Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are conservative women prettier than liberal women?

Are conservative women prettier than liberal women?

I was just reading this and I'm wandering peoples thoughts on it, in my experience it is true.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...cgi?read=72178

"Several weeks ago I attended two meetings on the same day. One was in the morning, the other in the afternoon.

One was a fpcus group of teachers, health workers, and other state employees whose benefits are being threatened by Governor Schwarzenegger.

The second group was a private meeting of conservative women. We were listening to a talk about water rights and personal property rights.

The women in both groups ranged from early 20s to early 80s.

The first meeting was made up of angry Liberals, most of whom were either Democrats or Greens (I am only guessing).

I was the ONLY one in the room who had on lipstick and mascara. I was the ONLY one in the room who had combed her hair. I kept quiet and observed. However, as much as I tried listening to the speakers, I couldn't, I was dumb struck at how UGLY... downright UGLEEEE the women were. I had never seen anything like it in my life. Not only were they UGLEE... they were ANGRY and UGLEE!! And their anger made them UGLIER!!

I work with 95% liberals... most are totally un-active politically... they are too interested and dedicated to their jobs and helping the people we help. The people I work with are neither UGLY or ANGRY!! For weeks now I have been thinking about this and wondering why it is that the UGLIEST women seem to be the ones that end up representing the Liberal causes.

The afternoon meeting was with about 25 Republican or Constitutional Party women. All of the women, including one that I consider to be an aging hippie, had mascara and eye makeup on. Almost all of them had lipstick on. All were dressed very nicely and every ONE of them had combed their hair!! All were very pleasant, happy and quite attractive.

Even when talking about the assault on our freedoms and private property, not ONE of them became angry or enraged, like the earlier group had done. This group allowed everyone to talk. No one was shouted down. No one tried to scream over the others.

It was as though I walked from one country to another... or one planet to another... From the ANGRY and the UGLY to the PLEASANT and the BEAUTIFUL.

This happened about 5 weeks ago... and I have been thinking about it ever since.

In today's email... this collection of photos arrived... sometimes things are in the zeitgheist (sp?)!"
    Last edited by Howard_Roark; 04-23-2009 at 05:24 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ya I disagree.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Ugly women are attracted to feminazism and the Democratic Party because men won't give them a second look. They are therefore jealous of the women who can get dates and can get the men who will still get up off of their ass and take care of their family.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Well, not even talking about the women out in the spotlight, like the ones you posted pictures off (I didn't really think many were attractive), I have ALWAYS thought that extremely liberal women are less attractive.

MAYBE it is all about their attitudes affecting their looks....maybe it is ALL about their looks period, I cannot figure it out...but yes, I have noticed there seems to be a difference.

You know, I always say a bad attitude is unflattering to the face, and the Bible says so, too:

Proverbs 15:13

A joyful heart makes a cheerful face....
    >Fights begin, finger prints are took, days is lost, bail is made, court dates are ignored, cycle is repeated.
    >Dear lord... please allow this dangerous combination of hair spray, bat slobber, and D.O.T. four automatic transmission fluid to excite my mind, occupy my spirits, and enrage my body, provoking me to kick any man or woman in the back of the head regardless of what he or she has or has not done unto me. All my Best, Earlie Cuyler.
    - Earlie Cuyler

Ann Coulter would look pretty good in chains and black leather with a gag (or an apple) in her mouth, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Ann Coulter would look pretty good in chains and black leather with a gag (or an apple) in her mouth, but that's about it.
    You're a pig.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

In real life, there are attractive and unattractive women in all political persuasions. You just chose the celebrities (silly boy. You also got some neocon women mixed in with the conservatives, lol). :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nate895 View Post
    You're a pig.
    Oink oink!

Yah, take pics k.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    In real life, there are attractive and unattractive women in all political persuasions. You just chose the celebrities (silly boy. You also got some neocon women mixed in with the conservatives, lol). :P
    Yep. Generalizations

The older you get, the more you meet, the more you see that political preference is only a part (small part) of the mix. My mom and dad were/are Dem/Rep. Both were/are beautiful, both are still lovely if you like laugh lines, blue and grey hair and character. To this day they vote differently and it doesn't make a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by LATruth View Post
    Yah, take pics k.
    Voilà!

No, conservative women are just harder to lay.

Those female neocons are hideous. Sorry.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    all those chicks are nasty
    this.

imo the hotties are 'ron paul women'.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd ask if Hookers are considered conservative since they are heavily into free market capitalism?

I would rather party with a liberal girl than a conservative. But I would rather settle down with a conservative

Voilà!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

uhhh I have seen many more hot dems than repubs. But the repubs have trophy women.

Who the $#@! put Mann Coulter on there? Jesus H. Christ!

Liberals tend to be hotter, by the way, since a lot of hot college chicks are Liberals...

Quote Originally Posted by forsmant View Post
    uhhh I have seen many more hot dems than repubs. But the repubs have trophy women.
    What is a trophy woman, exactly?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A woman on a trophy! duh

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Where I'm from, it's a woman who you only keep around for superficial reasons (especially attractiveness).
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Voilà!

Better watch out, that's the equivalent of rape to some people.

Honestly though many of those women who claim to be conservative aren't conservative and how can you have a list like that without Nancy?

lol there are conservatives here?

Trophy women are expensive and the Conservatives usually have more money to afford them with. And that is in addition to the wife/ kids.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast