and new mothers and ridiculous what they give kids.
    ya

My sister just had a kid here in Idaho a couple of weeks ago. She told them that she didn't want any vaccinations given to her child nor any shots of any sorts, whether they be purported vitamin shots or anything else and that her kid would be given plenty of vitamins through breast milk and that as a parent she felt that would be sufficient. They forced her to let them give a Vitamin K shot to the kid and told her that if she did not consent to such that they would turn her in to Health and Welfare for failure to provide proper care to her child. She obviously consented as she felt out gunned and didn't want to give them some sort of reason to attempt to take her child away, but is this crap legal? Can they really do that sh*t? Can they force you to "consent" to giving your child vax's or other shots? Say they do call the H&W offices on you, can they do anything to you?
    "The New American Patriot will be neither left nor right, just a freeman fighting for liberty ...There will be no meaningful differences between those who want freedom. But rather, just "Americans" who want to be free and are fighting the Police State to gain that freedom. Wake up and smell the tear gas, freedom is calling its sons and daughters."
    - Louis Beam

Quote Originally Posted by 1776Patriot View Post
    My sister just had a kid here in Idaho a couple of weeks ago. She told them that she didn't want any vaccinations given to her child nor any shots of any sorts, whether they be purported vitamin shots or anything else and that her kid would be given plenty of vitamins through breast milk and that as a parent she felt that would be sufficient. They forced her to let them give a Vitamin K shot to the kid and told her that if she did not consent to such that they would turn her in to Health and Welfare for failure to provide proper care to her child. She obviously consented as she felt out gunned and didn't want to give them some sort of reason to attempt to take her child away, but is this crap legal? Can they really do that sh*t? Can they force you to "consent" to giving your child vax's or other shots? Say they do call the H&W offices on you, can they do anything to you?
    That's why you home-birth, far away from hospital's and the bull$#@! that goes on there.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Um... I've already be consented by my parents to enough. So I'm thinking this may be fantastic... but I just don't know.
    Believe your Justice.-Metal Wolf Chaos

I think it's a nice idea, but a better one would be to dismantle the State. The problem with this is that RP had to pass legislation (grow the State) in order to fix a State-caused problem. This is the paradox that RPF Statists have yet to cope with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.