Thread: Christianity vs the Constitution

Christianity vs the Constitution

An interesting set of articles from a forthcoming book on the subject, and the same pastors sermons on the topic.
    Christian Law vs Constitutionalism :

http://missiontoisrael.org/ -

as well his recent audio sermon on "We have but one King" called
    Christians: We Just Don't Get It

Just curious as to what other Christians think of such, it is a lot of information that one can't simply glance through esp. w his actual audio sermons, but still...worth hearing and reading imo.
    "The New American Patriot will be neither left nor right, just a freeman fighting for liberty ...There will be no meaningful differences between those who want freedom. But rather, just "Americans" who want to be free and are fighting the Police State to gain that freedom. Wake up and smell the tear gas, freedom is calling its sons and daughters."
    - Louis Beam

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is all christian Reconstructionist bunk. I mean "Mission To Israel"? Really?
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Is all christian Reconstructionist bunk. I mean "Mission To Israel"? Really?
    You didn't bother to debunk any of the bunk.. I am sure he'd be interested in hearing such though. Actually I think he has issued several challenges for just such a thing, on this and on other MTI material.

--
    Chapter 13 of the book has just been released:

Amendment 2: Self-Defense: Constitutional or Biblical?

If Christian Americans ever expect God to fulfill His half of 2 Chronicles 7:14, they must first repent of their national idolatry – their love affair with the humanistic, pluralistic, polytheistic, and antichristian United States Constitution.

Excerpted from Chapter 12 of Bible Law vs. Constitutionalism:

Few Americans are more strident about their constitutional rights, particularly the Second Amendment guarantee to keep and bear arms, than are hunters and gun enthusiasts. Some of the most powerful Washington special-interest groups are the organizations (such as the National Rifle Association and Gun Owners of America) formed to protect these rights. As a gun owner and hunter myself, I am very concerned about my “right” to keep and bear arms. However, as the Christian head of my home, I am much more concerned about my God-given responsibility to keep and bear arms for the protection of my family, home, and possessions. Consequently, I am not a Second Amendment advocate. In fact, I believe Americans who tout the Second Amendment as their authority for their right to keep and bear arms may ultimately do more harm than good to their so-called right. READ MORE..

http://missiontoisrael.org/
    Last edited by 1776Patriot; 11-09-2009 at 05:43 PM.
    "The New American Patriot will be neither left nor right, just a freeman fighting for liberty ...There will be no meaningful differences between those who want freedom. But rather, just "Americans" who want to be free and are fighting the Police State to gain that freedom. Wake up and smell the tear gas, freedom is calling its sons and daughters."
    - Louis Beam

I wish we could just make it clear to Al Qaeda that we all hate these Zionist $#@!s just as much as they do, we are all just non violent.

The US never was a theocracy. Plus I heard there's one verse that said "Render unto God what's unto God, and whats to Caesar render unto Caesar" or something like that, implying that government/your political views and where you stand on your religion is almost completely separate