Thread: HR 1207 now at 134 Co-sponsors!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wooooooooooooo!
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

So how many co-sponsors do they need to get it referred to committee? If they get a majority of the congress to co-sponsor it, will referral be automatic?
    All your voter base are belong to us!

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-points-of-fright View Post
    So how many co-sponsors do they need to get it referred to committee? If they get a majority of the congress to co-sponsor it, will referral be automatic?
    it's in committee now. What we want is to get it out of committee and onto the floor for debate.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
    - Mark Twain

"I'm Ron Paul, I'm a Congressman from Texas serving in my tenth term, I am the champion of the Constitution." 05/03/07 - revolution restarts

Are Flake and Kucinich batting clean up or what?

Three more Democrates I noticed....!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    if we get 218 I believe we can force it out of committee for a vote!

Quote Originally Posted by RideTheDirt View Post
    if we get 218 I believe we can force it out of committee for a vote!
    84 to go!!!

Someone needs to create a flash counter for the co-sponsors, similar to the one that was used during the money bombs for RP. That would be cool, and once it made the news, might even entice more to sign up!
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    Someone needs to create a flash counter for the co-sponsors, similar to the one that was used during the money bombs for RP. That would be cool, and once it made the news, might even entice more to sign up!
    That would be very cool. And put it on the front page of C4L! It would be a reminder to people to keep up the pressure!

Great idea.

woooooooo 3 more dems!!!!!

"When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon."
    -Thomas Paine

"Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny"
    -Bob Marley

"In matters of style swim with the current; In matters of principle, stand like a rock."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Peace, love, and happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    That would be very cool. And put it on the front page of C4L! It would be a reminder to people to keep up the pressure!

Great idea.
    I have a small updating graphic on my myspace page that keeps up with the number of cosponsors- check it out: http://www.myspace.com/so_manical
    I think the web widget comes from liberty maven.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Adler is my Congressman. I sent him a few emails and called a few times. I hope I helped sway his decision
    Beware of these Obama supporters: ProBlue33, newbitech, libertarian4321, Kade, Electronicmajji, SeanEdwards,