Thread: A Money Bomb For Kokesh?

A Money Bomb For Kokesh?

A Money Bomb For Kokesh?

A shot heard round the world? A bold statement that the r3VOLution is getting in gear, and ready to rock and roll? Can we raise a million bucks in a day, for an exploratory committee? Get a 100,000 people to pitch in 10 bucks? 50,000 to pitch in $20? Break a few records, raise some eyebrows, and put the fear of the grumbling masses, voting with their wallets, into what is left of the souls of the current “establishment”

“Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito.”-Virgil

That’s right, “… move more boldly against it!”

What could a million dollars do, with a candidate speaking truths that cross party lines? The fundraisng record for a republican in that district is only $150,000, we could shatter that and make a bold statement, like we did on 11/5. And while we tried to raise ten million for Paul for media attention, perhaps, in this case, we could do more than just scare the establishment, perhaps we could win, and truly shake it!

$10 bucks ain’t much, all we gotta do is reach out. Dr. Paul has encouraged Adam from the top, it is up to us to supply the bottom.

Make videos, send emails… We all know the drill.

July 4th, 2009

What say you?

Onward and Forward to 2010
    Last edited by ronpaulhawaii; 05-03-2009 at 03:27 PM.
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since you're #1 on the list to kick in $10.00, consider me #2
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

June 1st? Is 30 days enough time?

Count me in.

Im going to start to try and put together a video to promote this. I haven't even begun to conceptualize it yet, but i think i want to compare Adam to Ron Paul and the Ron Paul money-bombs somehow. Show that we are going to have the entire revolutions support behind this one candidate, for one district.

Lets treat Adam just like we treated Ron Paul in the primaries

If you have any good ideas for a video ad, let me know!
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Why not shoot for $150,000 exactly, so that way it is as if we can be just as good as all past contenders IN ONE DAY. Plus, it sets the bar $850,000 lower, which is much more manageable than finding 100,000 to fund.

I think if we could find that, you could hit it if you found 15,000 people to chip in $10 each.

I think in a short amount of time this Revolution can really only hit about 3,000 people to reliably chip in, which would mean $50 each.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I am in son.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Paulitical Correctness View Post
    Reporting for duty.

Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

I'm in!

Adam Kokesh is running for Congress in New Mexico

Official Sites
    Adam Kokesh's blog: http://kokesh.blogspot.com/
    Adam has set up a site for his candidacy: http://kokeshforcongress.com/

Un-official Sites
    A third party made a website to encourage Adam to run: http://www.draftkokesh.com/

1 GO TO THIS SITE.
    http://draftkokesh.com/2009/05/a-money-bomb-for-kokesh/
    2 Scroll down and click 'Share/Save'
    3 Share with Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, whatever!

Digg it:
    (Copy and paste link into address bar)
    digg.com/politics/A_Money_Bomb_For_Kokesh
    Last edited by nayjevin; 05-02-2009 at 02:09 PM.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

If I can help let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfShannarah View Post
    If I can help let me know.
    - Nice to see you, sending PM in a minute...

~ C.Coolidge

I've got some paypal money ready..
    NC doesn't need ThomTillis as the Republican nominee for US Senate.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While I am asking for your financial support in this effort, I want to make it clear that I am willing to make the personal sacrifices necessary to raise the standard of our national leadership. If elected, I will not accept the Congressional salary of approximately $170,000, but only the national average income. It is unbearable in these difficult times, for Congress to tell the American people what is best for us economically while they vote themselves another pay raise and burden our children with impossible debt. Enough is enough!
    http://kokesh.blogspot.com/
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Count me in. Let's roll.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

good $#@!

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

So I was talking to Adam this morning and I made the point that supporting local candidates would be way more cost effective and tactically superior than trying to push RP into the White House.

Say we had 10 candidates for congress and 100, 000 people gave $10 to each of those 10 candidates then we'd have 10 candidates with a million dollars before they even hit the campaign trail.

Now we have 10 well funded candidates scattered all over the country which is another way of divide and conquer. The establishment will have that much more to do in order to counter our program and discredit our candidates.
    The ultimate test of a man's conscience may be his willingness to sacrifice something today for future generations whose words of thanks will not be heard. - Gaylord Nelson

Be the "Change" you want to be...

I'm in for $20
    tu ne cede malis

So any takers on putting together moneybombcentral.com?
    The ultimate test of a man's conscience may be his willingness to sacrifice something today for future generations whose words of thanks will not be heard. - Gaylord Nelson

Be the "Change" you want to be...

Quote Originally Posted by Bill M DC View Post
    So any takers on putting together moneybombcentral.com?
    I can host it, and i own some badass wordpress templates.

I'm pretty busy with other stuff, but i can contribute, if someone else can use wordpress and take a large portion of the workload off.
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill M DC View Post
    So I was talking to Adam this morning and I made the point that supporting local candidates would be way more cost effective and tactically superior than trying to push RP into the White House.

Say we had 10 candidates for congress and 100, 000 people gave $10 to each of those 10 candidates then we'd have 10 candidates with a million dollars before they even hit the campaign trail.

Now we have 10 well funded candidates scattered all over the country which is another way of divide and conquer. The establishment will have that much more to do in order to counter our program and discredit our candidates.
    or spend the next 2 years getting liberty candidates elected all over the country, and then it would be much easier to spend the following 2 years getting into the white house

Note date change July 4th

~ C.Coolidge