Thread: Congressman Rep John Boozeman.. Contact him!

Congressman Rep John Boozeman.. Contact him!

Sorry guys I've been out of the loop for a bit because of school, but I just called the Washington D.C. office! Answered very quickly and just asked the very nice gentlemen what Boozeman's position was. He said he hasn't supported it yet, but I'm almost 100% that if more heat is put on he will! Also, do we have a local CFL meet up group?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    I have been emailing and calling boozeman for weeks over this, and petitions have been sent in repeatedly.

keep the heat on though, it can only help, although boozeman is a tool.

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrace View Post
    Sorry guys I've been out of the loop for a bit because of school, but I just called the Washington D.C. office! Answered very quickly and just asked the very nice gentlemen what Boozeman's position was. He said he hasn't supported it yet, but I'm almost 100% that if more heat is put on he will! Also, do we have a local CFL meet up group?
    also yes, i am the organizer of the Carroll county meetup group, and the county CFL coordinator for carroll county as well, heres our meetup link if your close.

http://www.meetup.com/carrollcountyCFL

I sent him an email a few weeks back, and I got a letter back. He said he would support it if it came to a vote (couldn't get a guarantee of cosponsorship), but also hand-wrote that he was "meeting with Dr. Paul to discuss it." We need to keep being respectful to him...just put a little pressure on him. There's no way a cosponsorship of this would hurt him politically....

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyr1988 View Post
    I sent him an email a few weeks back, and I got a letter back. He said he would support it if it came to a vote (couldn't get a guarantee of cosponsorship), but also hand-wrote that he was "meeting with Dr. Paul to discuss it." We need to keep being respectful to him...just put a little pressure on him. There's no way a cosponsorship of this would hurt him politically....

I agree completely. I think i will print out some small flyers that say a small something about the bill and to please contact Mr. Boozeman to co-sponser this bill.

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    okay i just got word that boozman has decided to cosponsor... ill call his office in the morning to verify and report back here... if true this is big, not only is he a dem, but he doesn't have a good record (voted for bailout.. etc)

SOOOO ill let you know tomorrow!

Has he decided to co-sponser?