Thread: NY TIMES: U.S. to drop spy case against pro-israel lobby

NY TIMES: U.S. to drop spy case against pro-israel lobby

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.
    Woody Allen

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, don't credit them with the scoop.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=190864
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

The U.S. should know better than to mess with Israel on U.S. soil with U.S. laws.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Bush admin faced lot of pressure and even they refused to drop these espionage charges. There should be an investigation if top Democratic party leadership has been planted and funded by anti-American foreign lobbies.

Shocking Saudi paper cartoons about Obama were not inaccurate depiction then?

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1005113.html
    Last edited by Liberty Star; 05-01-2009 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    The U.S. should know better than to mess with Israel on U.S. soil with U.S. laws.
    Dems are living up to the reputation pf being party of Israel, they have a prospect of humilating defeat ahaed. Obama will commit political suicide if he played puppet for espionage culprits and America seconder traitors of aipac lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Well, don't credit them with the scoop.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=190864
    Hah, so if it wasn't for that blogger we probably never would have heard about this
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Hah, so if it wasn't for that blogger we probably never would have heard about this
    Probably.